Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Book the Cook Business Class Suggestions

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2016, 7:09 pm

Originally Posted by ticktock83
Grilled angus beef burger is good but small.
Nasi lemak is fine too, nothing special
Poached eggs is not(the yolk is not runny at all)
Warm waffles is ok, the coulis is a little on the sweet side.

Me and the missus take most of our flights in the morning
Thanks for the review! ^
Old Oct 9, 2016, 12:59 am

Has anyone tried out of SIN
Baked King Prawn
Chargrilled soya beef

thanks!
Old Nov 12, 2016, 12:25 am

Programs: SPG Platinum, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Is breakfast the only BTC option on SQ632 to Haneda ?
Old Nov 12, 2016, 9:19 am

Programs: SQ TPPS, BA Silver
Originally Posted by shevboyz
Yes, and personally I would still recommend to go with the limited BTC options available.

Here's a look at the menu from my flight 2 weeks ago. I did not enjoy the Japanese option (which ran out after the row behind me - I was seated in row 15) and the western options weren't exactly desirable IMO.. Also, I think the sole BTC option for the refreshment would probably have been better too.

Japanese option. May not get it unless you're status or sit at the front

Western menu

Japanese option; everything on the right half is a sort of pickled vegetable

Refreshment

I took the focaccia which was ok..

Hope this helps!

pokfur
Old Nov 12, 2016, 9:20 am

Programs: SQ TPPS, BA Silver
Originally Posted by HawaiiO
Has anyone tried out of SIN
Baked King Prawn
Chargrilled soya beef

thanks!
Only tried the chargrilled soya beef and I love it. Have had it thrice already and never a let down so far.

pokfur
Old Nov 13, 2016, 6:33 pm

Breakfast and refreshment are served on this flight.

Contrary to pokfur's experience, I actually enjoyed my non-BTC meal very much when I took the flight last month. We had a local prawn mee soup and the taste was pretty good though noodles were a bit soggy.

For refreshment, you can BTC the Angus Beef Burger. For my flight I had the option of Satay or Foccacia (option ran out for me). Satay was quite tough (though I had my meal quite late, after most passengers).

My partner had the Japanese option and BTC the Angus Beef Burger and was very happy with both. Only wished there was fries with the burger.

(For some reason the pictures don't seem to show, you can click on the link to my Google Photos)

Last edited by SQ319; Nov 13, 2016 at 9:29 pm Reason: Wrong link.
Old Nov 13, 2016, 7:20 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond
many thanks to Pokfur and SQ319.

I did not see any BTC option under refreshment, so do i BTC the beef burger under breakfast and ask them to serve as refreshment? And then i will just take a standard meal for breakfast when boarding? Will be seated in 11A for this flight, so i assume option shld still be plenty.
Old Nov 13, 2016, 9:27 pm

many thanks to Pokfur and SQ319.

I did not see any BTC option under refreshment, so do i BTC the beef burger under breakfast and ask them to serve as refreshment? And then i will just take a standard meal for breakfast when boarding? Will be seated in 11A for this flight, so i assume option shld still be plenty.
It's the only BTC option available under refreshment. You should be able to see it when u select BTC, unless they removed it very recently.

Otherwise your option of choosing it for breakfast and asking for it to be served as refreshment will work as well. My partner was asked if he would like to have the burger for breakfast even though he BTC-ed it as a refreshment.

11A will be the first to be served breakfast, last for refreshment.
Old Nov 14, 2016, 5:40 am

Programs: SQ TPP, LH SEN
Originally Posted by pokfur
Only tried the chargrilled soya beef and I love it. Have had it thrice already and never a let down so far.
Tried it once and the beef was tough. Didn't ever order it again.
Old Nov 20, 2016, 9:27 pm

Is anyone know if I can order Lobster for my Business class flight from SFO? someone told me it should work even though it say for First class? anyone confirm on this? thank you!
Old Nov 20, 2016, 9:37 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by newdaybegin
Is anyone know if I can order Lobster for my Business class flight from SFO? someone told me it should work even though it say for First class? anyone confirm on this? thank you!
The business class book the cook options are different than first class. Currently on SQ website, they aren't listing lobster as a BTC option for biz class out of SFO. See link
Old May 25, 2017, 4:13 am

Programs: UA GS, BA Gold, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, IHG Gold, National Exec Elite, Hertz PC
I'm flying SIN-SYD in J tomorrow. I've already tried the Lobster Thermidor, which was good, but I'm keen to try something different.

What are other top dishes leaving ex-SIN? I'm thinking of choosing Laksa or maybe the Singapore Chicken Rice.
Old May 25, 2017, 1:43 pm

Programs: IHG Platinum Elite.
I am flying out of CBR-SIN-LHR 9 Oct in biz,is there a cutoff for ordering BTC?✈️(I did notice that I can order now) Cheers
Old May 26, 2017, 1:48 am

Programs: UA GS, BA Gold, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, IHG Gold, National Exec Elite, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by hackneycab2
I am flying out of CBR-SIN-LHR 9 Oct in biz,is there a cutoff for ordering BTC?✈️(I did notice that I can order now) Cheers
The cutoff is usually 24h.

Note that changes to your itinerary may remove the BTC order.
Old May 26, 2017, 3:56 am

Programs: STAR ALLIANCE SILVER (FTL); FB SILVER, ACCOR PLATINUM
Any suggestions for BTC out of ICN to SIN ?
The choice is:
Grilled Beef Tenderloin Steak
Herb Mustard crusted Lamb Loin
Roast Chicken Rice with pakchoy and black mushroom
Pan-fried Chicken Breast
Grilled Norwegian Salmon Steak

or go just with standard inflight menu ?

Although flight departs at 11:20 pm...so unfortunately probably it will be shorter sleeper service

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.