Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

March 3rd, 2012 System Integration Master Thread (PSS)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

March 3rd, 2012 System Integration Master Thread (PSS)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2012, 7:52 pm

Originally Posted by mkl37
Its getting stranger by the moment. Lost previous PQM after 3/2 flight posted last night. Now 3/4 flight is posted with zero PQM.

1st day PQM: 41K+ PQS:17
After 3/2 flight posted last night PQM:2410 PQS:18
3/4 flight just posted now PQM:2410 PQS:19
Yup! I saw my PQMs drop ... and then not move after flights posted. My PQS keeps going though.
Old Mar 6, 2012, 7:53 pm

Programs: DL-PM | UA-1K | HH-Gold
Silence is the voice of complicit incompetence here. How hard is it for UA to allow their company rep here to give some kind of update? It's not like Shannon is busy trying to find the glitches in lines of code.

In good news, if this lasts long enough (combined with an energy spike) UA could very well end up going BK again in the next few years. I'll come back from DL then when there is a new management team and corporate plan.
Old Mar 6, 2012, 8:02 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM
Originally Posted by ORD-LIH
Silence is the voice of complicit incompetence here. How hard is it for UA to allow their company rep here to give some kind of update? It's not like Shannon is busy trying to find the glitches in lines of code.
Exactly. ^
Old Mar 6, 2012, 8:03 pm

Programs: UA GS, AA Plat, DL - Gold, SW - A List
I'm missing 7,616 PQM's that were "transferred" from my UA account. I'm sure they will reappear magically at some point.
Old Mar 6, 2012, 8:07 pm

Programs: UA PP 1MM, Marriott Bonvoy LTTE, BA Gold
Originally Posted by ORD-LIH
^

Or, a simple web banner on the main page (Travel Advisory- style) that removes the 'we have completed our transition' and says something like "We are still transitioning and request your patience!" with a small bulletin acknowledging some of the main issues (EQM reset to zero is fairly major, imo) and a possible timeline for a fix.

They would also be doing themselves a favor in reducing some hits to the call center by a simple communication on the website and/or email...

...or will we get a "Sorry, we could have done that a lot better - here's 2 drink chits" email?

**EDITED TO ADD: Ok, now I see the 'Travel Notice' with "Notice regarding call volumes + award mile balances", but that's all above a nice big "united.com integration complete". Expectation setting, people.
Old Mar 6, 2012, 8:10 pm

Programs: Kimpton Inner Circle, HHonors Silver, Delta Gold Medallion
What a mess. Two segments and correct RDMs posted for my travel on UA on 3/5 but zero PQMs. It was a G fare.
Old Mar 6, 2012, 8:12 pm

Programs: UA: 1K SPG: Platinum Plus Hyatt: Diamond Hertz: PC National: EE
Originally Posted by edcho
Yup! I saw my PQMs drop ... and then not move after flights posted. My PQS keeps going though.
Ditto. Lost PMUA PQMs when flight on 3/2 posted. Flight on 3/4 posted with no PQMs, but did post the PQS. I'm sure they'll fix it, but when?
Old Mar 6, 2012, 8:14 pm

Programs: UA Gold/1MM, AA EXP, Marriott Plat
Noticed today that my LAX ORD posted at 1739 miles versus the usual 1745 miles. Shrunken world.

Also my PQMs dropped from the previously accurate UA+CO amount to just the pre-merger CO amount.

Last edited by AndrewT84; Mar 6, 2012 at 8:21 pm
Old Mar 6, 2012, 8:19 pm

Hoping to hear from a wise flyertalk owl on my situation.

Yikees! It appears that my united.com United Mileage account (10k miles) didn't merged correctly with my OnePass account (20k miles). Instead I was given a new Onepass account #. So now I have 2 accounts... my now new United Mileage # (10k) and my OnePass (now United 20k miles). All info for both accounts are correct i.e. contact, history, etc.. Just like to have both miles on one united.com account!

I had linked both accounts when transferring miles CO <--> UA for the 60k UnitedMileage Visa deal. That was no problem. Was hoping that the system would recognize this and seamlessly merge both my accounts. This didn't happen.

What can I do to have them correctly merge both my accounts into one? Advice and thoughts?
Old Mar 6, 2012, 8:24 pm

Originally Posted by noonflyer
Hoping to hear from a wise flyertalk owl on my situation.

Yikees! It appears that my united.com United Mileage account (10k miles) didn't merged correctly with my OnePass account (20k miles). Instead I was given a new Onepass account #. So now I have 2 accounts... my now new United Mileage # (10k) and my OnePass (now United 20k miles). All info for both accounts are correct i.e. contact, history, etc.. Just like to have both miles on one united.com account!

I had linked both accounts when transferring miles CO <--> UA for the 60k UnitedMileage Visa deal. That was no problem. Was hoping that the system would recognize this and seamlessly merge both my accounts. This didn't happen.

What can I do to have them correctly merge both my accounts into one? Advice and thoughts?
Wait a few weeks and hope the dust has settled for the most part by then. Then call the MP desk and request them to merge the accounts.
Old Mar 6, 2012, 8:26 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2MM, BA Gold, SQ TPP
Originally Posted by SF_trotter
Every time I try to check in, the website wants to me to log in, even though I'm already logged in. I log in again and try to check in, but the website still wants me to log in again. Same thing happens if I try to check in using my confirmation number.

Anyone else getting this problem?
I have this problem with Citibank - my solution was to use a different browser. (I think clearing the history might have helped too).
Old Mar 6, 2012, 8:32 pm

Originally Posted by SF_trotter
Every time I try to check in, the website wants to me to log in, even though I'm already logged in. I log in again and try to check in, but the website still wants me to log in again. Same thing happens if I try to check in using my confirmation number.

Anyone else getting this problem?
YES!!!
I have re-logged in nearly every time I try to do something like get my 4th boarding pass and I can't get to that page.
I'll get it tomorrow at one of the clubs.
But man, this circle jerk is really frustrating!
Old Mar 6, 2012, 8:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
My PQM's (~18,000) are all gone from this year, too, though my 6 PQS are still showing properly. I had both CO and UA accounts. My SO, who just had the MP account, has her correct PQM and PQS showing, though she only had an MP account before.

This makes my tracker look sad - was almost 80% to Premier Silver already by end Feb, which is record speed for me. Now, it looks more like 20%.
Old Mar 6, 2012, 8:42 pm

Programs: UA GOLD MM,WN CP A+list, HH Gold,MR LT Titanium
Originally Posted by g_leyser
The website will not let me upgrade using an RPU - keep getting an error message and a prompt to call.
1K line was able to fix it, but is this happening with anyone else?
It has been happening to me for the last 2 days. I finally got through and was told they could not accomplish it either. Will try again tomorrow
Old Mar 6, 2012, 8:45 pm

Programs: NWA Plat
Online request missing mileage for *A partners

Dear UAInsider,

Do you have any insight when online request missing mileage for *A partners will be back?

Thank you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.