FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   United Airlines | MileagePlus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus-681/)
-   -   Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE] (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/1318156-consolidated-ua-partner-flights-miles-not-posting-archive.html)

WIRunner Mar 16, 2012 7:39 pm

Originally Posted by semifrequentflyer (Post 18215594)
Anyone have any luck with United Express flights posting yet? It's been a week, but it doesn't seem like too long compared to what some others are going through. When I try to request mileage using the ticket number I get a message indicating I was already awarded the mileage because the mainline United segments have posted on that itinerary.

the Xjet one posted just fine for me; I had one skywest post, one that didn't, and a Mesa one not post. It seems that the day you flew is the deciding factor.

Slurve30 Mar 16, 2012 8:11 pm

Originally Posted by demkr (Post 18202842)
So just to tally, does everyone have weird things going on with PQM activity such as the negative stuff (looks like this: http://oi40.tinypic.com/2zp4mrk.jpg) or did anyone's postings today happen completely properly?

So far it looks like the issues are:

1. RDM and possibly PQM/future Bonuses issued when they should not have been.

2. PQM's being reduced from "before" totals resulting in 0 net PQMs per flight posting as of 3/14.

A couple more of my flights from this past week are posting. All have the above two issues. Arrrrgh. I just have to keep telling myself that it will fix itself.... hopefully....

demkr Mar 17, 2012 2:56 am

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B176 Safari/7534.48.3)

Yeah it seems like it fixes automatically the day after posting. This is the 3rd time its happened to me... Very annoyIng. I earn the RDMs but the PQMs negatIve themselves out. Then the next day it looks fine (until sOmething new posts). Hope this one fixes itself too...

wilsliu Mar 17, 2012 6:46 pm

Miles not showing up

I had a flight booked on the old continental website where partner flights on air canada still showed up. It's a flight from CLE to BCN connecting through YYZ and FRA. The flight from YYZ to FRA is on air canada fare class V east and S west. It's showing up that I won't get any miles for it nor any pqm. Is this just a system glitch?

scorp Mar 17, 2012 11:20 pm

Seems to be it is getting better
Becuase my thursday 03/15 UA metal was posted today.

but still 03/11 united express is still missing
and other 3 legs in that itinerary was posted

hchb Mar 18, 2012 11:10 am

LX Flights on 2/9 and 2/10 have still not posted. Waited to do online documentation 2 weeks out, but the online system for partner flights was shut down on the 14th day. Have now sent in documentation. Nothing is easy now.

OskiBear Mar 18, 2012 12:28 pm

My two partner flights from 3/3 and 3/4 have finally posted correctly - this after not posting and then posting and then being deducted.

Keeping fingers crossed they don't get deducted again tomorrow!

Dsybok Mar 18, 2012 1:09 pm

Anyone have any luck with United Express flights posting yet? It's been a week, but it doesn't seem like too long compared to what some others are going through. When I try to request mileage using the ticket number I get a message indicating I was already awarded the mileage because the mainline United segments have posted on that itinerary.

My UX flights from 3/12 and 3/13 have not yet posted as of this afternoon 3/18.

stellarlight Mar 18, 2012 3:34 pm

15 days for miles to post?

I just called MP to request mileage credit for flights on Mar 10. Got answered by an agent in ~5 sec after repeatedly calling "agent". She asked me to be patient, since it now took 15 days for flight miles to post.

Anyone received the same message from CSR? I saw a thread talking about the "5-day new policy", and another flight of mine on Mar 14 posted within 3 days. I bet the agent was providing inaccurate info (maybe she had been misinformed), or simply unwilling to help. Called United several times after 3/3 and now I am increasingly missing the era of PMUA when all the agents I talked to were informative and helpful.

I am in no hurry to get the miles. However the "ON" on my BP just makes me tend to believe I will never receive the mileage credit if I do not call. I applied a regional before 3/3 and it should've been "R".

aleph08 Mar 18, 2012 4:34 pm

I flew on Mar 5 and 14 on ANA S class, RDM posted, EQM didn't.
Also, my Premier Qualifying segment shows -2 as of 03/01/2012.

I'm assuming it's just glitches, so I'll wait some more, but if those are not EQM (even though I guess they are as it's stated on United's website) I will have to seriously rethink!

BearX220 Mar 18, 2012 4:39 pm

Originally Posted by stellarlight (Post 18225467)
She asked me to be patient, since it now took 15 days for flight miles to post.

I have just had two US segments flown Friday night post on Sunday afternoon, less than 48 hours later.

stellarlight Mar 18, 2012 7:30 pm

Originally Posted by BearX220 (Post 18225774)
I have just had two US segments flown Friday night post on Sunday afternoon, less than 48 hours later.

I also had one segment that posted within 72 hours. Interestingly, for me only the upgraded segments failed to post. So I suppose that is due to system glitches that have not been fixed.

Modern 49er Mar 18, 2012 7:38 pm

Originally Posted by stellarlight (Post 18225467)
I am in no hurry to get the miles. However the "ON" on my BP just makes me tend to believe I will never receive the mileage credit if I do not call. I applied a regional before 3/3 and it should've been "R".

I have exactly this same issue. On 3-cabin planes, the Y->C upgrade posted just fine, while the Y->F UG on 2-cabin aircraft shows ON on the BP and has not posted.

Anyone seen these post...eventually? (One of mine is now 10 days out...)

Thanks.

harry0233 Mar 19, 2012 12:41 am

My express flight on 3/6 hasn't posted yet. In fact non of my express flights are posted

EliteNewbie Mar 19, 2012 9:03 am

Missing Miles and Posting Times (Rant and Questions)

I'm a former CO-Gold now UA MP Primer Plat flyer. In the OnePass days CO miles would post <24 hours to my account (Excellent). Now United miles are posted 3 days after flying (still very good by any measure) When I fly Lufthansa or US Airways I get the miles posted in <1 week (not bad for a partner airline)...why is it that SAA and THY always take 30+ days or more? Multiple times I have wait for the 15 day window for the miles that I KNOW are not going to post, (contact service center, get a claim number), then I wait 15 more days for the miles not to post (contact service center for follow up), then I have to wait 15 days after a manager tells me the are researching the flights and they will get back to me...

Do any of the more established flyers have ANY tips/tricks suggestions, ANYTHING to get partner miles to post faster? A secret Bat-Phone to the SAA insider??? Anything...

I can't WAIT until UA flies Dreamliners from IAH to JNB and EWR to IST!!!:mad: