Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Have you received you 2017 Premier Kit-Post when you qualified and have received it

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 14, 2016, 9:54 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Let's use this thread to report actually delivery of the packets and comments about the kit contents.

Please no "nothing yet" posts (at least until we get to mid-January (15 Jan 2017 is be more specific) when that mean there is an issue.

In the past, UA has used mystatus.united.com to report shipment status of the kits.

Past years

Receipt of 2016 MileagePlus Elite Card/Packets

Receipt of 2015 MileagePlus Elite Card/Packets

Receipt of 2014 MileagePlus Elite Card/Packets
Print Wikipost

Have you received you 2017 Premier Kit-Post when you qualified and have received it

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2016, 6:03 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Ambassador, AA Platinum, Avis Pres Club, Hertz Pres Circle
Hi, qualified for 1k in late October no kit yet. Where on this site would it show if or when a kit was shipped?
Thanks

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Moderator Note

Given the posting of many "no yet"s adds little to the community, especially without any positive posts,
let's use this thread to report actually delivery of the packets and comments about the kit contents.

So, please no "nothing yet" posts (at least until we get to mid-January (15 Jan 2017 is be more specific) when that may mean there is an issue.

In the past, UA has used mystatus.united.com to report shipment status of the kits.

WineCountryUA
UA coModerator

Last edited by goalie; Dec 14, 2016 at 9:53 am Reason: repaired quote
Old Dec 14, 2016, 6:56 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.45MM, Marriott+SPG Plat, Clear, Nexus, Global Entry and MEX Viajero Confiable
Originally Posted by jimdarcy
Hi, qualified for 1k in late October no kit yet. Where on this site would it show if or when a kit was shipped?
https://mystatus.united.com

green box "Your kit status"
Old Dec 14, 2016, 9:59 am

Programs: United Gold, Bonvoy Titanium
I got my silver "kit" last week.
Old Dec 14, 2016, 11:41 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott Ti/LTP
Qualified Plat first time in early November. Got my kit this week. Will make 1k this week as well...
Old Dec 14, 2016, 11:58 am

Programs: UA:1k; MR: PLT; Hilton: Gold
Originally Posted by NH_Clark
https://mystatus.united.com

green box "Your kit status"
No green box for me...
Old Dec 14, 2016, 12:00 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by jmanirish
No green box for me...
And for most, in general it is too early. Interesting to hear of those getting early kits but most will not get them until January -- hence the request not to post "no yet."
Old Dec 14, 2016, 12:17 pm

Programs: UA Million Miler (Gold), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Got my silver envelope last week. No chance of getting gold PQD, so I'm set.
Old Dec 14, 2016, 4:19 pm

Programs: United Gold, Hilton Silver, Hertz President's Circle
I re-qualified as silver several months ago, but not anywhere close to Gold. I received my kit last week. No card, just a luggage tag (which I'll use).
Old Dec 14, 2016, 4:58 pm

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM
Qualified for Platinum 11/1/2016 (first time w/ United).
Received Kit in the last few days.

Contents:
1 Platinum card
2 Platinum luggage tags
FIVE drink coupons (previous year reports said 10, maybe a cost cutting measure?)
Old Dec 14, 2016, 5:12 pm

Programs: UA Platinum
Qualified for Gold in October, got my silver kit last week, will qualify for platinum on Sunday, will be curious if I get a gold and platinum kit soon.
Old Dec 14, 2016, 5:19 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Marriott Gold
I requaled for Silver and qualified for Gold in the same trip. Got my silver package yesterday. No card.
Old Dec 14, 2016, 5:26 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum Elite, National Executive, United Gold
Requalified for Gold on 11/13 - received Gold kit on 12/14. Did not receive a Silver kit (passed the threshold sometime during the summer).
Old Dec 28, 2016, 2:03 pm

Programs: UA 1K; *G, AA Plat
Requalified for 1K at the very end of Nov, Received by kit today 12/28 in the mail.
Looks nicer than the previous 1K kit, includes a small 'note' from Oscar, an "Inspiring Destinations" booklet with "five things to do in some of our favorite places" and the drink chits are new! Colored and they're QR codes. Luggage tags and physical cards are the same.
As a millennial, i kinda like this kit.
Old Dec 28, 2016, 2:36 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: UA GS; Marriott Titanium / LT Plat
Wrong status package sent

I got my 2017 Premier Membership materials package in the mail today... It was only Gold, not Platinum. They sent me the wrong package.... I guess it's understandable since I qualified so late in the year (I made Gold in September, Platinum on Dec 11th). I was continuously booking throughout the fall, they should have seen that I was going to probably hit 75k....

I wonder how they plan these things?

So, I got the wrong materials, I haven't gotten my RPUs yet.... nice. Feeling really loved. LOL!!
Old Dec 28, 2016, 4:40 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by jonisflying
... So, I got the wrong materials, ...
Were you Gold before this year or was it the first time qualifying for Gold?

If the first time as Gold, then the kit was just late (and in progress when you made Plat) and you will get a Plat kit in January.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.