Reload this Page >

Most Embarrassing travel moment?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Most Embarrassing travel moment?

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2011, 4:04 am

Programs: You mean the cards at the bottom of my desk drawer? BAEC, FB, BA PP Amex, LHW...never any status...
Originally Posted by CT-UK
got pissed, looked at a hot FA.

Woke up in my F PJ's busting for a piss so walked to the bogs with morning wood on full display and some stains on the PJ's.

Does this count?
1. Hot FA, eh? So...you were flying on VS?
2. What kind of stains are we talking about here?!?
Old May 17, 2011, 5:11 am

Programs: QF Plat & LTG, VA Plat
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

Originally Posted by Panda4
I bet a few people have indulged in a cheeky bit of Mile High Onanism.
I've heard this called the "half mile high club"
Old May 17, 2011, 5:50 am
Ambassador: Oneworld Alliance

Programs: BA Gold (GGL), Hilton Diamond, AA Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by justin_krusty
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

I've heard this called the "half mile high club"
Evidence!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTY2f7socz0
Old May 17, 2011, 9:45 am

Originally Posted by babunny
Letting a silent fart that then stunk out the entire upper deck.....kept my head down on that one until my wonderful niece shouts out 'hells bells Auntie .... That's smells like the pig farm!'

Spilling tea all over three rows of people and one cc during turbulence on a flight upto Manchester

My Husband would like to chip in his two pennies worth about a time he was boarding and told to 'follow your daughter....'. He said 'no problems but that's my wife!'

(our argument now is that wasn't at all embarrassing for him as it looks like he has a much younger wife so big ego boost, I was thinking wow! My new bat poo anti ageing cream must be really working but we do agree that the cabin crew member looked like he would like the world to open and swallow him up)
Ahhh yes..........the dreaded fart/flatulence situation...........winner, IMO!!!!! ^^^^
Old May 17, 2011, 10:43 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by CT-UK
got pissed, looked at a hot FA.

Woke up in my F PJ's busting for a piss so walked to the bogs with morning wood on full display and some stains on the PJ's.

Does this count?
I've always said that they make those PJs too thin.
Old May 17, 2011, 1:22 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

Folks, in case you're wondering why some posts are not displaying, I've applied the marigolds and ran the feather duster over some recent posts. Content of which was a bit blue, even for the BA forum.

Prospero
Moderator: BAEC Forum
Old May 17, 2011, 3:31 pm

Programs: BA Blue
Most embarrassing moment would've been as staff rather than a passenger. I was rushing up to the cockpit on a 747 and managed to fall over quite spectacularly in the middle of the upper-deck. We have Y on our 747 UD and it was full, so i suddenly caught the attention of a good sized crowd. The few pax who hadn't noticed soon turned 'round after a very vocal lady inquired if i was ok. I informed her everything but my pride was intact and made a quick retreat to the flight deck. I then had to walk back past my audience on my hasty exit from the aircraft.
Old May 17, 2011, 4:29 pm
FF

Programs: BA GGL / AAdvantage Million Miler + Plat / TK Gold (not any more) / Hilton Diamond (via GGL)
Originally Posted by Prospero
Folks, in case you're wondering why some posts are not displaying, I've applied the marigolds and ran the feather duster over some recent posts. Content of which was a bit blue, even for the BA forum.

Prospero
"I've applied the marigolds and ran the feather duster over" - is that a euphemism?
Old May 18, 2011, 3:52 am

Mine has to be flying to SIN with SQ, on our first trip with them. We were travelling out in J, and boarded, not as I thought via door 2L, but by 1L.... Proceeded to sit down in what I thought were our seats (with the Other Half remarking that the TV screen seemed bigger than he expected... ), before being ejected from F and sent back a couple of rows to the front of the J cabin.....
Old May 18, 2011, 4:52 am

Programs: BA GOLD/OWE BA Amex Prem Plus Tesco Airmiles Qantas Bronze IHG SPG Eithad
Originally Posted by BingBongBoy
1 - Dropped a full drawer of glasses on the floor in the cabin on a BRU in Club... All smashed...

2 - Thought I had latched the door of the canape trolly properly on a DME when I was working at the front of a 767... As we rotated and took off, the door flew open, followed by tray after tray after tray of canapes... All rolling down the aisle...

3 - Slipped on a plastic magazine cover that Mr. 1C had left on the floor whilst carrying the basket of scones for afternoon tea... Result being "it's raining scones" over rows 1 to 4...
I think very brave of you to admit to those embarrassing moments, maybe you will get first prize in the most embarrassing moments competition
Old May 18, 2011, 5:26 am

Programs: MUCCI, BAEC Silver, A-Club Gold
Originally Posted by Prospero

Prospero
Can we apply to have a private viewing of them somewhere if we agree not to be offended?
Old May 18, 2011, 5:30 am

Programs: BA GfL & GGL, LH Sen, EK & VS Gold, Amex Cent
Flying once as a teenager I saw 13C on my boardpass. Super excited when I found out it was a new BA cradle seat. I proceeded to sit down and make myself comfortable. FA then asked to see my boardpass. It was 31C......

I used to climb over others in Y by stepping on the arm-rests (as a kid). When in a window seat, this required two sets of arm-rests. Also flight socks are slippery. Subsequently the gentleman in the aisle seat got a full glass of orange juice in his impressive beard, and the Irish lady next to me burst out laughing.....
Old May 21, 2011, 9:27 pm

Programs: BAEC, AA, DL, UA
When I was 6, my family was flying into SFO on UA. They served Smokehouse Almonds as the snack on the flight, and I REALLY liked them. I ate all of mine, and several packets from people seated around me who didn't care as much for them. Everything was OK until we were deplaning, and the almonds came back up all over the aisle and the FA at the door.

I don't eat Smokehouse Almonds much anymore.
Old May 22, 2011, 6:37 am

Programs: BA Gold, TG Gold, HHonors Diamond, SPG Plat
Forgot to go to the toilet before the seat belt sign came on for landing. There was a very large damp patch on the Y seat as I disembarked.

Well the air in the plane is rather dry isnt it? Hope it dried up quickly.
Old May 22, 2011, 7:45 am

Programs: BMI Diamond Club RIP,BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by FF
"I've applied the marigolds and ran the feather duster over" - is that a euphemism?
Do gold's get a fluffer in F ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.