Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

Low Passenger Loads from Doha to Thailand destinations

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Low Passenger Loads from Doha to Thailand destinations

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2017, 8:41 am

Programs: BA Silver
I flew AMS-DOH-BKK-DOH-AMS in J end of November beginning December. Every single business seat occupied on every sector.
Old May 27, 2018, 8:43 pm

Programs: BA Gold (and other non-status plastic)
Bump...

Did DOH-HKT last week. Flight has just been upgauged from a 788 to a 77W. A grand total of 3 in Business and 80 (out of 356) in Economy. It was still a full cabin crew complement, so they didn't know what to do with themselves. I know it's the end of peak season in Thailand, but less than a quarter full... Ouch!

Last night's return was a bit busier - a few paid Y-to-J upgrades, so 9 J - but still a lot less than half full, and plenty of room to rattle around in a 77W
Old May 28, 2018, 7:25 pm

Be nice to see them lower the fares ex TH with number of pax at such low numbers. Instead, we have to go to CGK to get a reasonably priced Biz fare.
Traveller999 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.