FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   United Airlines | MileagePlus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus-681/)
-   -   Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE] (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/1318156-consolidated-ua-partner-flights-miles-not-posting-archive.html)

scnzzz Mar 12, 2012 8:22 pm

Do partner-earned miles (e.g. flown on LH metal with LH flight#, but credited to MP) take much longer? Have one flight on 3/5 (UA codeshare, LH metal), another on 3/8 and yet another on 3/10 (latter two both LH metal & flight #)...should I expect to have these post around Thanksgiving?

UA_Flyer Mar 12, 2012 11:43 pm

Originally Posted by scnzzz (Post 18188434)
Do partner-earned miles (e.g. flown on LH metal with LH flight#, but credited to MP) take much longer? Have one flight on 3/5 (UA codeshare, LH metal), another on 3/8 and yet another on 3/10 (latter two both LH metal & flight #)...should I expect to have these post around Thanksgiving?

Which Thanksgiving? ;)

nycr Mar 13, 2012 7:26 am

I had two flights 3/6 that still did not post, even though the continited number was automatically put on the boarding passes. Called in to mileage plus and they told me it was a star alliance flight and would take two weeks. This was for UA flight number on UA metal....

sfo1kmm Mar 13, 2012 8:03 am

Flights still not posting after a week

Nine of us flew SFO-SNA on 3/3 and returned 3/6. None of the return flights have posted and mileage plus still only shows activity to 3/4. I thought this was all supposed to be fixed.

Brituchenite Mar 13, 2012 8:07 am

Originally Posted by sfo1kmm (Post 18190828)
Nine of us flew SFO-SNA on 3/3 and returned 3/6. None of the return flights have posted and mileage plus still only shows activity to 3/4. I thought this was all supposed to be fixed.

Same here. None of the flights I took on 3/5 and 3/6 have posted yet. I'm waiting until the end of this week and if they don't post, I'll call the MPSC.

KevinPK1 Mar 13, 2012 8:09 am

Me too. And i am missing 10K lifetime miles from February - March (pre-integration)... The system is a mess and UA is in denial...

UA-NYC Mar 13, 2012 8:09 am

Only a week? My FIL flew LX 4 weeks ago and they still haven't posted. I have a copy of his e-ticket and it clearly shows the OP# on it.

I hate SHARES.

demkr Mar 13, 2012 9:11 am

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

I did have some topguest miles post today but still no flight miles. Did anyone else not have flight miles post again this morning?

kmfdm91 Mar 13, 2012 9:33 am

A bunch of different things (UA metal with OP#, UA metal with MP#, CO metal with OP# and CO metal with MP#)

and so far things have posted for me (albeit in the two histories now, which is tough to double check) except one flight from 04 March, AFTER the merger, with of course my OP#, while flights on 05-March have indeed posted to my account.

Don't understand why, but this is the new reality we deal with - the system and integration will be blamed for everything and not the obvious inherent issues with SHARES.

-jeremy

demkr Mar 13, 2012 9:39 am

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Well. Flew on 3/5 and
3/7 and nothing posted. 3/5 was due to ONagent said she fixed it. 3/7 fare code was correct so don't know what is up with that one

haddon90 Mar 13, 2012 9:52 am

this is just sad...i understand it's because of SHARES, but the fact that UA can't do this real time like pmUA did is pretty pathetic.

after flying this weekend (first time post 3/3), i have a feeling things are going to get a lot worse before they get better.

jsonman Mar 13, 2012 9:54 am

8 days and miles still not posted?

Just wondering if people are still having issues with flight miles not posting?

I flew 3/2, 3/5 and 3/9 and only received credit for the 3/2 flight so far missing 3/5 and 3/9. I know it is taking longer to post but 8 days?

On the positive side though I have received my top guest 50 miles for each check-in I've done at DEN so far.

I guess the 50 mile check-in is there to keep me happy for missing my actual flight mileage

demkr Mar 13, 2012 9:54 am

Originally Posted by haddon90
this is just sad...i understand it's because of SHARES, but the fact that UA can't do this real time like pmUA did is pretty pathetic.

after flying this weekend (first time post 3/3), i have a feeling things are going to get a lot worse before they get better.

I take it your miles also didn't post? :td:

Thunderroad Mar 13, 2012 10:01 am

FWIW, I flew on 3/6 and my miles haven't posted.

RobOnLI Mar 13, 2012 10:02 am

As UA Insider has said in another thread, the mileage posting process was stopped again on March 6th. No one has seen flights from then onwards post. It is being turned on again today and will take days to process through the backlog.

-RM