Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2018, 10:55 am

I haven't a clue, just framing the question, but thought I'd point out that potential "risk".
Old Jun 10, 2018, 7:00 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
In the short term, I haven't had any problems redeeming to the same points account from two e-rewards accounts. That is, have done it several times, as long as the names match... Whether this will lead to closing I don't know.
Old Jun 11, 2018, 12:16 pm

Originally Posted by nomiiiii
I don't think they do purges in batches, rather it is related to suspicious activity (e.g. you log in with some nonUS IP, you redeem miles to an account where you name doesn't match, you redeem miles to the same account through two different e-rewards etc)

Back in the day (couple years ago), i had about a dozen accounts, and re-signing up was easy also, those were some good days - slowly they've been trickled down and caught and banned to the point where my second-to-last account was banned 3 weeks ago and I'm down to my last lonely account :/ And I haven't seen any new signups so that sucks, plus the cellphone verification makes having multiple accounts tough (if you have tips on how to signup for newer accounts or how you got around phone verification please PM).
I lost two accounts a few months back for using wi fi outside of my home, they quoted suspicious behaviour...
Old Jun 11, 2018, 12:26 pm

Programs: JetBlue, HH Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by randix
if you've redeemed miles for a particular airline (or whatever) in a previous e-rewards account, I wonder (?) if you'll run into a problem if you try and redeem miles for same airline account (or whatever) in your new e-rewards account.
We wonder too... tried redeeming a small amount to the same Hilton and JetBlue accounts we have been using & will see what happens.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 7:29 am

How to sign up ASAP

I have 250 e-miles stranded by the closure so I'd like to sign up with e-rewards immediately so the emiles transfer over. I have accounts with all major airlines and hotels so any will do, but particularly prefer one where miles/points can expire without activity. Anyone have ideas how to get an invite? Thanks.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 7:40 pm

Programs: JetBlue, HH Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by sharonsimon
I have 250 e-miles stranded by the closure so I'd like to sign up with e-rewards immediately so the emiles transfer over. I have accounts with all major airlines and hotels so any will do, but particularly prefer one where miles/points can expire without activity. Anyone have ideas how to get an invite? Thanks.
Check the email you use for e-Miles.

The first email we got said this.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
By June 1, 2018, we will send you an invitation to join the e-Rewards Opinion Panel (our sister company), America’s largest online community where members can take surveys in exchange for great rewards. If you choose to join e-Rewards, we will transfer any eMiles Points you do not redeem by June 15, 2018 and will load them into your e-Rewards account on or before June 29, 2018, in the amount of $0.05 in e-Rewards Currency, for each remaining eMiles Point in your account.

This ensures you can continue to take advantage of your eMiles Points, as well as the great earnings opportunities that e-Rewards has to offer. As mentioned above, we will send out your personalized invitation link by June 1, 2018.

The invitation said this.

Dear Member,

A few days ago, we informed you that you will no longer be able to earn or redeem eMiles Points effective June 15, 2018, and we promised you a new opportunity to earn with the e-Rewards Opinion Panel (our sister company) - an online community that rewards you for sharing your opinions.

Plus, we’ll convert any eMiles Points remaining in your account after June 29, 2018, into e-Rewards Currency, to give you a head start towards your first Reward with e-Rewards.

Click the below link to get started; please use the same email address tied to your eMiles account to ensure your Points are converted.
Old Jun 13, 2018, 6:19 am

need erewards invite

My email from emiles announcing the closure did not include any mention of e-rewards. So they must have different language for different people, but who knows why. So I would still like an erewards invite in the next few days. Thank you.
Old Jun 13, 2018, 6:50 am

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
Has any non-US member received any communications from e-miles re: moving to e-rewards?
Old Jun 17, 2018, 9:37 pm

Programs: Virgin Atlantic Silver, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Diamond, AA Platinum Pro
Is Fiesta Rewards a new transfer partner or have I just never noticed? Some interesting opportunities from Fiesta to others
Old Jun 18, 2018, 9:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
I see they added Amazon gift cards and Denny's for rewards. Great news
Old Jun 21, 2018, 4:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
I see they added Amazon gift cards and Denny's for rewards. Great news
I don't see those options on erewards.
Old Jun 21, 2018, 8:16 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Originally Posted by KathyWdrf
Not here either...although I'm not exactly heartbroken over the absence of a Denny's option.
MasterPlanner likes this.
Old Jun 21, 2018, 10:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by KathyWdrf
Still showing up for me. $35 for a $10 amazon card and $75 for a $25 amazon card.

Quartelry redemption: Redemption Limitation Redemptions of Amazon.com Gift Card rewards will be limited to one (1) redemption per calendar quarter.
Old Jun 22, 2018, 8:17 am

Programs: DL PM MM SC; GE; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Diamond
Beware of a long survey from AIG insurance. After spending more than five minutes answering many questions about one of their ads, it screened me out at the very end.
Old Jun 22, 2018, 11:08 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
Originally Posted by ShopAround
Beware of a long survey from AIG insurance. After spending more than five minutes answering many questions about one of their ads, it screened me out at the very end.
Thanks. I guess screen yourself out ASAP.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.