Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Design Your Own 2008 SPG Card (merged threads)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Design Your Own 2008 SPG Card (merged threads)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2008, 12:02 pm

Programs: United 1K 2MM / Marriott LTP
Originally Posted by rynoshark
Do folks actually carry their cards? I always leave mine at home and have my SPG # written down in my wallet for bookings. Is there a reason to carry?
Some do and some don't. I think the main reason to carry the card is that when it's presented at check-in it's a small reminder to the person that the guest checking in might be entitled to some benefits.
Old Jul 25, 2008, 1:24 pm
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
Originally Posted by kluau88
Some do and some don't. I think the main reason to carry the card is that when it's presented at check-in it's a small reminder to the person that the guest checking in might be entitled to some benefits.
Yeah, they may not pick up on your elite status level when reviewing the reservation but when you present the card it makes it clear.
Old Jul 25, 2008, 2:57 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, AS Gold, NW, UA, US, DL, AA, HH
Aha, guess that makes sense! Just hate to carry around more cards than I absolutely need

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.