FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   United Airlines | MileagePlus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus-681/)
-   -   Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE] (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/1318156-consolidated-ua-partner-flights-miles-not-posting-archive.html)

mre5765 Mar 14, 2012 9:52 am

Everything prior to March 2 posted. 2012 PQM/PQS seems to be correct. Haven't worked on whether lifetime is correct, but at 1.3MM and change, and no plans to hit 2MM ever, it doesn't matter. Though I suppose if there is another merger with an airline that has yet another way to calculate lifetime, I might care then.

The post March 3 flights have not posted, but today, 7 days after the flight, I was able to successfully request flight credit. Until today, united.com was rejecting the ticket number as invalid.

Baby steps.

Originally Posted by exerda (Post 18164290)
Welcome to the new UA, where miles will now take 48-72 hours to post even when the system is working correctly.

Originally Posted by FullFare (Post 18164320)
You know, most of us are not petty, and quibbling about miles posting in 24 hrs vs 5 days may seem so, but it makes a difference when one is on the cusp of elevating to higher status later in the year and has a flight to take right when the posted flight could have made a difference---like getting up to 1K.

That scenario is likely to evolve for many of us as the year wears on.

I don't think exerda thinks you are petty.

2-3 days is unacceptable for exactly the reason you mention. It can be the difference between E- to E+ for 2P to 1P transitions, and between global business class and E+ for 0P to 1K transitions.

Originally Posted by sbm12 (Post 18192042)
Sure it can, when they have it on. They had the system turned off.

This not the pmco or sCO SHARES. This is the post-integration SHARES, where even legacy CO elites are getting shafted.

flyer215 Mar 14, 2012 10:41 am

Originally Posted by demkr (Post 18197697)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Nothing posted as of early this morning for me either

Me either.

Still missing 3/9 flight as well as a 3/5 "ON" flight that was resubmitted on 3/10 by MP in a form that should credit mileage. (So I assume my 3/5 flight credit is actually queued up AFTER my 3/9 flight credit.)

So where's the queue right now?

Anyone seen a 3/6 flight credit yet? 3/7? 3/8?

slariz Mar 14, 2012 11:10 am

Originally Posted by rhodeweary (Post 18133839)
Flew MIA-CLT-BOS on US this past Wednesday. Credited to my [premerger] UA number. No miles posting so far. Hoping this is a lag because of the cutover. Anyone else seeing partner miles post?

(Sorry if this has already been covered. I scrolled through 3+ pages of merger-related venom but didn't find anything.)

Have US flights started posting yet? I'm waiting for some miles to post in order to book a reward ticket and it has been taking forever for these flights to show up.

timfountain Mar 14, 2012 11:19 am

When I finally got through to a CSR yesterday (only 40 minutes on hold) regarding another matter, I asked her whenmy flights from 3/8 might post and she said she had heard that the issue would be resolved within the next week. This information is worth as much as I paid for it....

WIRunner Mar 14, 2012 11:22 am

Originally Posted by flyer215 (Post 18199506)
Anyone seen a 3/6 flight credit yet? 3/7? 3/8?

tried to submit a missing mileage request again today for the flight on 3/6, still showing that it was already credited; still not actually credited.

Hopefully the lag is to fix the distances. I hope.

flyer215 Mar 14, 2012 11:27 am

Originally Posted by WIRunner (Post 18199857)
tried to submit a missing mileage request again today for the flight on 3/6, still showing that it was already credited; still not actually credited.

My guess is that the missing mileage request submission process checks the queue in addition to your acct, so that if credit is pending, it doesn't let you request credit for the same flight.

But of course, your acct doesn't reflect anything in the 'pending' queue.

Agent who resubmitted my 3/5 'ON' flight said that he could see my (normal) 3/9 flight credit in the queue-- he said "Let's say it is... circling before being cleared for landing." lol.

UAfan Mar 14, 2012 11:50 am

Multiple segments flown, including on 3/3 and after. No mileage posted yet (or anything else). Waiting patiently like everyone else...

AZjohns Mar 14, 2012 12:09 pm

Same boat as most. Miles for flights post 3/1 MIA. 1K card MIA, and one SWU MIA.:rolleyes:
One good bit of news, miles for my MP credit card posted the other day :p

mirror74 Mar 14, 2012 12:28 pm

2/18 on LH, still not posted...:mad:

LeviFlight Mar 14, 2012 12:41 pm

Originally Posted by as219 (Post 18198968)

Originally Posted by LeviFlight (Post 18196974)
I think we just all need to chill a bit. Miles that are a few days late is a minor issue to be stressing over. Irritating, yes; important no. There are folks here complaining about 3/6 for goodness sakes. Keep the back up and it will get sorted in time. And stop phoning them with trivial issues, let them concentrate on bigger issues - like your upgrade, or seat.

That's all well and good, but as I'm sitting here waiting for recent flights to post, I'm watching specific award inventory I need dry up. Perhaps not important to you, but to some of us, yes, it is.

You have my sympathy on this one. This is one of the situations where pressing them is very reasonable. For those with miles in the bank, not so pressing.

McTigerFan Mar 14, 2012 1:23 pm

post 3/5 flights have started posting again, but...

Originally Posted by AZjohns (Post 18200192)
Same boat as most. Miles for flights post 3/1 MIA. 1K card MIA, and one SWU MIA.:rolleyes:
One good bit of news, miles for my MP credit card posted the other day :p

Within the last hour or two, I had a flight post from 3/6 and 2 from 3/9 (UA metal). But a UA flight from 3/2 that had previously posted is no longer listed (though the RDM's seem to still be there). The new flights (3/6 and 3/9) were added to RDMs but not to PQM's. Still missing an LH flight from 2/12 (more than a month ago) and 3 Jet Airways flights from the following week -- one of which appeared on my account for a few days last week and then disappeared again. Chase miles posted a few days ago but other non-airlines partner postings have ground to a halt as well. I figure it will be a month or longer before this gets sorted out.

EDIT: Correction -- the 3/2 flight remains posted but was pushed off the front page. Same with the Jet Airways flight. But the really strange thing is that the PQM detail page says I started with a balance on 3/1 of negative-2500 and have since earned 54,000-plus miles (most of which were simply the Jan./Feb. activity transferring over on 3/3). Not sure why I am now required to start 2500 PQM's in the hole for the year.

AZjohns Mar 14, 2012 1:34 pm

Originally Posted by McTigerFan (Post 18200697)
...I figure it will be a month or longer before this gets sorted out.

I hope you are right :)

OskiBear Mar 14, 2012 1:39 pm

Recent flights:

NH1005 (3/3/12)
NZ9834 (3/4/12)
UA 862 (3/11/12)
UA 304 (3/11/12)

Everything except for the first flight on 3/3/12 (at the stroke of midnight!) has posted.

edweird Mar 14, 2012 3:11 pm

Flights from 3/6 and 3/7 have posted on my MP account in the last couple hours, so I do think they are catching up.

sweetsue Mar 14, 2012 4:27 pm

yes but there seems to be an issue with the begging balance from the prior statement..so it has a negative BB