Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New QRPC Improvements

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2019, 3:02 pm

Programs: Qatar Platinum
Originally Posted by kl1987
What if I'm on paid J ticket and my partner on upgraded J ticket? Can he still join me in AS?
Yes he can. I asked the lounge staff last week when I visited about the policy. The main member has to have a paid J ticket.
kl1987 and Traveller999 like this.
Old Dec 19, 2019, 9:47 pm

Programs: Some
Anyone else in the UK get an email yesterday inviting them to join ‘Privilage Club’?

Tells you all you need to know about how QRPC is being run!
Old Dec 19, 2019, 10:09 pm

Programs: QR PC Platinum
Thanks for all the responses.

Now something that doesn't make sense to me is that a QR Plat travelling on a paid J ticket can guest someone on an upgraded ticket into AS but not into say the QR lounge in BKK?
GalaxyChris likes this.
Old Dec 20, 2019, 12:25 am

Originally Posted by lost_in_translation
Anyone else in the UK get an email yesterday inviting them to join ‘Privilage Club’?

Tells you all you need to know about how QRPC is being run!
I also noticed that!
Old Dec 22, 2019, 2:27 am

Programs: QR Platinum
I am Platin and soon on paid biz ticket. Is there a time limit for AS since i ave a 8h stopover at around midnight?

Would be perfect to have dinner+some champagner and then sleeping room for 6h.
Old Dec 22, 2019, 8:37 am

Originally Posted by Crisu69
I am Platin and soon on paid biz ticket. Is there a time limit for AS since i ave a 8h stopover at around midnight?

Would be perfect to have dinner+some champagner and then sleeping room for 6h.
I had a 12.5 hour layover last weekend when entering as a platinum. No mention of a time limit when I entered. In fact they stamped my boarding pass with "Al Safwa" so that I could go out and back in again without problem during "that length of visit".

I had lunch there, then left the airport to sleep at a hotel and came back in again later for dinner before flying. No problem at all.
Old Jan 3, 2020, 8:18 am

Programs: QR Platinum, WY Gold, Shangri-la Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Matt4
Available for all Platinum members (from anywhere in the world) and all Qatar residents Gold members.

QR official press release
Has anyone registered for this yet? Press release says:

To receive the complimentary Culture Pass Plus membership, Platinum and Gold Members in Qatar must register at ticket desks with a valid Privilege Club card and government issued ID at one of the following Qatar Museums: National Museum of Qatar, Museum of Islamic Art or Mathaf: Arab Museum of Modern Art.
I renewed Platinum status fairly recently and am yet to receive the metal/plastic card. Will the digital card from my QRPC dashboard be accepted?
Old Jan 22, 2020, 8:03 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Originally Posted by Traveller999
My Platinum status was renewed yesterday and I got 140 Qcredits on my account (having 1,484 QPoints at time of renewing). Cool, this improvement works :-)
Thanks for posting, this clear up my question if "above 600" really meant above 600 or if it meant above the re-qualification threshold (540).

Did anyone re-qualify using the 24-month rule and was there any bonus QCredits to be had above 1200 (1080)? I assume no, but just checking to make sure.
Traveller999 likes this.
Old Jan 22, 2020, 12:39 pm

Programs: QR Platinum (OW Emerald), SkyTeam Elite (ITA status match)
Originally Posted by purple1addict
Has anyone registered for this yet? Press release says:
I renewed Platinum status fairly recently and am yet to receive the metal/plastic card. Will the digital card from my QRPC dashboard be accepted?
I went to the Museum of Islamic Art recently and asked for this. They issued my card on the spot and I used it for free entrance. I just showed them my account in the mobile app, they didn't even ask for my membership number.
purple1addict likes this.
Old Jan 22, 2020, 12:44 pm

Programs: QR Platinum, WY Gold, Shangri-la Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by dump
I went to the Museum of Islamic Art recently and asked for this. They issued my card on the spot and I used it for free entrance. I just showed them my account in the mobile app, they didn't even ask for my membership number.
Lovely, thanks. My renewal pack has actually since arrived - but no doubt I'll forget to take it with me
dump likes this.
Old Feb 3, 2020, 6:56 am

Programs: FB PFL, TK Gold, PC Platinum
Is there a dedicated line for platinum members or any other way to contact QRPC rather than using email ?
Old Feb 3, 2020, 8:38 am

just got denied entry on Al Safwa as a QRPC Platinum on a cash upgrade, is this right?
Old Feb 3, 2020, 9:55 am

Programs: Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum; Accor Le Club Platinum
Originally Posted by scholten
just got denied entry on Al Safwa as a QRPC Platinum on a cash upgrade, is this right?
Sounds about right. Just like you will not earn qmiles or qpoints at the upgraded level.
Old Feb 3, 2020, 10:22 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Upgrade from economy or business? Platinum status + revenue business ticket should work
Old Feb 5, 2020, 10:59 pm

Programs: SPG & Marriott Plat Privilege Club Plat
I'm also QPRC Plat and I find their policy is sooo confusing!

Please just clarify 1) Was you cash upgrade one they e-mail you and you paid cash like 3-5 days before OR
2) Did you do a cash upgrade at the counter in the airport (After the Teddy Bear) - last minute upgrades

In December - my wife who was on a cash-upgrade WAS allowed as a guest - maybe because I was on a paid business.

Safe flying...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.