Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Wow... FA's treat people like idiots in Y

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wow... FA's treat people like idiots in Y

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2012, 4:51 pm
Suspended

Programs: US CP ; LH FTL ; *G
The problem is that the size of the personal item is not enforced so people just bring two carry-ons onboard. Likewise, the size of the carry-on is seldom enforced, so people bring large rollers that need to be stowed sideways and take the whole compartment
Old Oct 30, 2012, 7:01 pm

Programs: AS, US, Hilton, BA, DL, SPG, AA, VS
Originally Posted by bmvaughn
It's the "rules for everyone else but me" mentality which is ruining this airline.
And our society as a whole, IMO.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 7:45 pm

Programs: UA MM 1K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by bseller
I know that I'D appreciate if you could point out ONE, just ONE example of an FTer saying this. I suspect others might as well.
In the meantime perhaps you should consider not posting false information.
Thank you.
Dave
Wow Dave. Keep reading this thread and you confirmed what I said. Nothing was false, some people who are elite try to stretch the rules. Where in your 1Kor GS benefits does it say your allowed more due to status? Its fair game for overhead.

I do agree first passengers should be guaranteed overhead space but in Y its fair game.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 8:57 pm
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

I think we have read enough here.

iluv2fly
Moderator, UA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.