Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Secure Flight data incomplete Add "under view my itineraries"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Secure Flight data incomplete Add "under view my itineraries"

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2011, 8:27 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by bdschobel
I flew an international itinerary leaving last week, returning yesterday. Every time I checked it on-line, united.com said that my Secure Flight data were incomplete. I'd complete it and save it. The check box would go to green. Next time checked the itinerary, the same problem was back. Interestingly, I checked again this morning, even though I've flown all the flights, and it's back to incomplete. I completed it and saved it yet again!

Bruce
Silly question time.....

Do you add your secure flight info for each flight or store the info in your profile? I have mine stored in my profile and it completes with the green check mark every time I make a reservation on-line, call web support to apply an e-cert or go to the airport to ticket with a paper voucher.
Old Mar 22, 2011, 8:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
I do store it, and usually I have no problem. I did go back and noticed that what comes up as "incomplete" isn't Secure Flight but APIS data, so it's probably another system that's causing my problem.

Bruce

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.