Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-miles [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-miles [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2013, 1:45 pm

Originally Posted by Salmontes
So is eRewards a different invitation from eMiles?
No, two totally different survey websites. Make sure you sign up through here: https://www.united.com/CMS/en-US/Mar...642924F#retail

Seperate link for e-miles and e-rewards.

and enter your MP number when asked.

Last edited by SuperKirby; Mar 15, 2013 at 1:47 pm Reason: typo
Old Mar 15, 2013, 1:52 pm

Morning,

I just received the following from MileagePlus United :

Welcome to e-Miles
Get started earning award miles today!

You can now enroll in e-Miles and earn miles that can be deposited into your United MileagePlus® account, simply by reading and responding to marketing messages that are relevant to you. It's free and it's easy.

Receive 350 MileagePlus award miles when you join and activate your e-Miles account by 4/15/2013
Plus, earn an extra 100 e-Miles miles after you join and complete your profile

Is it worth it to join and can I transfer any points towards my United Account? I was reading the thread before submitting this post and it seems things have changed since 2007,but I want to make sure,from your input if it is worth my time.

Amazon and Restaurant.com are really not a big deal to me,since I have used Restaurant.Com before and even though it has somewhat of a small value,I do not see the big deal,as for Amazon, I hardly buy from there.

Thanks for your time.
Do you have a link for the 350 miles offer? The regular link only offers 100 miles for enrolling.
Old Mar 15, 2013, 1:54 pm

Originally Posted by SuperKirby
No, two totally different survey websites. Make sure you sign up through here: https://www.united.com/CMS/en-US/Mar...642924F#retail

Seperate link for e-miles and e-rewards.

and enter your MP number when asked.
Thank You.
Old Mar 15, 2013, 1:59 pm

Thank You.
NP. Oh and FYI, i found that clicking on the tiny little check boxes is very annoying and tedious with a mouse or trackpad and found that using a tablet and finger checking is much easier.
Old Mar 15, 2013, 2:27 pm

Originally Posted by SuperKirby
NP. Oh and FYI, i found that clicking on the tiny little check boxes is very annoying and tedious with a mouse or trackpad and found that using a tablet and finger checking is much easier.
I just finished registering,but to be honest with you,it states I have 105 miles,were the email i received would get me 350. The website looks familier to another one I was looking at last year,which that one from last year was really limited to certain companies that I did not care for.

Might be the same or the interface looks a like.
Old Mar 15, 2013, 2:30 pm

I just finished registering,but to be honest with you,it states I have 105 miles,were the email i received would get me 350. The website looks familier to another one I was looking at last year,which that one from last year was really limited to certain companies that I did not care for.

Might be the same or the interface looks a like.
Although the promo doesnt state it, i believe it means UP to 350 miles. Keep answering all the surveys and make sure to be interested in EVERYTHING so you can get more surveys. Sign up for the extra promos i.e. "Groupon survey 5+15", you get 5 miles for completing the survey and 15 miles extra for signing up for groupon. I put fake email addresses.
Old Mar 30, 2013, 5:59 pm

Thumbs down E-miles without miles- absurd!

Does anybody know when this site will have miles redemption? When I joined them a few years ago, Delta was the only option, then they took it off a few months ago. Now I have some crapy options such as restaurant.com and magazines redemptions, which I have no interest in. Emailed them, they said :"in the future we will add all airlines". Asked to specify when exactly is the future- no response.
Old Mar 31, 2013, 12:30 am

as i recall...

Believes it says "this spring"

Originally Posted by Kat007
Does anybody know when this site will have miles redemption? When I joined them a few years ago, Delta was the only option, then they took it off a few months ago. Now I have some crapy options such as restaurant.com and magazines redemptions, which I have no interest in. Emailed them, they said :"in the future we will add all airlines". Asked to specify when exactly is the future- no response.
Old Mar 31, 2013, 5:06 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

I cashed out for an Amazon gift certificate and am done with the program. If an airline mileage option is added, I'll return.

To their credit, the Amazon code was received immediately after clicking on the redemption button.
Old Mar 31, 2013, 7:57 am

Originally Posted by Kat007
They do have miles redemption (UA, US, Alaska, Frontier, and Airtran). You probably have to close your account and rejoin under the program you want. I think you can only have the option to redeem under one airline at a time.
Old Mar 31, 2013, 7:02 pm

Originally Posted by samdori
They do have miles redemption (UA, US, Alaska, Frontier, and Airtran). You probably have to close your account and rejoin under the program you want. I think you can only have the option to redeem under one airline at a time.
Yeah, I just had my mother credited 500 miles to her MileagePlus account the other day.
Old Apr 1, 2013, 5:43 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by samdori
IIRC, if you email them, they can change it for you. It used to be only if your geographic location changed, so that your preferred airline was no longer a viable option near you, but they might allow you to change based on DL's exit.
Old Apr 1, 2013, 11:08 pm

Originally Posted by kipper
IIRC, if you email them, they can change it for you. It used to be only if your geographic location changed, so that your preferred airline was no longer a viable option near you, but they might allow you to change based on DL's exit.
If you change, don't you lose all of your miles that you've already accrued?
Old Apr 2, 2013, 8:14 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by RhubarbPie
If you change, don't you lose all of your miles that you've already accrued?
Yes, if you've not redeemed them, but you might get lucky and get a rep who is willing to allow you to keep them, since DL is no longer participating.
Old Apr 20, 2013, 6:24 am

Hotel and airline redemption's are back at e-miles !!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.