Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Do you take stuff from United Club? or seen others do that?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Do you take stuff from United Club? or seen others do that?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2017, 5:57 am

Programs: UA Gold, CO Plat, CO Million Miler
Originally Posted by Row3Acer
I was in an early morning flight and waiting in the United Club for my flight. I saw this guy, around 30, went back and forth to the self-serve freezer and grabbed 12 cans (12oz) of apple juice, 6 cans (8oz) of tomato juice and 6 cans (6oz) of pineapple juice, and stuffed in his backpack. Apparantly he noticed I was watching and he left. At least that's what I thought, because on my way out for my flight, I saw him chatting with the front desk and he went back to the freezer for more after I had left the Club. (How do I know? for my own curiority, I returned to the club and caught him again)
He was a UA employee catering an ERJ.
atword likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.