Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge ZRH [merged Q&A thread]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2011, 2:14 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by Charlie Whiskey
Many thanks to both YuropFlyer and NewbieRunner.

I don’t need a visa so I shall probably go walkabout, grazing en route. Mὂvenpick ice cream for breakfast would be a first…..
Hi again Charlie Whiskey,

Mövenpick freezer has dissapeared from the ZRH Sen Lounge. Do not know about the Biz class section.
Do not kill the messenger.
Old Sep 20, 2011, 7:25 am

Programs: AMEX PP;BAEC Bronze;Tesco CC Preferred;
Originally Posted by saviox
Hi again Charlie Whiskey,

Mövenpick freezer has dissapeared from the ZRH Sen Lounge. Do not know about the Biz class section.
Do not kill the messenger.
Well, if the Sens can't have it, what hope for the more lowly? I now have an irresistable urge for some, and so shall still go snooping..
Old Sep 22, 2011, 8:37 am

Programs: QFF
I am travelling ewr-zrh-nce in UA F & LX C.
Which lounge can I access in zrh?

many thanks
Old Sep 22, 2011, 8:43 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by somebol
I am travelling ewr-zrh-nce in UA F & LX C.
Which lounge can I access in zrh?
SWISS Senator lounge.
Old Sep 22, 2011, 9:05 am

Programs: LH SEN, A3*G, IHG plat, DB Comfort, SPG gold
Originally Posted by saviox
Do not know about the Biz class section.
I do - no more ice cream, both banner and freezer gone.
Old Sep 22, 2011, 4:22 pm

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Doesn't the SEN lounge = *A F lounge rule only apply for departing passengers? If so, somebol will only have access to the SWISS Business lounge.
Old Sep 23, 2011, 12:05 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Originally Posted by -Heathcliff-
Doesn't the SEN lounge = *A F lounge rule only apply for departing passengers? If so, somebol will only have access to the SWISS Business lounge.
Yes, you are probably right.
Old Sep 27, 2011, 12:11 pm

Originally Posted by bruce80
I do - no more ice cream, both banner and freezer gone.
Definitely gone.

Asked about it last wednesday when I was there, they said it was just "temporarely" gone for winter, as it's apparently winter for them already. They didn't know what to say when I asked them to check the outside weather (We're having a splendid late-summer with temperatures close to 25C and sunny all day in ZRH, very stable and probably for at least another 10 days..)

So I hope once "summer" comes back, it would be back again.. I just doubt so..
Old Oct 1, 2011, 5:05 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Transit in Zrh.. which lounge

This is the 1st time I am transitting via ZRH.. would be great if someone can help with below queries.. I am a FTL flying Y .. will be arriving from non Schengen and transferring to Schengen .. Transit time 6 hrs and I plan to go to the city for few hrs after lounge visit ..

1.The M&M site shows I can access Swiss Business lounge in terminal A. Can I also access the arrival lounge as FTL ? Which is the best lounge for some quick bfast and for getting fresh ?

2. For going to zrh city and back, which is the best way and value ?

Seek valuable advise..
Thanks
Abhi
Old Oct 1, 2011, 7:36 am

Originally Posted by abhilife2001
This is the 1st time I am transitting via ZRH.. would be great if someone can help with below queries.. I am a FTL flying Y .. will be arriving from non Schengen and transferring to Schengen .. Transit time 6 hrs and I plan to go to the city for few hrs after lounge visit ..

1.The M&M site shows I can access Swiss Business lounge in terminal A. Can I also access the arrival lounge as FTL ? Which is the best lounge for some quick bfast and for getting fresh ?
SWISS Arrival Lounge.

2. For going to zrh city and back, which is the best way and value ?
Check this excellent thread.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/swiss...r-zhr-lhr.html
Old Oct 2, 2011, 1:07 pm

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
super links.. thanks a ton NR .. will be trying these out in under 10hrs ^
Old Oct 20, 2011, 2:22 pm

Programs: LH SEN
Is it worth visiting the Senator Lounge with just a Layover of 1:10h or would it just be stress/running? (arriving and departing in Schengen)
Old Oct 22, 2011, 4:17 pm

Originally Posted by root66
Is it worth visiting the Senator Lounge with just a Layover of 1:10h or would it just be stress/running? (arriving and departing in Schengen)
If arriving and departing in Schengen, you should have time to visit the SEN lounge.
Old Nov 7, 2011, 6:15 am

Lounge in ZRH

My wife has a 4:30 layover in ZHR in the morning. Flying in on LX (from DXB) and out on US (to PHL) both in C. She is not *G. Best lounge recommendations please.

Thanks,
Greg
Old Nov 7, 2011, 11:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
I bealive she has two choices, the arrives lounge and then the business lounge at departures, and with 4.5 hours she could spend time in both...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.