FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   United Airlines | MileagePlus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus-681/)
-   -   Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE] (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/1318156-consolidated-ua-partner-flights-miles-not-posting-archive.html)

LangerhansCellHistiocytosis Sep 18, 2019 3:19 pm

Yes, I guess so. Now if UA would only make these $52 D and P TPAC fares available to anyone other than MU, that would be great.

WineCountryUA Sep 18, 2019 3:25 pm

Originally Posted by jsloan (Post 31539571)
It absolutely matters when the other airline is MU, or any other non-*A airline.

Very True, I missed this was a non-partner airline -- but in that case of non-*A airline ticket stock, it is the ticketing airline that making that determining, not UA,

Originally Posted by eric.chen3742 (Post 31539590)
Yes, I guess so. Now if UA would only make these $52 D and P TPAC fares available to anyone other than MU, that would be great.

Doubt that is what is happening

LangerhansCellHistiocytosis Sep 19, 2019 6:13 pm

Looks they adjusted about 4400 and 2500 for the outbound and return respectively, up from the original $52 each way fares.

Flying Machine Oct 31, 2019 1:45 pm

Leg on ANA not posting for mileage credit and still shows on my PNR

Hello, I’m currently in China and couldn’t do a Google search on this. I flew LAX-NRT on UA the other day, And the mileage posted very quickly as normal.

I had an ANA leg on the same ticket NRT-PEK (separate ANA PNR per United) and that flight is still showing on my app. I looked at my mileage accrual, and that flight has not credited yet. How long does it take for ANA Flights to credit to United when it’s on the same ticket? In the past it took about a week

It’s kind of odd that it’s two days later and the NH flight still shows on my app, when I looked at accruals it says one leg is not available for mileage credit. This I never seen anywhere before and when you look at the flight that’s still showing on the app the operating carrier is not even there. But the NH flight number is along with my original seat that UA gave me not the revised one I received at the ANA lounge

I went to the gate 55 ANA lounge on arrival, and they issued me a new boarding pass when I requested a better seat (as an aside our seating with ANA is not that great these days)

Other than that, no interaction on my side at all

I just looked at that boarding pass my mileage plus number clearly appears . The only thing that’s throwing me off is the mileage accrual, and the ANA leg still showing on my reservation.

Maybe it’ll just clear up in a day or two but in the early part of next week, I need to check in for my return and for some reason I’m thinking perhaps the reservation may be out of sync for some sort.

So I thought I would turn to Flyertalk to see if anyone had the same situation in the past.

Thanks and enjoy your travel

ual744777sta Oct 31, 2019 1:50 pm

Partner flights can take up to two weeks to post. Having it on the UA app under reservations should not be a concern.

A ANA flight will always have a separate PNR than UA.

drewguy Oct 31, 2019 2:20 pm

I think my recent ANA flights (part of UA ticket) took about 3 days to post. I recall seeing the first ANA segment still on the app for a couple of days as well. Didn't have any problems . . .

FlyerTalker70 Oct 31, 2019 4:03 pm

With * partners it can vary wildly. As others have pointed out it can take a week for those miles to post. In my case, I flew EW (LH's Budget airline) and it took 3 days for milage to post. Similarly I've had AC and LH flights that took 3-4 days for miles to post. Just because UA has a JV with these airlines doesn't make the milage posting any faster. There is a pencil pusher somewhere in Tokyo, Montreal, Frankfurt who has to credit those flights!

Safe Travels,

James

Flying Machine Nov 1, 2019 9:29 am

Update

Update: false alarm on my part. Thanks to those whom replied, you were actually correct. No excuse, I just saw some things that had me somewhat concerned but I overreacted.

App corrected itself today, last ANA leg was removed, and mileage accrual is now showing correctly once again for future flights.

Mileage posted to my account for both PQM and PQD.
All is well.

Thanks for your assistance

skylane Nov 18, 2019 12:03 pm

Posting of ANA plated miles

Any idea how quickly UA miles are posted for an ANA plated/metal trip? Do all legs need to be flown before posting to UA? 8 days since my outbound and 3 days since the return and nothing posted so far.

WineCountryUA Nov 18, 2019 12:17 pm

Originally Posted by skylane (Post 31750616)
Any idea how quickly UA miles are posted for an ANA plated/metal trip? Do all legs need to be flown before posting to UA? 8 days since my outbound and 3 days since the return and nothing posted so far.

If a mileage earning segment, the segments should post within 5 days of that segment's flight. See the thread's wiki for the link to report late flight posting. Keep BPs until flight jas posted.

leonidas Dec 12, 2019 7:05 am

Mileageplus won't credit Air Canada flight, says ticket number invalid

I flew ORD-YYZ-BOM where the first segment was UA and the second one AC. Ticket was issued by AC (014 stock). MP credited the first flight but the second one is missing. I attempted to credit it manually today on the website but it was denied.

"Denied.
The ticket number you entered is not a valid ticket number. Please make sure you enter the correct ticket number."

The request status also says that the first segment was credited:

"Credit for this flight segment/ticket has already been posted to the MileagePlus account."

Has anyone experienced this before? Flights were flown a little over a week ago.

bubbashow Dec 12, 2019 8:43 am

Use the contacts link to request missing mileage and submit a more comprehensive request.

MSPeconomist Dec 12, 2019 8:47 am

Double check the ticket numbers. If there was even a minor schedule change or difficulty checking in, the ticket could have been reissued without your noticing. Look carefully at your boarding passes too.

WineCountryUA Dec 12, 2019 9:45 am

Originally Posted by leonidas (Post 31832364)
The request status also says that the first segment was credited:

"Credit for this flight segment/ticket has already been posted to the MileagePlus account."

Has anyone experienced this before? Flights were flown a little over a week ago.

This is a common retort from the online system if one segment had automatically posted and the second did not. You will need to deal with MPSC by email or phone.

jsloan Jan 9, 2020 10:37 am

Had my first missing flight in a while, for travel on Juneyao on 1/1.

I entered the ticket information, the screen said "approved" (so quickly?), and, sure enough, it's now listed in my activity log with the correct values for PQP, PQF, and redeemable miles. And... none of the actual totals, anywhere, have updated. (??). And, yes, I logged out and logged back in, as well as tried multiple devices and browsers. I assume that it'll take care of itself on its own over the next couple of days, but I found it amusing nonetheless.

ETA: After about an hour and a half, the miles, PQP, and PQF were all added into my totals, as I expected. It was just strange that the two systems could be out of sync.