Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

The SAS | EuroBonus Forum Kafé

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The SAS | EuroBonus Forum Kafé

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2006, 4:30 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

OSL April 6th at 1600

Hey all!

I'm at OSL, Scandinavian Lounge at 1600 Thursday 6th.
Old Apr 10, 2006, 6:55 am

Programs: heaps...
well, another sk skrike done, and we are waiting for the skdk pilots to gear up their strike...

so some new SAS akronyms

Strike and selfdestruction
Samtlige ansatte streiker (translated into: all employees striking), any more?

i altered my svg abz traffic to kl, but will be coming back to sk since the planes are flying again.
Old Apr 10, 2006, 7:02 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by movingalong
well, another sk skrike done, and we are waiting for the skdk pilots to gear up their strike...
Okay! I have had it with you Scandis!!!

First you steal the Delta Forum's idea for a Lounge Thread and now you go ahead and copy the Delta pilots' brilliant plan for a strike which could put the company out of business.

Can't you guys come up with anything orginal?
Old Apr 10, 2006, 7:04 am

Programs: Lufthansa Senator, Hilton Diamond VIP, Marriott Gold Elite, Hertz President's Circle
so some new SAS akronyms

Strike and selfdestruction
Samtlige ansatte streiker (translated into: all employees striking), any more?
The one I've always heard (for years) is Strike and Salmon... For me it is quite fitting. The strike part is obvious, and the Salmon is served whenever I put my foot into intra-European C.
Old Apr 10, 2006, 3:13 pm

creative?? nah... dont like that part...you see up here in the cold we just like to drink our beer and watch other people go on strike. and of course nothing ever works up here, since there are strikes all the time. I especially hate when the polar bear police go on strike, damn polar bears starts wandering into traffic... well soon the second sun, the midnight one, will start to appear as well...lets see... any thing i've forgotten, oh yeah, we marry blondes and then divorce them the very next day... sort of like what happened to britney spears, but the other way around (allthough heaps of booze is involved here as well)

Old Apr 10, 2006, 3:30 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
creative?? nah... dont like that part...you see up here in the cold we just like to drink our beer and watch other people go on strike. and of course nothing ever works up here, since there are strikes all the time. I especially hate when the polar bear police go on strike, damn polar bears starts wandering into traffic... well soon the second sun, the midnight one, will start to appear as well...lets see... any thing i've forgotten, oh yeah, we marry blondes and then divorce them the very next day... sort of like what happened to britney spears, but the other way around (allthough heaps of booze is involved here as well)

It's the reindeer police, not the polar bear police. And remember, if you hit some animals with your car and don't report it to the police, you'll be in bigger trouble.
Old Apr 10, 2006, 4:23 pm

Programs: Lufthansa Senator, Hilton Diamond VIP, Marriott Gold Elite, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by GUWonder
It's the reindeer police, not the polar bear police. And remember, if you hit some animals with your car and don't report it to the police, you'll be in bigger trouble.
Bigger trouble? That is only if you bring the animal home and actually eat it all. Not healthy. Remember to do some exercise...

Last edited by larsll; Apr 10, 2006 at 4:33 pm Reason: spelling
Old Apr 10, 2006, 7:27 pm

oh yeah, we marry blondes and then divorce them the very next day
Please do not just throw them away. Feel free to use the Israeli Recycling Center (me).
Old Apr 10, 2006, 8:39 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by Dovster
Please do not just throw them away. Feel free to use the Israeli Recycling Center (me).
Friendly. Environmentally friendly.
Old Apr 10, 2006, 11:34 pm

Programs: AY Platinum,Marriott Gold,HH Diamond,Sixt Platinum,Hertz PC,AMEX Platinum
Originally Posted by larsll
The one I've always heard (for years) is Strike and Salmon... For me it is quite fitting. The strike part is obvious, and the Salmon is served whenever I put my foot into intra-European C.
And when I am travelling in intercontinental C. But Strike and Salmon actually taught me to eat fish again.
Old Apr 11, 2006, 12:47 am

Originally Posted by Dovster
not quite sure if that is trafficing, and im quite sure thats illegal, and certainly immorral.

HANG ON, my mums blond and divorced, gotta find out if she's been to israel or not....

now, lets see, we've insulted women, mothers, ex-wifes (the last one is OK by me), american tourists and striking sk personel. any moore? perhaps its best to __________ (insert swedish joke here) give the swedes a bash as well..

i wish you all a happy easter, and safe travels with frequent op-ups
Old Apr 11, 2006, 2:15 am

not quite sure if that is trafficing, and im quite sure thats illegal, and certainly immorral.

HANG ON, my mums blond and divorced, gotta find out if she's been to israel or not....
It is very suitable as I, myself, am certainly immoral.

If your Mum is anywhere between the ages of 18 and 60 she is very cordially invited.
Old Apr 12, 2006, 2:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SK*G, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 Gold
Ever thought that turbulence was "rough" on a 747 or 777? Wait until you have tried 3G's in a CH-47 Sea Knight (Vertol in Swedish) doing a 360 degree turn into your own wake turbulence

http://www.bjornstrom.se/blog/0413/vertol.jpg
http://www.bjornstrom.se/blog/0413/cockpit.jpg
http://www.bjornstrom.se/blog/0413/3g.jpg
Old Apr 12, 2006, 3:20 pm

Programs: SAS
Nice pics Bjornstrom , but where is Malin ?????

BTW nice blog you have set up - enjoyable read ^
Old Apr 12, 2006, 11:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SK*G, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 Gold
Originally Posted by cph_flyer
Nice pics Bjornstrom , but where is Malin ?????

BTW nice blog you have set up - enjoyable read ^
Thanks! I am actually setting up a blog/newssite/community for Business Class passengers (affärsresenärer) in Swedish with reviews and advise about travelling. I always take pictures of hotels, flights, lounges and rental cars (!) and have been thinking about putting everything on one site.

If anyone are interested in sharing their knowledge and writing with me you are most welcome to contact me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.