Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

[PREOPENING] Excited for upcoming St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort [Archived]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREOPENING] Excited for upcoming St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort [Archived]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2016, 6:39 am

Originally Posted by Westin.
Will they have a set priced board or half board?
I didn't see that in the price list but you can email the hotel and ask, they are very responsive!
Old Oct 25, 2016, 6:39 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond. SPG Plat. Marriott Plat.
Originally Posted by britinva79
Something that we've all been waiting for, the spa and watersports menu. I've also included the children's menus which weren't posted previously. The hotel also confirmed that all the major construction at the hotel will be completed for the grand opening on Nov. 1, 2016. Only have to wait now until mid-January till I can experience this resort!

Iridium Spa Menu

Watersports & Activities

Private Dining

Crust Kids

Alba Kids
105$ a dive. SAVAGE. I guess in line with what the PH charges I think though
Old Oct 25, 2016, 6:42 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond. SPG Plat. Marriott Plat.
I didn't see that in the price list but you can email the hotel and ask, they are very responsive!
Thanks! What's their email? Needed to reach out anyways
Old Oct 25, 2016, 10:18 am

Something that we've all been waiting for, the spa and watersports menu. I've also included the children's menus which weren't posted previously. The hotel also confirmed that all the major construction at the hotel will be completed for the grand opening on Nov. 1, 2016. Only have to wait now until mid-January till I can experience this resort!
Awesome. Thank you!
Old Oct 25, 2016, 12:34 pm

Originally Posted by Westin.
Thanks! What's their email? Needed to reach out anyways
From their website: [email protected]
Old Oct 25, 2016, 3:18 pm

Anyone there Nov 30th - Dec 5th?? Let's split on the 4 person speedboat rental!
Old Oct 25, 2016, 3:23 pm

If you do email and ask, please post the response here. Thanks!
Old Oct 25, 2016, 3:52 pm

Interesting that the water sports price list doesn't have the price for riding around the resort for 15 or 20 minutes on a jet ski. They only have prices for guided trips. I wonder if they are not allowing guests to ride near the resort?
Old Oct 26, 2016, 12:43 pm

Programs: SPG, Delta
Hey guys, newbie here. This thread has been the best source of information regarding this resort - really appreciate all of the research! I'll be staying for six nights in an overwater villa June.

I reached out to the resort about full / half board and they informed me that they will not be offering any such food packages. However, they did confirm that free breakfast will be provided for Platinum guests (as others have noted) and implied that this breakfast will be from the Alba restaurant.

The reservations agent that replied to my note sent over all of the menus that have already been posted and one that I've not yet seen on here - the "Wellness Menu." This menu provides an overview of the fitness activities available - including private yoga lessons ($100 - $195 USD) and personal training ($80 USD / hour).

Looking forward to hearing initial reports in coming weeks.
Old Oct 26, 2016, 7:04 pm

Originally Posted by ATL_Consultant
The reservations agent that replied to my note sent over all of the menus that have already been posted and one that I've not yet seen on here - the "Wellness Menu." This menu provides an overview of the fitness activities available - including private yoga lessons ($100 - $195 USD) and personal training ($80 USD / hour).
Can you post it online or feel free to PM it to me and I'll upload it to dropbox. Thanks!
Old Oct 26, 2016, 9:32 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Platinum+Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, Delta Plat, United Silver, AX Biz Cent
Probably a good idea to get a wiki started for this thread too, with links to the menus that are available, and other facts we now know.
Old Oct 27, 2016, 12:42 am

Prices for diving are eye-popping, but we're excited nonetheless for our stay in the next couple of weeks. EY F 787 there, EY Apt home.

Looking forward to see how the StR MLE compares to Constance Halaveli and IC Thalasso BOB.

Now to pick a room...
Old Oct 27, 2016, 4:01 am

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Plt
Originally Posted by some dude
Probably a good idea to get a wiki started for this thread too, with links to the menus that are available, and other facts we now know.
I put some links up there but please do edit w/ more info from the thread!
Old Oct 27, 2016, 4:08 am

Originally Posted by thexfactor
Prices for diving are eye-popping, but we're excited nonetheless for our stay in the next couple of weeks. EY F 787 there, EY Apt home.

Looking forward to see how the StR MLE compares to Constance Halaveli and IC Thalasso BOB.

Now to pick a room...
What dates are you there? I too am curious to see how it compares to IC Thalasso BOB. It's nearly double the price, so expectations are high!
Old Oct 28, 2016, 8:39 am

Programs: SPG, Delta
The resort has an Instagram page that has been more and more active recently. They've also been posting Instagram "stories" with a behind-the-scenes look at preparations for opening. Check them out at @stregismaldives. I've tried to attach a couple of screengrabs of the pool, Whale Bar, and beach here.
Attached Images   

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.