Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Browser extensions/scripts for United.com

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 13, 2014, 3:18 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: sbm12
Note that Chrome recently changed its rules so most users will need to pull scripts from their store to use them.

From sbm12 (available from the Chrome Store or direct download for GreaseMonkey users):
From jasonvr
From Darlox:
Note: Both are defunct (no longer maintained by the creators), have known issues on the current site, will not work on the Beta site, and are of marginal usefulness in the $-based RDM era. Use for reference only.
Print Wikipost

Browser extensions/scripts for United.com

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2022, 10:04 am

Programs: UA GS / IHG Spire RA / HHonors Gold / SPG Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by drklain
Great job. Only thing odd I noticed is that the script seems to now open the "details" tab on each flight (highlighting the relevant fare code availability). The old script left those closed and when you clicked on the "details" button, the expanded window showing fare classes would then be colored/highlighted appropriately. If you click on a details tab while the script is running/loading (before the details tabs all expand), it stops the script and only the one tab opens and it is not highlighted...
Not sure which version you had, but I had one where it opened the details tab. I want them opened so that i can search and fast scroll to see what's available. my goal is to run a search, scroll, and move on.
Old Jul 29, 2022, 10:09 am

Programs: United 1MM, Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Platinum)
Got it. Mine had the details tabs closed because I do mainly international travel and the initial search returns a large number of flights including ones that don't even have United on them....
Old Jul 30, 2022, 12:11 pm

Programs: UA GS / IHG Spire RA / HHonors Gold / SPG Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by drklain
Got it. Mine had the details tabs closed because I do mainly international travel and the initial search returns a large number of flights including ones that don't even have United on them....
same here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.