Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

What's the most overrated airline in the world?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What's the most overrated airline in the world?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2019, 8:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No programs & No Points!!!
Qantas
Old Sep 20, 2019, 8:28 pm

Originally Posted by Annalisa12
Qantas
But Qantas was never voted the world's best airline in any surveys like Skytrax, Business Traveller, Tripadvisor, unlike Singapore Airlines.
Old Sep 20, 2019, 8:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No programs & No Points!!!
Originally Posted by vsepr
I am going to talk about Garuda Indonesia First Class! Sam Chui just posted a new video about Garuda Indonesia First Class today, 31 Aug 2019 and the service is like royalty!! Garuda Indonesia First Class is only available on DPS to NRT route, so it's very rare!
15min40s: Look at the presentation of the caviar service!! Should be the best in the world!!
12min50s: Slipper service!!
19min50s: Food presentation!!
22min50s: The crew will put the amenity kit, slippers in a Garuda Indonesia First Class paper bag and give you. Simply amazing!! Really makes Singapore Airlines First Class look so OVERRATED!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU-DF-JcXkw
We use Garuda, mainly for SYD to DPS. I wish they had first class as it does look amazing. Someone did a Trip Report on Garuda First class and it did look magnificent.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.