Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2015, 10:04 am

Programs: none
Originally Posted by bj2757
On my account today I see Hilton points are available again.
How do you access Hilton???

I can't find the company or rewards on my page.
Old Apr 10, 2015, 12:32 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by Allan38103
Quote:

Originally Posted by bj2757

On my account today I see Hilton points are available again.

Your e-reward rewards depend on how you signed up for the program in the first place. Not everybody has every redemption.
Old Apr 10, 2015, 1:07 pm

Programs: WN, DL, UA, AA, Hilton, Marriott, IHG
Which e-rewards reward(s) do you redeem for and why?

I am finding it challenging to decide which one(s) represent the best value for me and would find it helpful to have insight into others' decision making process.
Old Apr 10, 2015, 1:35 pm

Programs: UA Million Miler (Gold), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Anyone else having this problem? When I click on "Contact Us" on the side or the bottom of the page, the top half of the page goes gray and the contact form doesn't show up. And, no, I don't have a pop-up blocker on that site.
Old Apr 10, 2015, 1:43 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Yes, me too. I guess a bug. They'll launch a brand new site at the end of the month, so may not fix it until then...
Old Apr 10, 2015, 2:50 pm

Programs: Milege+, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by linsj
Anyone else having this problem? When I click on "Contact Us" on the side or the bottom of the page, the top half of the page goes gray and the contact form doesn't show up. And, no, I don't have a pop-up blocker on that site.
Their site has definitely been glitch recently. I just transferred $25 in e-rewards to 500 True Blue points. Hope there's no glitch there. In over two years I have never had a problem.
Old Apr 10, 2015, 3:43 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by AsiaTraveler

I am finding it challenging to decide which one(s) represent the best value for me and would find it helpful to have insight into others' decision making process.

In terms of airlines, Delta is my primary program, and they're no longer a partner so I skip that side of the program.

Instead, I've been sticking with IHG points because they post as elite-qualifying and IHG's properties generally meet my stay needs well. (I think that Le Club Accor might post as elite-qualifying as well.)
Old Apr 10, 2015, 6:11 pm

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
I tried to redeem some E-rewards points a few days ago but I was not able to complete the transaction due to a technical error. I'm going to wait until the new website launches 4/30/15.

I just hope they do not ruin my redemption plans or lose any of my points. I have a ton because I can only earn HH points once every 90 days.
Old Apr 10, 2015, 7:00 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by beachmouse
...(I think that Le Club Accor might post as elite-qualifying as well.)
Yes, they are qualifying too.
Old Apr 10, 2015, 7:14 pm

Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
Your e-reward rewards depend on how you signed up for the program in the first place. Not everybody has every redemption.
You choose Hilton when you choose our reward from the multiple pull-down menus. How you sign up doesn't tie you to only one way of redeeming.
Old Apr 10, 2015, 7:18 pm

Originally Posted by Allan38103

Click on the rewards link. On the pull down menu choose travel and lodging category.
Old Apr 10, 2015, 7:20 pm

Originally Posted by Open Jaw
I tried to redeem some E-rewards points a few days ago but I was not able to complete the transaction due to a technical error. I'm going to wait until the new website launches 4/30/15.

I just hope they do not ruin my redemption plans or lose any of my points. I have a ton because I can only earn HH points once every 90 days.
Yes. I can redeem HHonors points every 90 days too.
Old Apr 10, 2015, 7:25 pm

Originally Posted by AsiaTraveler

I choose Hilton HHonors points, because staying several nights in a hotel usually costs a lot more than the flight tickets I purchase to travel to my destinations. If I need to top off a FF account, I sometimes transfer some erewards money to one of my FF accounts.
Old Apr 10, 2015, 8:44 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by eajusa
Quote:

You choose Hilton when you choose our reward from the multiple pull-down menus. How you sign up doesn't tie you to only one way of redeeming.
Yes it does, sometimes, for some programs when you sign up for E-rewards your only redemption is that one program, I know this happens with certain British Airways ones.

Also, if you sign up with E-rewards with Hilton, you will get Hilton as the only hotel redemption, and (most) of the other airline redemptions, and if you sign up for United, you will get United as the only airline and (most) of all the other hotel redemptions.

So yes the way you sign up does in fact tie you to a certain way of redeeming.
Old Apr 11, 2015, 7:39 am

Yes it does, sometimes, for some programs when you sign up for E-rewards your only redemption is that one program, I know this happens with certain British Airways ones.

Also, if you sign up with E-rewards with Hilton, you will get Hilton as the only hotel redemption, and (most) of the other airline redemptions, and if you sign up for United, you will get United as the only airline and (most) of all the other hotel redemptions.

So yes the way you sign up does in fact tie you to a certain way of redeeming.
I understand now. Yes, I signed up for e-rewards on the e-rewards site, which is different. When I signed up for emiles, I did it through Hilton, and I can only transfer emiles to HHonors. I recently learned that both sites are owned by the same parent company, so they apparently have similar policies.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.