FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   United Airlines | MileagePlus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus-681/)
-   -   [NOW EXPIRED]: SQ releasing almost all F award (O) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/1364187-now-expired-sq-releasing-almost-all-f-award-o.html)

flyer31 Jul 8, 2012 12:36 am

Advice

Never flown SQ in J so I need help, I have a choice of A340 and A380 where A340 is better suited where time of flight is concerned.
Is there a lot of difference between the 2 flights as I am exicted about the A380 but would prefer A340 as the timing is better suited to me.

amolkold Jul 8, 2012 12:38 am

Originally Posted by flyer31 (Post 18889345)
Never flown SQ in J so I need help, I have a choice of A340 and A380 where A340 is better suited where time of flight is concerned.
Is there a lot of difference between the 2 flights as I am exicted about the A380 but would prefer A340 as the timing is better suited to me.

It's the same J product. A340 is an all J aircraft while A380, J is in the front of the upper deck. Go with the better timing.

flyer31 Jul 8, 2012 12:43 am

Originally Posted by amolkold (Post 18889347)
It's the same J product. A340 is an all J aircraft while A380, J is in the front of the upper deck. Go with the better timing.

Thanks

Vunder31 Jul 8, 2012 12:44 am

Originally Posted by FriendlySkies (Post 18889323)
Similar to the RGN deal, the US DOT should be able to get involved with SQ if they cancel tickets that touch US soil.

The award tickets are UA ticket, so it would be up to UA to find replacement flights if SQ backs out.

For SQ newbies, this site may be worth a look:
http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/index.php

If everything works out, we'll get to try the "Book the Cook" service {link down because of the SQ site maintenance]
Dear UA, this is what an F class menu options should look like :)

Western

U.S. 8 oz. Rib-Eye Steak
U.S. beef steak with creamy green peppercorn sauce, roasted vegetables and garlic-mashed potatoes

Pan-Fried Veal Loin and Braised Veal Cheek
with parsnip purée, fresh garden vegetables and mushroom ragout

Oven-Roasted Free Range Chicken Breast
Tender chicken breast stuffed with baby spinach, ricotta cheese and fresh sage, served with cepe mushrooms and red wine jus, buttered fresh garden vegetables and creamy polenta

Roast Rack of Lamb
New Zealand lamb with mint jus, mesclun salad and thyme-flavoured gratin potatoes

Pan-Seared Chilean Seabass in Bouillabaisse Broth
An adaptation from its Marseillaise original, its broth is flavoured with saffron, white wine and a splash of Pernod. Served with slow-cooked capsicum confit and zucchini pasta.

Seared Salmon Escalope
Norwegian salmon escalope on a warm potato and snake bean salad. With a light dressing of diced tomato, lemon and olive oil.

Boston Lobster Thermidor
Lobster tail sautéed in butter, flambéed in brandy, sprinkled with cheese, and served with creamy mushroom sauce, garlic and spicy mustard, and buttered asparagus

Pappardelle with Seafood
Lobster, scallop and salmon in a mushroom, sun-dried tomatoes and seafood broth, with al dente pappardelle pasta

Roasted Vegetables Salad
A selection of roasted vegetables, avocado and orange, marinated in truffle-perfumed oil, parsley and chives on pan-fried roesti potatoes. Topped with a mesclun salad, shaved Parmesan cheese, and drizzled with fine truffle oil vinaigrette.

Swedish Wholegrain Crisp Bread
A healthy breakfast choice with crisp bread, cottage cheese, rosemary honey-roasted pear and a low fat yoghurt of fresh berries (Breakfast only)

Japanese

Kyo-Kaiseki
A traditional Japanese array of dishes presented in sequence, with ingredients and garnishes reflecting and changing with each season. Designed by Singapore Airlines International Culinary Panel Chef Yoshihiro Murata (inclusive of Breakfast service and available only on flights with duration of 2 hours or more; some items are served at cabin temperature)

Chargrilled Soya-Flavoured Beef
Japanese-style beef, vegetables simmered in mirin, and shimeiji mushroom rice. Designed by Singapore Airlines International Culinary Panel Chef Yoshihiro Murata

Wagyu Sirloin with Eringi Mushroom
Wagyu sirloin with baked eringi mushroom marinated with truffle, garlic and sake, yuzu and light soy sauce, accompanied by green beans and jalapeño salsa, served with steamed rice

Assorted Sushi
Marinated and smoked fish on lightly vinegared Japanese rice (served at cabin temperature)

Chinese

Herbal Chicken in Broth
Steamed chicken in a Chinese herbal broth, fine beans with hon shimeji in XO sauce, and mushroom rice. Designed by Singapore Airlines International Culinary Panel Chef Sam Leong

Steamed Cod in Spinach Sauce
Served with seasonal oriental vegetables, Chinese black mushrooms and egg fried rice. Designed by Singapore Airlines International Culinary Panel Chef Zhu Jun

Braised Pork Ribs in Yellow Bean Sauce
Pork ribs braised with yellow bean, shimeiji mushrooms, carrots and beans, and served with steamed rice

Baked King Prawn with Chilli Sauce
Served with Taiwan cabbage and fragrant steamed rice

Sliced Grouper Congee
Grouper cooked in rice porridge with spring onions and ginger (Breakfast only)

Dim Sum Selection
Selection of dim sum with steamed radish cake (Breakfast only)

Singaporean

Char Siew Wanton Noodle Soup
Honey-roasted pork, shrimp and pork dumplings on noodles in a savoury clear broth

Singapore Bak Kut Teh
Literally 'Meat Bone Tea', a peppery, savoury soup of meaty pork ribs simmered in a broth of herbs and spices, served with rice

Singapore Chicken Rice
Poached chicken, sliced and served on long-grain rice cooked in chicken broth. Accompanied by dark soya sauce, tangy ginger and fresh chilli and lime sauces.

Straits Chinese Chicken Curry
Tender chicken and potato simmered in spicy coconut milk, served with bread rolls and steamed rice

Prawn and Chicken Laksa
Rice noodles in a rich, coconut cream seafood gravy with prawns, chicken, fish cake, deep-fried beancurd and bean sprouts

Singaporean Style Chicken and Lamb Satay
Marinated, skewered and grilled chicken and lamb slices. Served with cucumber, ketupat rice cakes and spicy peanut sauce.

Braised Soya Flavoured Duck with Yam Rice
Duck marinated in a mix of dark soy sauce, spices and Chinese rice wine. Served on fragrant yam rice with chilli sauce.

Nonya Assam Fish
Fish, okra, eggplant and tomato cooked with Assam spices Peranakan style, served with steamed rice

Teo Chew Fish Porridge
Southern Chinese dish of rice porridge of lightly poached fish slices, pickled vegetables, toasted Chinese seaweed, spring onions and Chinese celery. Served with sliced red chilli in soya sauce (inclusive of Breakfast service)

Yu Pian Mi Fen
Singapore style thick rice vermicelli noodle soup with sliced 'Sang Yu' fish and green vegetables. Garnished with spring onions (inclusive of Breakfast service)

Fish Ball Kway Teow Soup
Flat rice noodles and fish balls in chicken broth, bean sprouts, Chinese preserved vegetables (tung chai) and sliced red chilli (inclusive of Breakfast service)

Malay

Lontong Rendang Ayam
Chicken cooked in coconut milk and exotic spices with rice cakes, potato patties and egg

Malay-style Beef Rendang
Tender beef cooked in coconut milk, spices and lemongrass, and served with rice

Grilled Indonesian King Prawn
Spicy prawns with sautéed brocolli, cauliflower, carrots, garlic sauce and microgreens, served with steamed rice

Nasi Lemak
Fragrant rice cooked in coconut milk, accompanied by spicy sambal prawns, fried chicken, fried anchovies with peanuts, spicy pickled vegetables (achar), an omelette wedge, and grilled fish cakes (otah) (inclusive of Breakfast service)

Thai

Duck in Red Thai Curry
A red curry with duck, served with steamed rice and vegetables

Steamed Cod Fish
A traditional dish of cod steamed with spicy lime sauce, served with shredded white cabbage, carrot julienne, Chinese sliced celery, fried garlic and steamed rice

Gaeng Paa Koong
A Thai curry of prawn simmered with wild herbs, served with steamed rice

Fish Soufflé and Chicken
Freshly minced chicken, chilli and basil are pan-fried and accompany a traditional Thai dish soufflé. Served with pineapple fried rice and curried mixed vegetables.

Green Curry Fish Balls stuffed with Prawn
Fish balls stuffed with minced prawns, simmered in green curry sauce, and soya-braised pork. Served with mixed vegetables.

Indian

Lamb Shank
Lamb shank with onion, pea-soya beans and tempered Bengal, served with gramm and yoghurt vegetable pilaf. Designed by Singapore Airlines International Culinary Panel Chef Sanjeev Kapoor

Chicken Tikka Kurchan Masala
Roasted chicken in a spicy masala sauce with mild spiced mushroom, served with asparagus, cumin-flavoured basmati pilaff, papadum, pickles and plain yoghurt

Curry Patta Lobster
With spiced spinach and corn, tomato pulao, and served with papadum, pickle and plain yogurt

Nasi Biryani
An Indian specialty, fragrant Basmati rice, cooked with aromatic spices, herbs, tomatoes, saffron and milk, is served with tender chicken simmered in gravy (inclusive of Breakfast service)

LufthansaFlyer Jul 8, 2012 12:47 am

Originally Posted by Vunder31 (Post 18889355)
The award tickets are UA ticket, so it would be up to UA to find replacement flights if SQ backs out.

Asiana would be a good fall back if that becomes the case. but then the novelty is gone since you can get Asiana fairly easily.

amolkold Jul 8, 2012 12:59 am

Originally Posted by Vunder31 (Post 18889355)

And unless you're getting an SQ ticket #/PNR, it's entirely possible that these reservations aren't hitting SQ's system since they're in the middle of a system change. Their website says "All KrisFlyer-related transactions [...] are also suspended." I'm wondering if that means ticketing is down as well.

If this isn't the case, though, then congrats to anyone who got in on this. If you haven't flown SQ, it really is a charming airline to fly. Flew them in Y this month/J last month and my experiences were better than my UA global F flight earlier this year. As for BTC, I love the Singapore Chicken Rice ^. I have an intra-Asia SQ J TR in my sig with menus and pics if you're interested.

flyer31 Jul 8, 2012 1:04 am

Thanks OP, I was able to book a ticket lax-bom in sept.

goAsia Jul 8, 2012 1:05 am

Does Aeroplan charge YQ on SQ award bookings?

(I realize this is slightly off topic, AC has come up a few times here.)

thexfactor Jul 8, 2012 1:06 am

Originally Posted by goAsia (Post 18889393)
Does Aeroplan charge YQ on SQ award bookings?

no.

LufthansaFlyer Jul 8, 2012 1:09 am

Originally Posted by amolkold (Post 18889379)
And unless you're getting an SQ ticket #/PNR, it's entirely possible that these reservations aren't hitting SQ's system since they're in the middle of a system change. Their website says "All KrisFlyer-related transactions [...] are also suspended." I'm wondering if that means ticketing is down as well.

If this isn't the case, though, then congrats to anyone who got in on this. If you haven't flown SQ, it really is a charming airline to fly. Flew them in Y this month/J last month and my experiences were better than my UA global F flight earlier this year. As for BTC, I love the Singapore Chicken Rice ^. I have an intra-Asia SQ J TR in my sig with menus and pics if you're interested.

When I was booking mine, the UA agent called SQ to clear something up and came back and said everything was fine, SQ confirmed the seat. Hope that sq doesnt change it's mind.....

amolkold Jul 8, 2012 1:16 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaFlyer (Post 18889401)
When I was booking mine, the UA agent called SQ to clear something up and came back and said everything was fine, SQ confirmed the seat. Hope that sq doesnt change it's mind.....

Wow. On http://www.singaporeair.com/, it says "As such, bookings through www.singaporeair.com, www.silkair.com, call centres, service centres and travel agents are not available." I guess it's only for paid tickets.

Don't mean to be a Negative Nancy, just posting that this is what SQ says publicly as a heads up. As someone who has an upcoming ticket on SQ (and has a relative flying SQ at this moment), I've been aware of this weekend's system change for quite a while now.

LufthansaFlyer Jul 8, 2012 1:17 am

Originally Posted by amolkold (Post 18889412)
Wow. On http://www.singaporeair.com/, it says "As such, bookings through www.singaporeair.com, www.silkair.com, call centres, service centres and travel agents are not available." I guess it's only for paid tickets.

I figured to take the UA agent at her word, but that may sometimes be a mistake. I'll be more confident about the booking once I have an sq pnr

Happy Jul 8, 2012 1:18 am

Originally Posted by FriendlySkies (Post 18889323)
Similar to the RGN deal, the US DOT should be able to get involved with SQ if they cancel tickets that touch US soil.

Dream on.

AA canceled lots of F revenue tickets codeshares with CX booked on mistake fare between US and HKG last year, DOT has not been able to do anything to force it to stick!

amolkold Jul 8, 2012 1:19 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaFlyer (Post 18889414)
I figured to take the UA agent at her word, but that may sometimes be a mistake. I'll be more confident about the booking once I have an sq pnr

That's the problem with UA, I've never trusted their agents at their words, and now I don't trust SHARES :D.

Zoui21 Jul 8, 2012 1:19 am

Mr. Zoui21

Seat Assignments:
JFK - FRA: 12F
FRA - LHR: 2C
Just pointing out that everything seems to be ticketed for now. *fingers crossed*

Dont really want to mess with anything, although I'm hoping for a window seat change when everything is back up :)

Would you guys say book the cook is usually the better option or would you wait off to see what's on the plane?

freqflyercoll Jul 8, 2012 1:26 am

Using US Air, I booked IAD-NRT on ANA, then HND-SIN on SQ, and return SIN-SFO SQ and SFO-CLT-DCA US. I booked in January around the SingaporeDo. Came out to 160k DM + $123.

amolkold Jul 8, 2012 1:27 am

Originally Posted by Zoui21 (Post 18889420)
Just pointing out that everything seems to be ticketed for now. *fingers crossed*

Dont really want to mess with anything, although I'm hoping for a window seat change when everything is back up :)

Would you guys say book the cook is usually the better option or would you wait off to see what's on the plane?

Again, I don't mean to be a Negative Nancy, but I've had UA assign me seats on *A partners on reservations that ultimately did not ticket. I don't think a seat assignment means ticketing has gone through (it could, but I don't think it's solid confirmation).

I have a one-way F reservation that I'm hoping goes through, but if it doesn't, I won't be mad.

That being said, BTC is a great option if you know what you want. The times I've had it, they've come up to me pre-departure to confirm my selection, and it seemed that I could choose off menu if I desired (I ended up sticking with my BTC option).

jasonvr Jul 8, 2012 1:29 am

Originally Posted by Happy (Post 18889418)
Dream on.

AA canceled lots of F revenue tickets codeshares with CX booked on mistake fare between US and HKG last year, DOT has not been able to do anything to force it to stick!

Wasn't the problem there that those tickets were before the most recent set of DOT regulations? The RGN tickets were the first big test after the new regs and they seemed to have the desired effect (well, at least as desired by FT'ers :D)

piemel Jul 8, 2012 1:31 am

Booked May 2013

SFO-SIN-DPS
SIN-SFO

All in F, 2 people.

Figured since I have my wedding in late April I might as well jump on this And book my honeymoon.

Wasn't able to select seats though which confuses me

FriendlySkies Jul 8, 2012 1:33 am

Originally Posted by Happy (Post 18889418)
Dream on.

Given the ability the DOT had to make KE reinstate some of the RGN fares, I would not assume they'll just stand by idly....

Originally Posted by jasonvr (Post 18889442)
Wasn't the problem there that those tickets were before the most recent set of DOT regulations? The RGN tickets were the first big test after the new regs and they seemed to have the desired effect (well, at least as desired by FT'ers :D)

+1

iceman77_7 Jul 8, 2012 1:36 am

Having a classic first world problem here. Definitely want to do NYC-SIN. Should I do JFK-FRA-SIN in J to experience the A380 for the first time, or EWR-SIN in J for the novelty of the longest flight in the world?

FriendlySkies Jul 8, 2012 1:38 am

Originally Posted by iceman77_7 (Post 18889462)
Having a classic first world problem here.

:D

Definitely want to do NYC-SIN. Should I do JFK-FRA-SIN in J to experience the A380 for the first time, or EWR-SIN in J for the novelty of the longest flight in the world?

From the reports I've read, it sounds like EWR-SIN makes for a more intimate experience. An all C config sounds pretty interesting, and, as you said, the novelty of the world's longest flight is why I booked that flight over the A380.

jasonvr Jul 8, 2012 1:39 am

Having a classic first world problem here. Definitely want to do NYC-SIN. Should I do JFK-FRA-SIN in J to experience the A380 for the first time, or EWR-SIN in J for the novelty of the longest flight in the world?

EWR-SIN. Who knows how long it will be around (I swear I read rumors about SQ dumping it/lack of profitability), but the 380 will be around for quite some time and easier and easier to get as more and more of them fly.

LilAbner Jul 8, 2012 1:48 am

3 Lil Ab's in BKK presently & GF from NRT-SFO (waitlisted IN & ON) BKK-NRT for 70k each, a week from now. Can grab almost any day SQ from BKK-SIN-LAX/SFO in BF for 60 miles each.
Would a responsible & loving husband and father make the switch?
Not with a system at SQ shut down and a give-a-way of tons of seats in the front of the aircraft possibly due to some buggered snafu, while their booking system is temporarily suspended.

These itins might stick and then again they might not, but I ain't taking ANY chances especially with UA as the middle-man.

If someone really wants professional advise, about this matter, call the 1K line, while waiting in line at McDonalds, and ask Ronald while he's talking your order, on the speaker gismo, if you should have any concerns about booking these flights!

I seriously hope everything works out for everyone.!!!^

Happy Jul 8, 2012 1:58 am

I have the return SIN-FRA-JFK in A380. Cannot get the SQ26 thru flight, have to do an overnight at FRA. Also cannot get SIN-EWR on the date(s) I want. On another itinerary I have LH A380 and SQ A380. I find this amusing.

piemel Jul 8, 2012 2:15 am

Originally Posted by piemel (Post 18889451)
Booked May 2013

SFO-SIN-DPS
SIN-SFO

All in F, 2 people.

Figured since I have my wedding in late April I might as well jump on this And book my honeymoon.

Wasn't able to select seats though which confuses me

I decided to fly back from BKK rather than SIN

First a week in Bali for scuba then a week Thailand for same....

SQ1 and SQ 946 to DPS
And return is Thai TG606 connecting with SQ2 HKG to SFO

refund process of original ticket was a breeze

I'm stunned

Edit: and I'm getting a crash course in booking award travel as I had no idea that you get a stopover for free... So I booked DPS BKK as well. Again refunding process was easy.

SFO SIN DPS
DPS BKK
BKK SFO

Thanks OP!

mecabq Jul 8, 2012 2:37 am

Thanks

I just booked BKK-HKG-SFO in TG/SQ F on united.com. We'll see if it tickets. Thanks OP!

Edited to add: Got an e-ticket number (016) within five minutes, so that's a good sign. Now let's see if it holds.

Zoui21 Jul 8, 2012 2:39 am

Originally Posted by amolkold (Post 18889436)
Again, I don't mean to be a Negative Nancy, but I've had UA assign me seats on *A partners on reservations that ultimately did not ticket. I don't think a seat assignment means ticketing has gone through (it could, but I don't think it's solid confirmation).

I have a one-way F reservation that I'm hoping goes through, but if it doesn't, I won't be mad.

To tell you in perfect honesty, I would be quite fine if it didn't go through as well. In my opinion, worst thing that could happen- I need to buy Y tickets which I was originally planning to do anyway. :D

goAsia Jul 8, 2012 2:51 am

Originally Posted by Zoui21 (Post 18889590)
To tell you in perfect honesty, I would be quite fine if it didn't go through as well. In my opinion, worst thing that could happen- I need to buy Y tickets which I was originally planning to do anyway. :D

I'm in a good situation too. I already have CX J tickets, but sure would like to experience SQ F or J. I'll gladly pay the $40 cancellation fee with BA if the SQ flights work out.

NZJuniorDoc Jul 8, 2012 3:09 am

hmmm I've jumped on the bandwagon. Was going to try book a trip to Europe next year anyways.

Planned it all out to fly TG A380 into FRA but I figured to give SQ a go. I went for business class though and not first (since it seems business has been available on some routes rarely).

US airways did my booking in about 40 minutes. Gave me an amadeus locator for my SQ bookings. Seems to have appeared on checkmytrip so lets see what happens. If it gets cancelled i'll go back to my original TG plan haha

UrbaneGent Jul 8, 2012 3:12 am

I booked FIVE itins almost depleting my United account, which I wanted to do anyway...

ORD(UA)-EWR-SIN-MLE-SIN-LAX x TWO TRIPS! Once in November and another in Febrary! 120,000 miles in F! (SIN-MLE in C)

IAH-DME-SIN-SYD-SIN-HKG-SFO - F/C

JFK-FRA-NCE(LH) F/C

JFK-FRA-SIN-SYD-HKG-SFO! (NYE) F/C

All 016 UA ticket nos, no SQ conf nos.

I tried to squeeze one more in but locked me out...anyone else?

UG

SunLover Jul 8, 2012 3:21 am

I split the baby here. Just booked EWR-SIN-BKK in SQ J to experience the worlds longest flight, and returning BKK-FRA in TG 380 F and FRA-JFK in SQ 380 J for the A380 experience. :cool: All in all a pretty sweet circumnavigation.

I'm not sure if this one will 'stick' with SQ so rather than upgrading an existing reward itinerary (and potentially mucking up an already decent trip) I booked a brand new one for 2013. :)

Great find uapremier thanks for posting it! ^

SunLover

flyer31 Jul 8, 2012 3:25 am

Booked another ticket, this time in F using US airways dividend miles from LAX-SFO-SIN-BOM-SIN-SFO-LAX.
Domestic legs are on united.
160000 miles and $112.00

NZJuniorDoc Jul 8, 2012 3:41 am

bah failed

so my booking went through fine it seems. Got SQ confirmation number and all.

my partners on the other hand didn't go through. seats shown as waitlisted. We found 2 seats for all the flights initially. Seemed like when we split the booking to book seperately that really screwed things up......

ariyo15 Jul 8, 2012 3:43 am

Deal is not dead yet!! :)

Another success story! Though I didn't get the chance to even look at a computer until 10:30p PDT, I was amazed when I caught wind of what was going on. Needless to say – knowing how most of these deals end up – I didn't get too excited and figured it would have all been dried up by the time I had finally gotten to notice this brilliance!

But… Never say never! After about 25 minutes of toying with the AP and UA sites I finally came up with something – shhh… don’t tell my award booking clients that I snuck this personal booking in while putting their’s on a short hold.
In short I’ve got myself the following (mixed-class) itinerary for 140k US (instead of 147,500k UA) miles:

YVR-SFO (Y – I can't believe I have to sit in Y!!)
SFO-ICN-SIN (F, 777-300)
SIN-SYD (F, 777-300)
—fun week in SYD—
SYD-SIN (J, 380-800)
SIN-LAX (J, 380-800)
LAX-PHX (F, who cares?)
PHX-YVR (F, who cares?)

A big thank you to Lucky over at the One Mile at a Time blog for the heads up - at least that's where I first read about it!

Anyone joining me for a week in SYD in mid-late February, 2013??

iolairemcfadden Jul 8, 2012 4:04 am

Originally Posted by USFdonWill (Post 18889221)
I have 8, 6, and 12 minutes for three different reservations

I've been in "your purchase Is confirmed, you will be notified when internal processing is complete" for the last six hours, do you think that is a problem?

nov11 Jul 8, 2012 4:28 am

Big thank you to the OP! I have booked a few US-KUL flights! :D

Has anyone successfully changed their reservations through their phone? I have a reservation this coming weekend and would like to switch from TG to SQ F. Every time the agent tried to change it for me, it will confirm but once they call the rate desk, it will come back as unconfirmed. According to the agent, it goes from HK to UC when she's on hold with the rate desk.

NA-Flyer Jul 8, 2012 5:09 am

Originally Posted by iolairemcfadden (Post 18889778)
I've been in "your purchase Is confirmed, you will be notified when internal processing is complete" for the last six hours, do you think that is a problem?

It looks like SQ figured out the glitch and they started to fix things up. I just tried to make another booking on SQ and seats are gone for many dates.

ma91pmh Jul 8, 2012 5:14 am

Originally Posted by NA-Flyer (Post 18889896)
It looks like SQ figured out the glitch and they started to fix things up. I just tried to make another booking on SQ and seats are gone for many dates.

I think people are just booking things up. I am still seeing wide open on dates I'm looking at

iolairemcfadden Jul 8, 2012 5:15 am

Originally Posted by iolairemcfadden (Post 18889778)

I called in again and agent said the record needed to be cleaned up a bit. Apparently the agent put it though to buy it but did not include the rate information... He fixed that said it should complete soon, if not by this afternoon call in again. Once I was off the phone it showed as ticketed!!!