Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Anybody have EQMs post from purchases on the Chase MP Signature Visa this year?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anybody have EQMs post from purchases on the Chase MP Signature Visa this year?

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2012, 1:49 pm

Programs: AA-Plat DL-Plat (did status match on DL before losing EXP on AA)
I finally did get some PQMs from the card, but since I'm moving to the dAArk side, and no longer get the $140 annual fee credit, and will no longer fly at all on UA after completing my already booked flight (1 left in June),
I cancelled the Chase UA MP card. I will stay *G with the miles I've earned this year, but no reason to reach for 1K. I cancelled the card today, was surprised how easy it was (no effort to keep me or switch me to another Chase product). Then, used the Million Miler Website tip to apply for 2 Citi-AA cards & get 100,000 bonus miles + other perks - approved instantly online each one with significantly higher limits than I had with the Chase MP card.

I'll have 4 GPUs and 4 RPUs that I won't be using - maybe will gift to some family member or friend still flying UA (although I am letting everyone I come in contact with know how horrible the new UA is).......

If I could only REFUND my last UA trip I would - I even am considering not flying it at all to start adding to my AA EQMs.... Maybe there will be some schedule change that will allow me to cancel/refund....
Old May 24, 2012, 8:26 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, TrueBlue, IHG Plat Amb, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Accor Platinum, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by dmach
Similar for me. My pre-merger UA spend posted just fine, but absolutely none of the PQMs from my United purchases post-3/3 have posted.
Same here!!! This is getting ridiculous...
Old May 24, 2012, 9:59 pm

Programs: UA Gold, AA MM/Gold, Hilton Gold, Sheraton Gold
Spend pqm's posted a couple months ago. The .com purchases have not. That seems to be a theme in this thread. They owe me 5,000 (due since February) which in a couple calls to Chase an agent claimed the airline has to put those in. She did promise to send a reminder note to wherever such notes go. Sure. I have also written to the MP department. Won't need them to make PLAT this year but ticks me off never the less.
Old May 24, 2012, 10:46 pm

Programs: UA 1MM 1K, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Explorist, status-free on AA, AS, B6, DL, WN, Amtrak, etc.
Originally Posted by DCA writer
I'll report back at the end of next week if that happened.
Took less time than they predicted--an "EQM adjustment" landed in my account on 5/20 for that purchase.
Old May 24, 2012, 10:50 pm

PQMs for UA purchases made in February finally appeared on my MP Statement online about 2 weeks ago..
Old May 30, 2012, 1:09 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Star Gold,Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle
PQMs for $35K annual spend posted 2 days after earning!

Not bad! The statement closing day was May 28 and the PQMs posted May 30! This is a considerable improvement over the old UA where it took about 8 weeks after the statement closing date to post to the MP account.

I can't comment on the PQMs earned for ua.com purchases, because I hit the limit in January and the PQMs for that posted pre 3/3.
Old May 30, 2012, 7:32 pm

Programs: UA Platinum / 1MM
I don't frequent these boards very often but was compelled to come here after the insane experience that I had today on a conference call with both Chase and United. I called the MP # because I did not yet receive my PQM from a purchase made at United.com in early April. I did receive PQM for a purchase in January, but nothing since.

Anyway I started with United as I could clearly see that the United purchase was noted on my Chase MP statement as United purchases. The MP CSR that I spoke to said they didn't get anything from Chase and transferred me to Chase. The CSR from Chase proceeded to say that this is a mess and that their marketing department won't even accept escalations because United is such a disaster post-merger. Well the MP CSR had stayed on the line and started yelling at the Chase CSR.

After listening to this for about a minute I yelled that all that I wanted was to get what I was entitled to, and that I didn't care who was at fault, I just wanted my PQM.

Both seemingly read from scripts about me being a trusted customer since 1987 yada yada and the Chase CSR offered the 2500 miles for my trouble. The Chase CSR also said "read the blogs, it's a well known fact it's not our fault" and that there's no ETA for resolution. Nice partnership, huh?

I pressed for escalation and was told by both that it would be escalated. Both also said it would be resolved but I don't have any warm fuzzies that will happen anytime soon.

I have the legacy Platinum class card and have never had a problem in 25 years with ANY miles posting. So stupid to have to beg for miles after paying a fee for automatic, timely service.
Old May 31, 2012, 1:11 pm

Just had 964 PQM post today (5/31), with a posting date of 4/30.

I have the MP Visa Select, not the one that gives 5k when you spend 35k.

I have not once contacted Chase or United about these PQM. Kinda wish I had, maybe I'd have gotten some bonus RDM out of it. I do think I'm still a bit short on my purchases through 4/30, but not by too much.
Old May 31, 2012, 2:27 pm

Programs: UAL 1P
I had 845 EQMs show up for a 4/16 purchase. The posting date was marked 4/30, though they were really credited in the past 2-3 days. Still missing about 2.3k EQM from March though. I'm not sure if this is a result of secure messaging Chase (5/27), as the last response then was that my request was sent to the appropriate department. Time will tell.
Old May 31, 2012, 2:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
So - has Chase been extra generous to anyone else when it comes to PQMs from UAL.com spend?
Old May 31, 2012, 7:20 pm

Programs: UA 1K, 1.3mm
I also got my April posting today. Statement show no recent history right now but the total is correct.
Old May 31, 2012, 7:30 pm

Programs: UA Platinum / 1MM
I posted yesterday about the finger pointing between Chase and United when I called about my PQM. Today my PQMs posted with a data of April 30th. Not sure if it is because I complained or if this will just be the norm to post at the end of the month following the activity. They actually got it right too as my United purchases exceeded $5K this year with this purchase and they pared back what they credited.
Old Jun 1, 2012, 12:28 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
April purchase PQMs posted today dated April 30th.
Old Jun 1, 2012, 1:44 am

Programs: Current: UA 1K, AA EXP; BA Silver; Former: EK Gold (2004-11), LH SEN (2007-14)
Around 3700 PQM posted today from a ~5000 ticket purchase in March (that was my balance left out of 5000). Posted with a date of 30 April...so looks like this is pretty standard for most posters.

I was only planning on calling them towards the end of the year if it had still not posted. Glad they ironed it out without my having to call.
Old Jun 1, 2012, 2:11 am

Programs: UA 1K 2MM, BA Gold, SQ TPP
still waiting

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.