Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 4, 2014, 7:23 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: FlyinHawaiian
Having difficulty in reaching an agent?
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
As long as you entered you MP account, any reservation phone number will route you based on your elite status. try this
Print Wikipost

United Premier Phone Number

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2012, 8:39 am
Suspended

As much as I Hate CO Please say this isnt so, I so Hate UAs name non-recognition system. Never had a problem when entering my Zip on COs system. Most of the time UAs asks me 2 or 3 times for my name and explains how to say it only in the end to transfer me to some Overseas agent and not the 1K Reps
Old Feb 24, 2012, 8:54 am

Programs: UA Plat, Hilton Diamond, National Exec
Originally Posted by mherdeg
It'll be interesting to see, a few weeks from now, where that phone number takes you. If the situation is anything like the rest of the merger, the UA phone number will go to a CO call center

A few examples, some more tenuous than others:
  • The thing called "united.com" will be powered by the thing currently accessible via "continental.com"
  • The thing called "mobile.united.com" actually points to the thing formerly accessible via "pda.continental.com"
  • The single shared FAA operating certificate that says "United Airlines" on it is the one that was formerly used by the Continental subsidiary
  • Every "United Club" now serves prepackaged fruit, vegetables, and cheese and offers a free bar

There are surely counterexamples (the new name "BusinessFirst" for the middle cabin of a sUA 763).
I am PMCO, but largely agnostic since my travel only really picked up at the time of the merger. However, one would think that the PMUA people would be happy about the free booze in the club. That is a vast improvement for the price of admission. Also weren't the dispensers with the trail mix and raisins PMUA?
Old Feb 24, 2012, 11:18 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by mherdeg
Every "United Club" now serves prepackaged fruit, vegetables, and cheese and offers a free bar
prepackaged fruit??? whole bananas, and apples are prepackaged? The last I remember of packaged fruit was the raisins a few years back.
The veggies are down prepackaged and I did prefer the loose carrots, celery and tomatoes. The packaged cheese is "6 of one / half dozen of the other" although the wrappings make things a little messier.

Originally Posted by dabblah
...However, one would think that the PMUA people would be happy about the free booze in the club. ...
for some yes, but for the 40-50% of folks that don't drink (regularily) alcohol it is N/A.
How Many People Drink Alcohol in the U.S.?
Old Feb 24, 2012, 12:24 pm

Programs: United GS/2MM, DL*P, VS*G, AA*EXP, Avis CHM, Hertz Platinum, Sixt*D, HH*D, HGP*P, Starwood*P
Originally Posted by craz
As much as I Hate CO Please say this isnt so, I so Hate UAs name non-recognition system. Never had a problem when entering my Zip on COs system. Most of the time UAs asks me 2 or 3 times for my name and explains how to say it only in the end to transfer me to some Overseas agent and not the 1K Reps
Instead of saying your name, push 1 twice for domestic or 2 twice for international. Spent time saved not waiting on hold for 45 minutes for CO rep pondering how much better UA is (was).
Old Feb 24, 2012, 1:09 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by stevenshev
Instead of saying your name, push 1 twice for domestic or 2 twice for international. Spent time saved not waiting on hold for 45 minutes for CO rep pondering how much better UA is (was).
Thanks but will that get me the 1K line or the reg line? I dont want the reg line, so I hang up and redial once it doesnt pick-up my on my name
Old Feb 25, 2012, 7:52 pm

Programs: UA 1K
prepackaged fruit??? whole bananas, and apples are prepackaged? The last I remember of packaged fruit was the raisins a few years back.
The veggies are down prepackaged and I did prefer the loose carrots, celery and tomatoes. The packaged cheese is "6 of one / half dozen of the other" although the wrappings make things a little messier.
Mea culpa, I meant "plastic-wrapped apples".

I don't mean to make any normative statements here. While I'm a tiny bit bummed that UA and CO aligned their club products exactly, because it means there's less interesting variety in the system, I can understand how frequent travelers might appreciate the familiarity and consistent experience regardless of what city you're in.
Old Feb 25, 2012, 9:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Just logged into the PSS site, and the 1K # is now showing when I go to print a card, as opposed to the CO Plat # ^^^
Old Feb 25, 2012, 11:19 pm

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
Just logged into the PSS site, and the 1K # is now showing when I go to print a card, as opposed to the CO Plat # ^^^
it was doing that weeks ago -- I grabbed a print out on 9 Feb of a 2012 1K Card
Old Feb 25, 2012, 11:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
it was doing that weeks ago -- I grabbed a print out on 9 Feb of a 2012 1K Card
I had the opposite.. Until today, I've been seeing the CO Plat # above my "Premier 1K" card.
Old Feb 25, 2012, 11:26 pm

I had the opposite.. Until today, I've been seeing the CO Plat # above my "Premier 1K" card.
are you talking about the phone number?? I did not read that in the posting -- if so that is different.
Old Feb 25, 2012, 11:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

are you talking about the phone number?? I did not read that in the posting -- if so that is different.
Correct. 1K Desk phone #. Thread is referencing the fact that the 2P # was PMUAs, so I felt confident that people would know the difference
Old Feb 25, 2012, 11:42 pm

Correct. 1K Desk phone #. Thread is referencing the fact that the 2P # was PMUAs, so I felt confident that people would know the difference
not much discussion of that since the first few posts -- so this reader missed that inference.

But back on topic -- it is good to see the 1KCall # -- beleive there was a reference in other thread all the PMUA & PMCO numbers will be kept, the uncertainity is which call routing system will be used.
Old May 8, 2012, 6:04 pm

1k Phone Number

Could someone PM me United 1K phone number? I have not yet received the credentials and would like to start using the number

Thank you!
Old May 8, 2012, 6:07 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

http://www.united.com/web/en-US/apps...emberCard.aspx

Should show on that page.
Old May 8, 2012, 6:11 pm

That link just takes me to the UA My Account page - and unless I am missing it somewhere I don't see it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.