Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge ZRH [merged Q&A thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2022, 8:05 am

Programs: LX SEN
Can someone report whether the F check in lounge open again in ZRH?
Old Jun 28, 2022, 8:43 am

Programs: BA EC Gold, M&M Senator, HHonors Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by Nic33
Can someone report whether the F check in lounge open again in ZRH?
Yes, it is open for the noon departures - don't know if they close the place later in the afternoon?
Old Jun 29, 2022, 9:27 am

Thanks! It will be in the morning. Is there any benefit to using the check in lounge rather than going directly to FCL A and perform the check in there?
Old Jun 29, 2022, 3:37 pm

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, AF Gold, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, HHonors Silver
I have a Schengen flight from ZRH tomorrow and was wondering if it‘s possible to use the Senator lounge in the E terminal and then get back to A/B gates for my flight and if yes how does it work on the way back? Do I have to completely exit through baggage hall after clearing passport control or is there another way?
Old Jun 29, 2022, 9:45 pm

[double post]

Last edited by Nic33; Jun 30, 2022 at 12:59 am
Old Jun 30, 2022, 12:59 am

Originally Posted by CH_flyer
I have a Schengen flight from ZRH tomorrow and was wondering if it‘s possible to use the Senator lounge in the E terminal and then get back to A/B gates for my flight and if yes how does it work on the way back? Do I have to completely exit through baggage hall after clearing passport control or is there another way?
From E to A, you follow the A signs, and you will not have to exit the airport.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 1:14 am

Programs: BA EC Gold, M&M Senator, HHonors Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by Nic33
From E to A, you follow the A signs, and you will not have to exit the airport.
...you have to pass passport control twice: on the way out and on the way back.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 3:04 pm

Originally Posted by CH_flyer
To get to “E” you’ll have to go through security, passport control and take the train to the “E” gates. Reverse it to get back to A gates.
clubeurope and CH_flyer like this.
Old Jul 10, 2022, 3:43 am

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, AF Gold, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, HHonors Silver
Originally Posted by FLYMSY
To get to “E” you’ll have to go through security, passport control and take the train to the “E” gates. Reverse it to get back to A gates.
In the end we went to the Alpine lounge which was fairly empty and pleasant (just too warm). When walking to the gate we quickly pooped in to the SEN A lounge which was awful with it being completely full and people standing around waiting for a seat to beckme free…
Old Jul 15, 2022, 12:26 am

Alpine Lounge in E?

I have never heard about an Alpine Lounge in E?

Source: Swiss on LinkedIn.com
MitjaPod likes this.
Old Jul 15, 2022, 4:19 am

Programs: A3 Silver, DL Silver Medallion
Originally Posted by aflo
I have never heard about an Alpine Lounge in E?

Source: Swiss on LinkedIn.com
Have a feeling that this is a mistake, the SWISS First Lounge is located near Gate E27.
Old Jul 15, 2022, 6:15 am

That's my guess as well.
Old Jul 15, 2022, 6:19 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
That does not sound right. Maybe they divided or are planning to divide Business into two, with entrance to "new" Alpine from the same side as FCL entrance?
Old Jul 15, 2022, 8:01 am

Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
That does not sound right. Maybe they divided or are planning to divide Business into two, with entrance to "new" Alpine from the same side as FCL entrance?
Nah. Considering the low quality LX has shown over and over again on their social media channels, that's just a c&p error from yet another intern who never actually seen the airport..
Old Jul 15, 2022, 12:05 pm

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond
Hi! Checking if we have access to FCL in ZRH on our return flight? Flying DXB-ZRH in First(A) then onwards 6h later ZRH-ARN in Business (J), all booked at the same time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.