FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   United Airlines | MileagePlus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus-681/)
-   -   Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE] (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/1318156-consolidated-ua-partner-flights-miles-not-posting-archive.html)

fangyuan1st Mar 10, 2012 8:11 pm

Originally Posted by Air Houston (Post 18172784)
Yes, there are many threads indicating that it is taking longer right now. They turned off mileage posting for several days before/after the changeover and have not completely caught up yet. I flew on Sunday and Tuesday and Sunday has posted but Tuesday has not yet posted.

I flew on Monday (3/3) and Wednesday (3/7), both of which have not been posted..

prestonh Mar 10, 2012 9:37 pm

I still have no flight credit for a 3/1 itinerary.

pviri Mar 10, 2012 9:41 pm

I flew on March 6 still not posted

Fredd Mar 10, 2012 9:45 pm

I asked the same question here, since we're in Europe and not following FT as closely as we often do.

Apparently the mod who closed my thread wasn't aware of this thread either so I won't feel too bad. ;)

Basically, there are quite a few issues still out there to be resolved and it's hard to keep up with them, other than by scrolling through those master threads.

I had online accounts with Washington Mutual and Countrywide. When Chase and B of A took them over I fortunately didn't experience similar problems over discrepancies in deposits. :D

I hope UA can resolve these issues promptly.

newfather Mar 11, 2012 7:30 am

Why aren't my flight miles being posted now?

I'm a UA 1k, and did the CO/UA account linkage per directions, but last trip(3/5-3/8) hasn't posted yet. The new site shows recent account activity drop down only to 3/4 as the most recent available time period. Is this the new reality, that slow? Also, I booked the trip thru my usual Egencia site and realized I hadn't changed my UAL profile to switch over to my new FF number...wonder if that matters. Thanks

nrjanga Mar 11, 2012 7:44 am

My miles from March 2nd have not posted yet. Worse when I tried to request missing miles credit, it says the miles have already been posted. :confused:

Just called Mileageplus and after a 15 minute hold, they have apologized for their system being down and asked me to call 2 hours later. Arghhh!!! :mad:

As they have been saying lately every time there is a mess up,
Welcome to new United!! :td:

nigos Mar 11, 2012 7:50 am

Some posted - others have not since march 3rd

Originally Posted by nrjanga (Post 18177728)
My miles from March 2nd have not posted yet. Worse when I tried to request missing miles credit, it says the miles have already been posted. :confused:

Just called Mileageplus and after a 15 minute hold, they have apologized for their system being down and asked me to call 2 hours later. Arghhh!!! :mad:

As they have been saying lately every time there is a mess up,
Welcome to new United!! :td:

My first leg on March 3rd posted but the second leg of international flight did not post from March 3rd - my return flights on March 8th have not yet posted. I spoke to Mileage Plus who said they would request the second leg of March 3rd but could not request the return trip until after March 13th (5 days after the trip). So far nothing has updated on my account.

scorp Mar 11, 2012 9:52 am

similar thing
I flew on march 1 which was not posted.
but on march 4 after merger the return trip was posted .
When i requested credit it says already posted :(

demkr Mar 11, 2012 10:22 am

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Still nothing here from 3/5 and 3/7..

stimpy Mar 11, 2012 1:51 pm

How many days should it take for Star flights to credit to MP?

It's been 12 days since I took a couple LX flights. Do we know what to expect under the "new" system?

Ericka Mar 11, 2012 3:12 pm

Ouch! We are on day 5 waiting for LX flights to credit (booked through LH). Anyone having better luck?

Zouf Mar 11, 2012 3:18 pm

Originally Posted by Ericka (Post 18179911)
Ouch! We are on day 5 waiting for LX flights to credit (booked through LH). Anyone having better luck?

My LX flts taken late Feb (Feb 26-27) did post, the return (Feb 29) did not. I'm waiting another 5 days since many of the bugs from earlier this week (de-ranking MP status, EQM wipe-out, etc) have corrected themselves.

ceymz Mar 11, 2012 4:43 pm

I apologize if this has been asked already. I've searched the thread and not been able to find any information related to this.

I recently had a couple of *A (Turkish Air) flights post for which I was credited the miles, but not the PQM. Is this simply a mistake that is resulting from the systems merger or will we no longer be able to earn PQM from these flights?

Thanks in advance! :)

Jetlagged Mar 11, 2012 6:04 pm

Two LH flights 2/23 FRA-BLR and 2/29 DEL-FRA still not posted...

UA-NYC Mar 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Originally Posted by Ericka (Post 18179911)

My FIL is waiting on 4 LX flights from mid-Feb to post. I checked his e-Receipt - CO OP # definitely in there. Re-sent to MP, we'll see now...