Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2018, 2:35 am

One to watch out for, IPSOS have just changed when they ask for your demographic info, just completed a survey on voice assisted devises and was asked for my post code at the end of the survey and guess what, no credit.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 1:41 pm

Sigh. I've joined the parade of lost souls - submitted request for 2000 points on 11/21. I thought it would be fixed by now.
Old Dec 6, 2018, 1:40 pm

Originally Posted by jonmch
Sigh. I've joined the parade of lost souls - submitted request for 2000 points on 11/21. I thought it would be fixed by now.
Which partner?
Old Dec 7, 2018, 2:00 pm

Hilton - see above posts about problems they're having.
Old Dec 8, 2018, 6:22 pm

Programs: AA LT Gold; BA Silver; Hilton Diamond
An IT "upgrade" a couple of months ago at Hilton sounds right. On 9/28 I redeemed e-Rewards $ for 7,000 points and they showed up in my Hilton account the same day. 11/28- still not there and from previous posts it looks like it will take awhile. Definitely a Hilton problem- my AA miles from e-Rewards posted promptly.
Old Dec 9, 2018, 1:00 am

Programs: HH Diamond IHG Spire Accor Gold BW Diamond
Maybe it's time to request assistance from HH representative Lauren? Could anyone who had already a contact with e-rewards and hilton's support send her PM explaining the problem?
Old Dec 10, 2018, 2:24 am

Originally Posted by vvn1972
Maybe it's time to request assistance from HH representative Lauren? Could anyone who had already a contact with e-rewards and hilton's support send her PM explaining the problem?
Can anyone post a link to contact Lauren please.
Also, are Aer Club points crediting in the same timeframes as Avios used to, usually the following Tuesday?
Old Dec 10, 2018, 2:38 am

Originally Posted by Tilly71
Can anyone post a link to contact Lauren please.
Also, are Aer Club points crediting in the same timeframes as Avios used to, usually the following Tuesday?
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/memb...sentative.html
Tilly71 likes this.
Old Dec 13, 2018, 4:04 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Similar to the other posters on this thread, I have been redeeming my e-rewards for Hilton Honors points for many years and the redemption has always been immediate. My redemption from two weeks ago, however, had still not posted. I wrote to e-rewards customer service and was told the following:
We are very sorry for the delay.Hilton Honors has changed the process for points delivery and posting time and now It can take up to 8 weeks for the points to be appear into your HH account, since is the first time they are doing these credits manually.If after 8 weeks you still do not see your points posted to your HH account, please let us know.
I don’t understand the basis for Hilton’s change and strongly suspect that something else (likely more sinister) is going on here. Why in the world would Hilton revert to a “manual entry” approach? That makes no sense at all.

If the problem was attributable to some issue with Hilton’s recent system upgrade, I could see it. That’d be frustrating, but it would be understandable. But a purported reversion to manual entry seems like a joke and, to me, is indicative of something fishy going on behind the scenes. I hope others will follow up and demand greater transparency from Hilton, which historically has not played these silly games.
Old Dec 13, 2018, 8:28 am

Programs: DL PM MM SC; GE; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by The_Bouncer
It definitely sounds like it's Hilton specific. Maybe time to lay off that particular redemption until it's sorted out.
It may not just be a Hilton problem - I did a redemption for IHG points ten days ago and they still haven't hit my account. Previous IHG redemptions posted in just a few days.
Old Dec 13, 2018, 8:49 am

Previous IHG redemptions posted in just a few days
IHG - Tuesday 12:00 GMT. ACCOR - Wednesday 3:00 GMT. Hilton - immediately (RIP)
Old Dec 13, 2018, 3:41 pm

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
Redeemed for 1k AA miles - posted in under 24 hours.
Old Dec 14, 2018, 2:38 pm

8 weeks - that almost matches the 2 months before you can submit again to Hilton. So when I hit the 2 month mark and am allowed to redeem there won't be the reassurance that it worked the last time...
Old Dec 14, 2018, 3:47 pm

Originally Posted by jonmch
8 weeks - that almost matches the 2 months before you can submit again to Hilton. So when I hit the 2 month mark and am allowed to redeem there won't be the reassurance that it worked the last time...
Feeling the same way and there's no way I'm redeeming to Hilton again until my outstanding redemption & other missing points issues are resolved. Glad I have other options for now.
Old Dec 15, 2018, 1:53 pm

Contacted Lauren about my missing 7k HH points, Lauren was quick to reply & has passed on my existing case number to be investigated. It's been 4 x weeks now since my redemption.
MAXII likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.