Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

2016 Premier Kits are Shipping-Have you received yours? post 1 Feb -- have you not?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 12, 2016, 10:24 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Print Wikipost

2016 Premier Kits are Shipping-Have you received yours? post 1 Feb -- have you not?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2015, 12:15 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist
Requalified 1K in August. Received 1K kit yesterday.
Old Dec 9, 2015, 3:26 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Got my Plat kit today (maybe yesterday, don't go to the mailbox everyday) but I made 1K a month ago. Online it says my 1K kit is pending. Guess I will get some more drink vouchers.

Last edited by gl89; Dec 9, 2015 at 3:32 pm
Old Dec 9, 2015, 3:58 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Re-qualified 1K in October. Received my kit today. Though the mystatus.united.com website still says shipping is still "Pending".
Old Dec 10, 2015, 6:32 am

Programs: UA LT 1K, 3 MM; Marriott Titanium; IHG Platinum
I have not received anything because of being near the end of alphabetic order. Logged on mystatus.united.com. Here is the only statement: "You've already qualified for Premier 1K status for 2016."
Old Dec 10, 2015, 7:17 am

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Re-qualified for 1K in Oct and kit showed up yesterday. mystatus.united.com still shows shipping pending, FWIW.
Old Dec 10, 2015, 9:36 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott T, HH D, IHG SA.
It took 6 months?? I hope I could receive it before I re-qualifiy 1K next year..lol
Old Dec 10, 2015, 11:26 am
Formerly known as CollegeFlyer

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA PLT, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by RockinRon
Re-qualified for 1K in Oct and kit showed up yesterday. mystatus.united.com still shows shipping pending, FWIW.
I logged in to the site but I don't see where on the page it tells you the status of your package?

I just have a gray message that says "You've already qualified for Premier 1K status for 2016." but nothing about shipping status. then below theres lots of blah blah about the benefits.
Old Dec 10, 2015, 11:29 am

Programs: Honors LT Diamond; United 1K; Hertz PC
Originally Posted by EsquireFlyer
I logged in to the site but I don't see where on the page it tells you the status of your package?

I just have a gray message that says "You've already qualified for Premier 1K status for 2016." but nothing about shipping status. then below theres lots of blah blah about the benefits.
Should be next to the qualified block at the top of the page... And if you're 1k it changes to a countdown of your next set of RPUs/GPUs between that region and the blah benefits blah
Old Dec 10, 2015, 11:55 am

Programs: UA GS, Marriott (Plat Premier, LT Plat)
Originally Posted by Aussienarelle
Requalified to 1K in August and have not received my 2016 kit. Glad to read someone else in the same position as starting to think there was an issue.

Do you see the kit pending status message on mystatus.united.com ?
Old Dec 10, 2015, 12:01 pm

Programs: UA Plat/AA,DL Dirt/HH Diamond,Hyatt Something-ist/Hz Prez,Avis Pres Club
Qualified for Gold 9/30 (up from Silver the previous year) and received 2016 kit about October 20 with January 2017 expiration date and the one tiny luggage tag. It seems like somehow I got ahead of people with higher status in getting the 2016 kit.

Interestingly, the MP card in the UA app shows a Jan 2016 expiration date--apparently the card in the app updates status but not expiration date at the same time as cards are produced.
Old Dec 10, 2015, 2:07 pm

Programs: Honors LT Diamond; United 1K; Hertz PC
Originally Posted by UAzip

Interestingly, the MP card in the UA app shows a Jan 2016 expiration date--apparently the card in the app updates status but not expiration date at the same time as cards are produced.
My guess is that since the cards are static but the app is dynamic the app is showing the current membership year -- E.g. your "current" status extends through January 2016 and on Feb 1, your 2016-17 status takes over
Old Dec 10, 2015, 2:38 pm

Programs: UA, 1K 2MM
Originally Posted by warreng24
For those of who are MM'ers.... do the new luggage tags still have the MM indication on them? I miss those so I'm still using my old 1K ones.
Same here and will continue to do so! A few years back when UA started sending luggage tags in the kits I also received a leather UA luggage tag holder designed to hold the standard size luggage tags - not the mini version UA send us now.

Here in SYD I have not received the kit yet - requalified for 1K back in August.
Old Dec 10, 2015, 2:39 pm
Original Member

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, AA EXP, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat Amb
Originally Posted by Kmxu
I have not received anything because of being near the end of alphabetic order. Logged on mystatus.united.com. Here is the only statement: "You've already qualified for Premier 1K status for 2016."
Same status here, except I'm toward the beginning of the alphabet. Requalified at the end of October.

Originally Posted by lincolnjkc
My guess is that since the cards are static but the app is dynamic the app is showing the current membership year -- E.g. your "current" status extends through January 2016 and on Feb 1, your 2016-17 status takes over
That's how it was last year.
Old Dec 10, 2015, 2:51 pm

Programs: 1K 2010, 1P in 2011, Plat for 2012,13,14,15 & 2016. Gold in 17 & 18, Plat since
If you've got the miles but not the PQD, what does it say?

Right now, mystatus.united.com accurately shows my present situation and tells me-
Keep flying - you need only 1,466 more Premier qualifying miles to reach Premier Platinum status for 2016.
If you're short on PQDs, does it give you the same message or something more targeted to spending? I guess, given the difficulty of getting PQDs other than flying, there's really no need to differentiate. Just curious.
Old Dec 10, 2015, 6:38 pm
Formerly known as CollegeFlyer

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA PLT, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by lincolnjkc
Should be next to the qualified block at the top of the page... And if you're 1k it changes to a countdown of your next set of RPUs/GPUs between that region and the blah benefits blah
Next to that, where? All I see is a block that says "You've already qualified for Premier 1K status for 2016." with nothing next to that.

And below that is the RPU milestone tracker thing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.