FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   United Airlines | MileagePlus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus-681/)
-   -   Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE] (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/1318156-consolidated-ua-partner-flights-miles-not-posting-archive.html)

sbm12 Mar 13, 2012 10:03 am

They turned the system off at the migration point. When they turned it back on it wiped out the PQMs on accounts so they turned it of again while they fixed it. I believe they are turning it back on today (or they did yesterday) and it is going to have to go through the 10 day backlog to catch up.

demkr Mar 13, 2012 10:09 am

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Did see some non-flight mileage, however, credit today (Topguest check-ins, MP dining)

DawgmanOH Mar 13, 2012 10:17 am

Still waiting have flights on 3/5 and 3/6 that all got the erroneous ON. Instead of calling, I'll wait to see what happens once others get theirs going and then I will bother them.

Sigh......

demkr Mar 13, 2012 10:24 am

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Originally Posted by DawgmanOH
Still waiting have flights on 3/5 and 3/6 that all got the erroneous ON. Instead of calling, I'll wait to see what happens once others get theirs going and then I will bother them.

Sigh......

ON is an issue according to the agent I spoke wirh 3 days ago. However, even a flight with R (in the same PNR) did not post

sbm12 Mar 13, 2012 10:35 am

Originally Posted by Brasila (Post 18191998)
..REALLY>>>>REALLY>>>>REALLY>>>SHARES cannot post flights!!!! :D:D:D

Sure it can, when they have it on. They had the system turned off.

msk6261 Mar 13, 2012 10:55 am

I have 5 itineraries (worth approx 35k EQM) since 2/15 that have not posted.

2 of them were before 3/4. I seem to remember seeing those two had posted on my old MP account but when the switch happened, the record of the flights disappeared. The miles from those 2 itineraries might very well be reflected in my current total miles but I am not 100% sure. There is just nothing listed at all in my activity year to date page.

I attempted to submit those flights for missing mileage credit online but that apparently is not working either. The site did not recognize any ticket numbers at all and tells me call.

Lastly, 2 other observations about the website:
Missing mileage no longer allows you to submit the confirmation code - only the ticket number
And......you can not longer pull up past reservations to retrieve the ticket numbers OR past confirmations.

I am currently in Europe so I am not going to deal with CS on the phone until I return. I can only hope that it works itself out before i return or that my current itineraries (some on *alliance) won't disappear into the stratosphere.

UA-NYC Mar 13, 2012 11:07 am

Originally Posted by sbm12 (Post 18192042)
Sure it can, when they have it on. They had the system turned off.

That didn't help my FIL's LX flights from mid-Feb get credited, when the system was "on". Of course, since 15 days isn't unheard of for *A flights on OP (now MP), that puts it in the 1st week of March "off" zone.

joebeenyc Mar 13, 2012 11:21 am

SQ and LH flights on 3/5 & 3/9. No post of miles as of yet. :(

joebeenyc Mar 13, 2012 11:34 am

I wonder if they have turned on Partner flights posting yet.

sbm12 Mar 13, 2012 12:00 pm

Originally Posted by Brasila (Post 18192463)
I give.....why would they have it off if it worked??????

Mostly to lessen load on the systems during the migration.

hans Mar 13, 2012 12:24 pm

Originally Posted by sbm12 (Post 18192672)
Mostly to lessen load on the systems during the migration.

And also to fix the "errors" in point-to-point mileage. Should be going back to what was previously used.

iloveipods Mar 13, 2012 1:45 pm

Originally Posted by RobOnLI (Post 18165149)
My two segments from 3/5 just posted tonight. However, only the segments and award miles posted to the account. The flights show the PQM but they are not tallied in my account. In other words my account is still showing the 3/3 post-merger PQM total without the two flights from 3/5 being added in.

United is running a ton of website updates right now so I'm not too worried. If the flights are in the account but the total is wrong I've read it could be 1-2 weeks before they flush out all of these errors and things get back on track.

-RM

Have had same problem for a week. Been on the phone for an hour with MP in India trying to sort this out - they still can't understand the problem ("but your miles have posed" - yes, but they haven't been added). Another change that I "like" :rolleyes:

LeviFlight Mar 13, 2012 2:07 pm

Still waiting for my mid Feb LH and SA flights to come through. Also DEQM for SFO to ORD in Jan never appeared. Have emailed MP. Hope I am in a backlog being worked through. Not going to harass them but would like to see accounts squared away.