FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Vinesse.com
Thread: Vinesse.com
View Single Post
Old Oct 14, 2011, 6:35 pm
bevoinva

Programs: DL-Silver; BA-Bronze
Ok - here is a odd one. My wife ordered the cabernet book a couple of weeks ago. At the time she registered for an account and they sent her a confirmation email with her name/address etc...

Anyways fast forward 7-10 I start to wonder about the posting of miles so I try to log in to her account but it doesn't seem to exist. I tried to use her order number and email address etc.. but the site just didn't recognize it. She hadn't been charged yet on her credit card so I assumed they just canceled the order since they were running out of the books.

Fast forward another week and I log into my 1 year olds's account and surprise - there is a posting from today for the Vinesse order (which also happened to arrive today). Checked and wife's card was charged a few days ago.

I may have later gone in and tried to do a dummy order for my son using his DM number and judging by the info in the thread above, it sounds like the Vinesse website will readily transfer info around in the accounts if you log in using multiple numbers on the same computer. Still - I never actually ordered anything deliberately for my son on there.

So bottom line, now that this has posted should I chalk it up as a hit for him or do I need to worry about it getting taken back?