Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Global Entry Enrollment Interview Availability

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 24, 2016, 1:45 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TWA884
You can check for interview availability (without needing to be logged in) at TTP - Schedule Appointment

This page includes a checkbox you can use to show locations with the soonest availability, although they tend to be few in number and near border towns.

You may also wish to consider:
  • Enrollment on Arrival, which can be done while clearing immigration during international return to the US: Global Entry Enrollment on Arrival
  • Some locations offer walk-in interviews even if you do not have an appointment: Global Entry Walk-In Interviews
  • If you will be passing through MIA, their GE office nearly always has immediate availability and is open very late.

Note also that a location that has literally zero availability for future interviews today, may pop up with available slots tomorrow (or even later today), presumably as people with scheduled appointments do EOA or walk-in thus freeing up their original time slot. So it may be worth checking back periodically.

Print Wikipost

Global Entry Enrollment Interview Availability

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2016, 9:00 pm
Ary

Programs: AA, UA, SW, HH
Applied 6/25, conditionally approved 7/13, originally looked at appointments in the DC area in October, but after checking regularly, found an appt on 7/19 at IAD. Check often and be flexible. You'll find something!!
Old Jul 14, 2016, 9:19 pm

Programs: COdbaUA Platinum 2MM
Originally Posted by Ary
Applied 6/25, conditionally approved 7/13, originally looked at appointments in the DC area in October, but after checking regularly, found an appt on 7/19 at IAD. Check often and be flexible. You'll find something!!
You moved up 3 months in 24 hours, what an accomplishment. It is also quite encouraging for those who are searching for a close in appointment.
Old Jul 16, 2016, 3:30 pm

Does anyone know availability at PHL? I have a friend who just applied today. Thanks!
Old Jul 16, 2016, 3:58 pm

Originally Posted by Starfish
Does anyone know availability at PHL? I have a friend who just applied today. Thanks!
Currently they have openings beginning early October. But that could change quickly, when I was looking a few weeks ago they had appointments available in early August, but I found and earlier appointment at EWR.
Old Jul 16, 2016, 4:29 pm

Originally Posted by Steve T
Currently they have openings beginning early October. But that could change quickly, when I was looking a few weeks ago they had appointments available in early August, but I found and earlier appointment at EWR.
Thank you!
Old Jul 18, 2016, 8:21 am

Got approved this weekend and scheduled in Newark for 9/11. Checked this morning and a single slot opened up next week but during a time that wouldnt work for me. I guess Ill keep checking.
Old Jul 18, 2016, 8:38 am

I was looking at Houston Downtown for GE appointment and it says "Currently there are no available appointments at this enrollment center. Please check later for openings or choose another enrollment center"

So, I'm afraid they've closed GE at Downtown Houston. Anyone has any recent GE appointments there ?

Originally Posted by chynnac
Applied the evening of 5/27 (around 4pm)
Conditionally approved today 6/16 at 850am
I live in Houston there is nothing at the library site, period.
IAH Terminal E with a boarding pass, early July and September without one.
Luckily I am flying to MSY on the 29th and doing it there, OMG they have tons of appointments!!!

Question I am flying to Madrid on the 4th do you think I will be able to use Global Entry by then?
Old Jul 18, 2016, 9:59 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by ftbargain
I was looking at Houston Downtown for GE appointment and it says "Currently there are no available appointments at this enrollment center. Please check later for openings or choose another enrollment center"

So, I'm afraid they've closed GE at Downtown Houston. Anyone has any recent GE appointments there ?
Does this mean that it's closed or just that every available interview slot has been claimed?
Old Jul 18, 2016, 12:59 pm

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Does this mean that it's closed or just that every available interview slot has been claimed?
From my experience with SFO this weekend, it just means that all the slots in the system have been claimed. You will be able to get back into the calendar if something opens up.

I was getting this message for the last two days, but this morning, had one appointment open up in January. I snagged it, and the next time I went in to schedule it gave me the "Currently there are no available appointments at this enrollment center. Please check later for openings or choose another enrollment center" message. So just keep checking in.
Old Jul 19, 2016, 8:44 am

Today it open wide with lots of open slots from 11/1. So, it appears like its a seasonal location.

Originally Posted by asvs
From my experience with SFO this weekend, it just means that all the slots in the system have been claimed. You will be able to get back into the calendar if something opens up.

I was getting this message for the last two days, but this morning, had one appointment open up in January. I snagged it, and the next time I went in to schedule it gave me the "Currently there are no available appointments at this enrollment center. Please check later for openings or choose another enrollment center" message. So just keep checking in.
Old Jul 20, 2016, 5:02 pm

Originally Posted by 1KChinito
mdosu, if I were you, I would spend more time finding a close in appointment by doing more searches manually or with a plug in/script. SFO is currently open 24/7, you have an excellent chance of finding an earlier appointment instead of trying your luck as a walk in.
the calendar search function won't even pop up anymore. Now SFO says it's completely booked out.
Old Jul 20, 2016, 6:00 pm

Originally Posted by mdosu
the calendar search function won't even pop up anymore. Now SFO says it's completely booked out.
Sorry to hear that. It is very hard to believe that all slots are taken as SFO is open 24/7 til 12 Aug 2016 and extended hours thereafter.

Have you tried to do new searches every 5 or 10 minutes continuously in the last 24 or 48 hours?
Old Jul 20, 2016, 7:12 pm

Programs: UR, AAdvantage
Boston no appointments until next April
Old Jul 20, 2016, 11:29 pm

Programs: UA 1K & 2MM, Bonvoy Titanium & LTP, HH Gold, Accor Silver, Hertz PC, Avis PC
SFO just opened up appointments again. I got one for February 2017 today. The whole month is wide open. Given that my Global Entry expires in September, this is rather annoying. Hopefully I can pull of a walk-in at some point prior to that.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 8:01 am

Originally Posted by cricketer
SFO just opened up appointments again. I got one for February 2017 today. The whole month is wide open. Given that my Global Entry expires in September, this is rather annoying. Hopefully I can pull of a walk-in at some point prior to that.
<circular link removed>

You will find availability if you do new searches manually or with a plug in/script. You are very likely to find something much closer in the next 24/48 hours.

Last edited by TWA884; Jul 21, 2016 at 9:19 am Reason: Not needed after posts were moved to the linked thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.