Wiki Posts
Search

One more thing: TB Term Limits

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2011, 3:28 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by goalie
I favor the KISS method and a separate thread for each vote item is the best way to do it.
You and Sharon are correct. I will start a new thread for the technical correction. Incidentally, my post 127 was based on an outdated version of the TalkBoard Guidelines. The current version partially fixed the problem, but this change still needs to be made in the Guidelines posted in this forum.
Old Dec 11, 2011, 3:40 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
I agree with SkiAdCock and goalie.. that each vote topic deserves its own thread as well.. I don't see much logic to organizing discussions any other way..
Old Dec 12, 2011, 4:50 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Because this thread is so long, got sidetracked with mod discussions & then TB prez election discussions, I have started a new thread re: the topic. I ask that you post your comments, pros/cons, in that thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/talkb...our-input.html

Cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.