Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Anybody have EQMs post from purchases on the Chase MP Signature Visa this year?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anybody have EQMs post from purchases on the Chase MP Signature Visa this year?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2012, 8:05 pm

Programs: Amex-gold, Hainan-gold, Mrt-LT Titanium
same

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
April purchase PQMs posted today dated April 30th.
same , my april PQM's just did post on June 1st with the april 30th date.
Now the JFM PQM's never did post.

Glad to see some progress by Chase.
Old Jun 2, 2012, 7:33 am

Programs: UA Gold, AA MM/Gold, Hilton Gold, Sheraton Gold
Originally Posted by c1mth0g
still waiting
Me too. I want my 5000 pqm's.
Old Jun 2, 2012, 10:27 am

Programs: UA GOLD MM,WN CP A+list, HH Gold,MR LT Titanium
Originally Posted by gonezen
Me too. I want my 5000 pqm's.
+1

Chase now says mine were posted,but cannot give me amounts or dates. They do not show on any MP account activity since 1/1/12.

Next time I have more than 2 hours to kill,I will try to reach MP again
Old Jun 4, 2012, 12:50 pm

Programs: UA 1K
I just called UA and explained the non-posting of my PQMs. The agent has not heard of the UA Chase select card (she was ex-CO), so she put me on hold. I was on hold for 20 min, and began to loose heart. But, lo, she came back and said: "ok, all taken care of." Sure enough 3,750 PQMs were posted to my account. She thought there was some "miscommunication" between SHARES and Chase (surprise, surprise).

Moral of the story: don't just wait. CALL.
Old Jun 4, 2012, 1:09 pm

Programs: UA MM, AA almost MM
Does anyone know if Chase MP Signature PQMs counts towards 1K status?
Old Jun 4, 2012, 1:32 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by Ilove2fly
Yes they do. The "Q" is qualifying.
Old Jun 4, 2012, 2:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Ilove2fly
Dollars to donuts they'll kill this off some year (as they did with the PP card having FEQMs count for 1K), but this is not the year.
Old Jun 4, 2012, 3:12 pm

We have two cards across our two accounts with PQM earnings. One account posted "3" miles on both Mar31 and Apr30. Going through the pains of talking with Mileage Plus. Well, at least the new bomb shows the breakdown.
Old Jun 4, 2012, 4:04 pm

Programs: UA Gold, AA MM/Gold, Hilton Gold, Sheraton Gold
Originally Posted by penner42

I have the MP Visa Select, not the one that gives 5k when you spend 35k.
Right, that's the "Signature" card. Who the hxxx can keep all these goofy cards and their related benefits straight anymore? Although the Chase agents seem up to speed, the UA MP agents (not all of them) are clueless.
Old Jun 4, 2012, 4:30 pm

Programs: UA 1K, LH Oil & Energy Club
Just had 4001 PQM's post to my account from 2 tickets I purchased and flew about a month ago...
Old Jun 4, 2012, 7:07 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K, UA 1MM, Marriott LT Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Avis Pref Plus, Nat'l Exec
Originally Posted by FCO_SFO
I just called UA and explained the non-posting of my PQMs. The agent has not heard of the UA Chase select card (she was ex-CO), so she put me on hold. I was on hold for 20 min, and began to loose heart. But, lo, she came back and said: "ok, all taken care of." Sure enough 3,750 PQMs were posted to my account. She thought there was some "miscommunication" between SHARES and Chase (surprise, surprise).

Moral of the story: don't just wait. CALL.
So with $1200 worth of tickets purchased in March that have posted with RDM but no PQM, I decided to take this advice. I called the 1K desk...or rather, the "Premier Line", who then transferred me to MP CS. The agent who answered had never heard of the card, so I repeated its name twice (MP Plat Visa). She put me on hold for a minute or so, then came back and asked me if I still had the card. Umm, yes. She then said "Oh, you must mean the Presidential Plus MC", and I reiterated, "no, the Plat Visa that was from legacy United, not the PresPlus MC that was from legacy Continental", and explained the 1 PQM / $1 spend on united.com benefit.

After 5 minutes or so on hold, the agent came back and told me "I just spoke with a supervisor and we have no way of knowing when PQM are added to your account. Those are sent over from Chase, so you need to either contact Chase, or e-mail us at www.united.com/feedback. The only things we add are miles from flights."

So if I have to contact Chase, why would I want to "e-mail United", and not even e-mail, but use a Web form -- and a generic Web form at that?

I'll try the secure e-mail with Chase, but I have a sneaking suspicion they'll just send me back to MP again. Hopefully I'll get someone who's more familiar with this card the next time.
Old Jun 4, 2012, 7:54 pm

Originally Posted by dmach
So with $1200 worth of tickets purchased in March that have posted with RDM but no PQM, I decided to take this advice. I called the 1K desk...or rather, the "Premier Line", who then transferred me to MP CS. The agent who answered had never heard of the card, so I repeated its name twice (MP Plat Visa). She put me on hold for a minute or so, then came back and asked me if I still had the card. Umm, yes. She then said "Oh, you must mean the Presidential Plus MC", and I reiterated, "no, the Plat Visa that was from legacy United, not the PresPlus MC that was from legacy Continental", and explained the 1 PQM / $1 spend on united.com benefit.

After 5 minutes or so on hold, the agent came back and told me "I just spoke with a supervisor and we have no way of knowing when PQM are added to your account. Those are sent over from Chase, so you need to either contact Chase, or e-mail us at www.united.com/feedback. The only things we add are miles from flights."

So if I have to contact Chase, why would I want to "e-mail United", and not even e-mail, but use a Web form -- and a generic Web form at that?

I'll try the secure e-mail with Chase, but I have a sneaking suspicion they'll just send me back to MP again. Hopefully I'll get someone who's more familiar with this card the next time.
+1 BTDT

I'm still building up the energy to make another call.
Old Jun 4, 2012, 8:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United 1K and 1MM, Marriott Ambassador
Thumbs down

I have spent over $45,000 buying UA tickets, but only received 1200 EQM in 2012.

This has never happened before. It is MP Signature Card.
Old Jun 4, 2012, 8:04 pm

Location: MSP, WLG, or the forward most A seat in Y I can get
Programs: UA Plat (and all the derivatives on cars and hotels that implies)
+1 on this experience. April calendar month PQM have posted (without any intervention), but nothing from March (I was stupid enough to buy a ticket on 2 March ...)
Old Jun 4, 2012, 9:58 pm

Programs: DL DM MM, Hyatt LT Globalist, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
Ditto.

I had sent a SM at the end of May, and finally received a response today saying that my PQMs posted 4/30. The tone of the response was very 'why are you complaining, the PQMs have been in your account for almost two months'.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.