Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Anybody have EQMs post from purchases on the Chase MP Signature Visa this year?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anybody have EQMs post from purchases on the Chase MP Signature Visa this year?

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2012, 3:24 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
Just got a renewed card a month ago, same exact look w/tulip ^ just with the OPdbaMP number on there now.

Until we hear otherwise, still the only way to earn new CC EQM towards 1K qualification.
Good to hear, thanks!
Old May 14, 2012, 4:11 pm

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, Marriott Ambassador/Lifetime Titanium, Accor Silver, Club Carlson Gold, BW Diamond
Same here - line item appeared, but EQM total didn't go up.

MP told me today that they are aware of this and that they are going to run the fix for it this coming weekend.
Old May 14, 2012, 4:26 pm

Originally Posted by clublounger
Same here - line item appeared, but EQM total didn't go up.

MP told me today that they are aware of this and that they are going to run the fix for it this coming weekend.
Another re-sweep! Hope it works.
Old May 14, 2012, 5:34 pm

Programs: UA Million Miler (Gold), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
I emailed Chase this morning about March's EQMs not posting and got a reply this afternoon. The rep said they take 6-8 weeks to post and I need to call United. Arrghh.
Old May 14, 2012, 10:40 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Chase also sent me a message today (below). Seems they are tired of these PQM posting questions and are washing their hands of it!

Dear FCO_SFO,

It is my pleasure to assist you with your account inquiry
today.

Regrettably, Premier Qualifying Miles are issued by United
not Chase. Please contact United directly at
1-800-421-4655 to inquire on your eligibility to receive
these bonus miles. I regret any inconvenience this may
cause you.

Thank you,
Old May 14, 2012, 10:48 pm

Programs: UA Gold, HA Premier, Hertz #1 Gold PC, SBUX Gold
Originally Posted by FCO_SFO
Chase also sent me a message today (below). Seems they are tired of these PQM posting questions and are washing their hands of it!

Dear FCO_SFO,

It is my pleasure to assist you with your account inquiry
today.

Regrettably, Premier Qualifying Miles are issued by United
not Chase. Please contact United directly at
1-800-421-4655 to inquire on your eligibility to receive
these bonus miles. I regret any inconvenience this may
cause you.

Thank you,
Whenever I call Chase I call the UA dedicated line and have not had a problem. I would assume since these CSRs are just for United customers they would have a difficult time refusing to help you.
Old May 14, 2012, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GM on VX, UA, AA, HA, AS, SY; Budget Fastbreak
Originally Posted by gradsflyer
Whenever I call Chase I call the UA dedicated line and have not had a problem. I would assume since these CSRs are just for United customers they would have a difficult time refusing to help you.
What is the UA dedicated line with Chase? I'm looking at the back of my own Chase MP Visa Signature card (which was issued in April 2012 and has the old UA MP number, not the new UA MP/Onepass number), and see these phone numbers:
Chase: 800-537-7783
UA Res: 800-241-6522
MP Customer Service: 800-421-4655

Thanks!
Michael
Old May 14, 2012, 11:51 pm

Originally Posted by gaobest
What is the UA dedicated line with Chase? I'm looking at the back of my own Chase MP Visa Signature card (which was issued in April 2012 and has the old UA MP number, not the new UA MP/Onepass number), and see these phone numbers:
Chase: 800-537-7783
UA Res: 800-241-6522
MP Customer Service: 800-421-4655

Thanks!
Michael
Your first number that says Chase is actually a dedicated line. When you call they will indicate you have reached United MP Chase Card Services.
Old May 15, 2012, 12:17 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, MileagePlus(ick)
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
Hmmm...wouldn't be surprised if this is a change post-3/3. I've been using my Plat card for ~7 years now, and like clockwork my ual.com EQMs have always posted the 26th of the month after the month of purchase. Doesn't feel like a formerly manual process to me.
Hehe....I bet you're right.
It's manual now because of UA's system chaos.
Which just means more paperwork for the frazzled folks on 77 Whacker.
Old May 15, 2012, 12:49 pm

Programs: UA GOLD MM,WN CP A+list, HH Gold,MR LT Titanium
Originally Posted by snowed
Maxed out my $5k spend last month so sent an email to Chase this morning to inquire. Let's see how much time this takes...
I maxed out my 5K in February and have not seen any PQM's post at all this year. I am waiting for a response to my secure email to Chase.
Old May 15, 2012, 1:55 pm

Programs: UA 1K/1MM; Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist,
The PQM's for my February purchases posted last night showing a "3/31" date. Thank goodness I hit my 5K limit already and don't have to babysit these anymore.

Of course, at this point I am hoping to not have to baby sit anything UA related if I now can manage to re-qualify for AA EVP for 2013.
Old May 15, 2012, 1:56 pm

Programs: UA Pt, Marriott Ti, Hertz PC
I had 64 PQM post from an award booking (paid fees with my UA card) backdated to 3/31. The funny thing is that I actually purchased the award ticket in April
Old May 15, 2012, 5:27 pm

Well they adjusted my totals today but didn't adjust them correctly and I'm still short about 199 EQMs in the YTD total.

Last edited by gradsflyer; May 15, 2012 at 6:35 pm
Old May 15, 2012, 11:15 pm

Programs: DL DM MM, Hyatt LT Globalist, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
I sent another secure message, and after three responses saying my question would be forwarded 'to the right department', I received a response apologizing for the delay, that the PQMs would post by the end of my next statement, and that I would have 5,000 RDMs put in my MP account for the delay. I'm not holding my breath....
Old May 16, 2012, 9:18 am

Programs: UAL 1P
Hmm, my bonus miles posted from March (post 4/8) and April (post 5/8) billing periods, but no EQM/PQMs from those months (~3k). Hope they fix this soon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.