Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Have you received you 2017 Premier Kit-Post when you qualified and have received it

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 14, 2016, 9:54 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Let's use this thread to report actually delivery of the packets and comments about the kit contents.

Please no "nothing yet" posts (at least until we get to mid-January (15 Jan 2017 is be more specific) when that mean there is an issue.

In the past, UA has used mystatus.united.com to report shipment status of the kits.

Past years

Receipt of 2016 MileagePlus Elite Card/Packets

Receipt of 2015 MileagePlus Elite Card/Packets

Receipt of 2014 MileagePlus Elite Card/Packets
Print Wikipost

Have you received you 2017 Premier Kit-Post when you qualified and have received it

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2016, 8:02 am

Programs: UA GS, Bonvoy Amabassador, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by wh6cto
Similar situation, and I also have the same green box.

Have been Platinum all year, then went over the 1K threshold on Nov 25. Got 1K status on Nov 27 (got GPU/RPU that day). No 1K kit to date.

Like you, I also have no 1K membership card that's "valid thru January 31st 2018." Other than the digital one on the app, of course.

But if I read correctly upstream, even if one was received it would be valid thru Jan 2018, so I wouldn't get two packets--so no double drink coupons.
Same here, I got status upgraded early in the year, then my kit was "in the mail" for several months between august and October on mystatus webpage.

Then it changed to the "Update your profile"

Today it is the green box of your card is still good, but I have no card, no nothing
Old Dec 31, 2016, 11:12 am

Programs: UA 1k, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by sosptuba
FWIW I just checked the mystatus site and it shows the following:

Qualified for 1K (first time) back on 11/14 and never received a 1k package...should I wait it out or proactively ask for the goods?
1K Kit arrived today in the mail...no gold handle, however
Old Dec 31, 2016, 11:15 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by sosptuba
1K Kit arrived today in the mail...no gold handle, however
Gold handle wrap is never included in membership kit. Nowadays most have to make a desperate request.
Old Dec 31, 2016, 11:52 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Plat, GE/TSAPre
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Gold handle wrap is never included in membership kit. Nowadays most have to make a desperate request.
Right about it not being in the kit, but to get one this year all it took was a two sentence email to 1kvoice. No hassle whatsoever, and showed up ~2 weeks later.
Old Dec 31, 2016, 1:42 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Requalified for 1K over Thanksgiving. Kit received on December 30.
Old Dec 31, 2016, 1:54 pm

I qualified for 1k at the beginning of December, and just got my kit today.
Old Dec 31, 2016, 5:36 pm
Marriott 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Marriott Amb; Hyatt Globalist; Shangri-la Diamond; IHG SpireAmb; Hilton D; Accor G
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
My wrap in '16 came separately but without prompting.
Old Dec 31, 2016, 7:42 pm

Programs: UA Global Services, SPG Gold, Hertz President's Circle, Global Entry, TSA Pre
Qualified for 1K in October, received the kit today. Like others, no gold wrap with the kit.
Old Jan 1, 2017, 5:32 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Ambassador, AA Platinum, Avis Pres Club, Hertz Pres Circle
qualified 1K in October, got 1K kit yesterday. Crossed 125K PQM in mid December, 2 RPU's hit yesterday!
Happy New Year!
Old Jan 1, 2017, 10:14 am

Programs: AS MVPG 75k, UA zilch, IHG Spire, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Plat, Hertz Gold, Avis Presidents
update from above - 1k kit arrived last week. however i only qualified for plat... this morning (jan 1) my online account shows as 1k too. no gpus.
Old Jan 1, 2017, 12:15 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT (3.6+ MM), UA 1K LT Gold, Hilton LT Diamond, Bonvoy Gold.
Passed 1K in May, Passed 2K (200K miles) in Oct and currently sit at about 226K YTD. No green kit message on mystatus, no kit so far. I guess it'll be another year of having to call multiple times to get a simple card sent to me....
Old Jan 1, 2017, 6:16 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Ambassador, AA Platinum, Avis Pres Club, Hertz Pres Circle
Originally Posted by timfountain
Passed 1K in May, Passed 2K (200K miles) in Oct and currently sit at about 226K YTD. No green kit message on mystatus, no kit so far. I guess it'll be another year of having to call multiple times to get a simple card sent to me....

Whats tour PQD? Is GS a possibility?
Old Jan 1, 2017, 7:26 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, Marriott LTP, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by timfountain
I'm in a similar situation here. I re-qualified for 1K in September and I had 177,900 EQMs as of Dec 31. But I still haven't received the physical card. Mystatus site shows "Keep your profile up to date
Review your profile information and confirm your email preferences." instead of telling me when the 1K kit would be sent out.

I have never had to call to request my card before, but maybe this time there's a glitch somewhere. Should I call?
Old Jan 1, 2017, 10:50 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by naumank
I'm in a similar situation here. I re-qualified for 1K in September and I had 177,900 EQMs as of Dec 31. But I still haven't received the physical card. Mystatus site shows "Keep your profile up to date
Review your profile information and confirm your email preferences." instead of telling me when the 1K kit would be sent out.

I have never had to call to request my card before, but maybe this time there's a glitch somewhere. Should I call?
Membership kits for re-qualifiers can come in January as late as 3rd or 4th week. After too early to be concerned. Typically the kits are shipped over weeks, not all at the same time.

I have gone mine as early as mid-Dec and late as first week in Feb and variety of times in-between.
Old Jan 1, 2017, 11:45 pm

Programs: 1K (since 2008), *G (since 1990), 1MM
Question

Originally Posted by NH_Clark
https://mystatus.united.com

green box "Your kit status"
What happens if there is no green box? I requalified for 1K in early December but this is the first time I have not had any notification for the shipping of my kit. I ask as there are a couple of odd things that have happened with my account today.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.