Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-miles [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-miles [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2012, 6:48 am

Programs: Whatever you have, I have too.
Originally Posted by Carabiniero8
Update!! Excellent news!!! I actually had the points transfer today!!! I guess it DOES only take 1 day for e-miles to transfer to Delta! Just thought I'd share with everyone! Got my ticket today, which made my day! Thank to all who replied!
Terrific outcome! Glad to see all went well. Whenever I've redeemed w/Delta, the miles have posted within a reasonable amount of time. Usually within ten days, three weeks at the latest.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 4:11 pm

(wrong thread)

Last edited by EmilNomel; Nov 14, 2012 at 8:34 pm
Old Nov 21, 2012, 3:10 am

I've been trying to enroll a friend's account in e-miles as she needs just a bit of activity to top up her account, but, when I click on the enrollment links on the front page, I keep getting an error message. Do you need an invitation to join them now? Is it a browser thing (I tried with Safari, Firefox, and Chrome)? Otherwise, does someone have a link that works?
Old Nov 21, 2012, 6:15 am

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Arrow

Originally Posted by Carabiniero8
Update!! Excellent news!!! I actually had the points transfer today!!! I guess it DOES only take 1 day for e-miles to transfer to Delta! Just thought I'd share with everyone! Got my ticket today, which made my day! Thank to all who replied!
Nice to know that DL is different! My experience with emiles to UA is beginning of next month just like everyone else above!
Now would be a great time 4U2 join Rewards Network, where member customers earn miles or hotel points for spending at member restaurants & bars. If U dine by Sat. or maybe Sun., miles usually arrive the immediately following Tue. evening or Wed. each week!
http://skymiles.rewardsnetwork.com/
Old Nov 21, 2012, 8:51 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Wish you would have asked two days ago when e-miles was all over the Get Paid To programs as a sign-up offer. Irritatingly, the offer is now gone. You might try contacting them at [email protected] which seems to be their customer service mailbox.
Old Dec 4, 2012, 10:19 am

Programs: AA,UA,SPG
Time for miles to post?

Anybody have recent experience on using emiles to get Southwest miles?
I hope to use some emiles to help me get to the 110k threshold for a companion pass in Jan. Need to know how long it will take for the points to show up in my southwest account after I initiate the transfer in emiles. If I wait until Jan 1 to transfer and it takes 6 weeks for the SW miles to show up it will delay my getting the companion pass.
Old Dec 4, 2012, 6:23 pm

Originally Posted by InfreqentFlyer
Anybody have recent experience on using emiles to get Southwest miles?
I hope to use some emiles to help me get to the 110k threshold for a companion pass in Jan. Need to know how long it will take for the points to show up in my southwest account after I initiate the transfer in emiles. If I wait until Jan 1 to transfer and it takes 6 weeks for the SW miles to show up it will delay my getting the companion pass.
No experience with Southwest, but for other airlines they post on the first of the month so it can take anywhere between 1 and 30 days.
Old Dec 4, 2012, 8:04 pm

Originally Posted by samdori
No experience with Southwest, but for other airlines they post on the first of the month so it can take anywhere between 1 and 30 days.
Sometimes even longer. ILast redemption for UA, it took almost 45 days to post.
Old Dec 5, 2012, 6:22 am

Programs: AA,UA,SPG
Thanks for the data points.

Looks like I should initiate the transfer right away and hope they post on the 1st.
Old Dec 5, 2012, 11:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ltg, B6, DL, UA, AS, SPG/Marriott Plt, HH, Hyatt
Originally Posted by InfreqentFlyer
Looks like I should initiate the transfer right away and hope they post on the 1st.
I saw this in another thread--if it helps:

Hello Marathon Man,

jamesteroh has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - My Coke Reward Points [Master Thread] - in the S.P.A.M. forum of FlyerTalk Forums.

This thread is located at:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m...-new-post.html

Here is the message that has just been posted:

---Quote (Originally by Steve in Olympia)---
Based on the facebook link in post #6378, I believe that tomorrow's deal is for Southwest Airlines. If not, that would be the first time that I have ever been wrong.
---End Quote---
The way I am reading the calendar is 12/6 is best buy and 12/9 is Southwest. That is a great deal for the free coke 12 pack for 30 poitns as well

In my limited experience, things transferred from coke rewards go into accts like real fast like.
Old Dec 5, 2012, 10:52 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
I really hate e-miles. I really do. More than half of the offers reject me because of my last name. My last name contains a word considered to be profanity, so I would get an error saying "string contains profanity." I emailed these clowns, and never got a response, or a fix.

I tried doing the WWF donation. Something tells me that they have some sort of fascist filter like e-miles does. When I try to donate, it gives me a "there was an error while processing your request" at the top of the page, and it doesn't go through.

I swear.... this is discrimination!
Old Dec 6, 2012, 7:57 am

Programs: United Silver, PC Plat/Amb, HH Dmnd
Originally Posted by diburning
I really hate e-miles. I really do. More than half of the offers reject me because of my last name. My last name contains a word considered to be profanity, so I would get an error saying "string contains profanity."

I swear.... this is discrimination!
That's got to be aggravating, but all I really could think when reading this was "what is the last name?"
Old Dec 6, 2012, 9:07 am

Originally Posted by andyandy
That's got to be aggravating, but all I really could think when reading this was "what is the last name?"
Exactly.
Old Dec 6, 2012, 7:43 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
My last name is Shito.
Old Dec 7, 2012, 4:33 pm

Programs: UA, AA, US, DL, PC Plat, Dollar, Avis, National, SPG, HH Gold, CC Gold
Originally Posted by diburning
My last name is Shito.
I can't even imagine what Jr. High was like for you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.