Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Anybody have EQMs post from purchases on the Chase MP Signature Visa this year?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anybody have EQMs post from purchases on the Chase MP Signature Visa this year?

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2012, 6:43 pm

Programs: UA Gold, HA Premier, Hertz #1 Gold PC, SBUX Gold
My March EQMs just showed up today after two calls to Chase and a PM to UA Insider (with a response). Looks like 1.5-2 statement periods will be the average posting time with the mannual reporting. The second time I spoke to Chase the agent did indeed tell me that if by the time my second statement after qualifying purchases closes (closing of May) and I still don't see my April EQMs to indeed call and report this so thay can fast track it if I wish.

Ironically, they comped me for airport kiosk purchases in March as well which really shouldn't qualify since they weren't UA.com, but hey with all the fuss I've gone thorugh with both these and *A flight postings I'll take 'em.
Old May 13, 2012, 7:15 pm

I just received credit dated back in March. Still 1K short but at least it's progress.
Old May 13, 2012, 8:00 pm

Programs: UA, AA, LH, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Hertz
I got my Feb PQMs yesterday back dated to 3/31.
Old May 13, 2012, 8:09 pm

Programs: UA1K 3MM, AS MVP 75K Gold
How can you tell if EQMs posted?
Old May 13, 2012, 8:27 pm

Programs: UA Gold, HA Premier, Hertz #1 Gold PC, SBUX Gold
Originally Posted by honmani2
How can you tell if EQMs posted?
Log into your account and then click into account activity. They will be listed under non-airline activity as Chase Bonus PQM.

My March ones also posted with a retro-active date of 3/31, so today must be UA's day to play catch up with this. I still can't believe that in this day an age this has to be a mannual process. For my own pleasure and satisfaction I'm just going to say it's SHARES' fault.
Old May 13, 2012, 9:18 pm

Programs: UA Gold
So my PQMs from March spend on the Select card posted with a backdate of 3/31/2012, however my yearly total didn't change. The nice agent I called acknowledged the error and sent an inquiry that may take up to 15 days to process. At least it's something...for those that don't keep track of their balance, you may want to check that your PQMs are adding up correctly!
Old May 13, 2012, 9:28 pm

Originally Posted by GoPUBoilers
So my PQMs from March spend on the Select card posted with a backdate of 3/31/2012, however my yearly total didn't change. The nice agent I called acknowledged the error and sent an inquiry that may take up to 15 days to process. At least it's something...for those that don't keep track of their balance, you may want to check that your PQMs are adding up correctly!
Same for me. 325 "posted" 3/31, but my total didn't change and is 325 short when I add them all up.
Old May 14, 2012, 12:09 am

Programs: UA 1K
Nothing posted for me yet. I just sent a message to Chase, hoping that will prompt something with United. Ridiculous.
Old May 14, 2012, 7:31 am

Also got some back dated to 3/31.

-David
Old May 14, 2012, 7:53 am

Programs: UA, AA, LH, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Hertz
Originally Posted by GoPUBoilers
As dumb as it sounds, wait a few days before calling again. This seems symptomatic of the new system to update different balances at different times. Rarely has my YTD total changed at the same time as the posting time, which is also completely different instance from when the LT balance changes. However, everything seems to be in order 2-3 days later.
Old May 14, 2012, 11:19 am

Programs: UA MM, AS MVPG75K, Marriott Lifetime Gold
I got credit for March purchases, but not those on my 4/11 statement that were purchased in early April. It's alright, figure I'll get them next cycle when I max out my 5k PQM.
Old May 14, 2012, 2:47 pm

Programs: UA GS 1MM
Maxed out my $5k spend last month so sent an email to Chase this morning to inquire. Let's see how much time this takes...
Old May 14, 2012, 2:59 pm

Programs: UA1K 3MM, AS MVP 75K Gold
Originally Posted by gradsflyer
Log into your account and then click into account activity. They will be listed under non-airline activity as Chase Bonus PQM.
Thanks! Well, this is one improvement over the old UA site where you couldn't tell where the credit card miles came from.
Old May 14, 2012, 3:01 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by LIH Prem
Also got some back dated to 3/31.

-David
+1, as reported by others shows as a line item but not added to YTD total yet.

Sorry - slightly off topic, but does anyone know what will happen w/ my Chase MP Platinum Visa expires next month? Can anyone confirm that they are continuing to mail out new cards, or should I expect to be forced into another program? I know this has been discussed elsewhere but haven't seen any recent posts or firm answer...Thanks.

Last edited by iluv2fly; May 14, 2012 at 4:21 pm Reason: merge
Old May 14, 2012, 3:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by eflyte
Sorry - slightly off topic, but does anyone know what will happen w/ my Chase MP Platinum Visa expires next month? Can anyone confirm that they are continuing to mail out new cards, or should I expect to be forced into another program? I know this has been discussed elsewhere but haven't seen any recent posts or firm answer...Thanks.
Just got a renewed card a month ago, same exact look w/tulip ^ just with the OPdbaMP number on there now.

Until we hear otherwise, still the only way to earn new CC EQM towards 1K qualification.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.