Community
Wiki Posts
Search

QR CDG lounge opened

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2018, 5:57 am

Programs: FLYINGBLUE Gold QRPC Gold OMAN SINDBAD Gold
Originally Posted by fineyoungcannibal
Does anyone know if this lounge is still available to Privilege Club gold members travelling on a upgraded ticket?
Should be available if your upgraded ticket was issued before February 5th 2018, otherwise no.
Old May 27, 2018, 6:28 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by JasperT
It has the same theme as the T4 lounge, but it has an interesting outside area where you can sit. Nice views for avgeeks
I haven't been since the Launch Party, so my mind was fuzzy!

M
I2sky likes this.
Old May 27, 2018, 12:04 pm

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG One Ambassador Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Was that not only for the lounges in Doha?
Old May 27, 2018, 12:56 pm

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by fineyoungcannibal
Was that not only for the lounges in Doha?
No, also applies to LHR/CDG/BKK.
Old May 27, 2018, 8:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
Originally Posted by msm2000uk
Glad to hear you enjoyed!

Ah fair enough - the CDG Lounge for BA, is operated by CX, so it's worth going to (and better than the adjacent AA Lounge).

M
Indeed, the CX lounge at CDG is excellent. But it is in Terminal 2A, so unavailable for QR pax departing in T1
Old Jun 6, 2018, 1:24 pm

Programs: FLYINGBLUE Gold QRPC Gold OMAN SINDBAD Gold
Originally Posted by Alfredbali
Should be available if your upgraded ticket was issued before February 5th 2018, otherwise no.
Just got admitted in CDG QR lounge on upgraded ticket (before February 5th), no questions asked. Currently enjoying full diner, that lounge is really nice and the staff super friendly. Probably my favourite lounge...
Old Jun 28, 2018, 12:51 am

Originally Posted by Alfredbali
Just got admitted in CDG QR lounge on upgraded ticket (before February 5th), no questions asked. Currently enjoying full diner, that lounge is really nice and the staff super friendly. Probably my favourite lounge...
Likewise, this lounge is a genuine credit to QR, other than probably the AF F and LH F home base lounges I'm struggling to name a better lounge than this - I definitely prefer it to any other OW lounge.

The outside terraces in summer overlooking the airport are also really wonderful if you're an avgeek!

Last edited by lost_in_translation; Jun 28, 2018 at 1:00 am
Old Jun 30, 2018, 11:19 am

This is very niche I admit, but as of today I can confirm what I've long hoped - a BA Club Europe boarding pass grants access to QR's CDG lounge if you happen to be airside in Terminal 1 already. The agent manning the entrance looked very confused by the fact I was there, but the computer said yes after entering my boarding pass details and I enjoyed a nice second breakfast of shakshuka after my QR flight this morning whilst waiting for BA307 instead of being stuck with the poor breakfast options in the CX lounge.
Old Mar 21, 2019, 1:33 pm

Programs: latam amigo smiles
qatar lounge at CDG

Hello,

Does anybody knows if the Qatar Lounge at CDG give access to OW emerald members arriving in a OW J flight (LATAM) ?

Thanks all

Henrique Castro
Old Mar 21, 2019, 3:42 pm

Originally Posted by henriquerv7
Hello,

Does anybody knows if the Qatar Lounge at CDG give access to OW emerald members arriving in a OW J flight (LATAM) ?

Thanks all

Henrique Castro
I'm afraid not, access is based on holding a boarding pass for a departing oneworld flight in J/F class only. If you are on a LATAM flight departing from Terminal 1 in J and are around at the time when the lounge is open you should be able to get access, however. Emerald status is irrelevant for QR lounges (other than the two frequent flyer lounges in Doha).
Old Mar 22, 2019, 2:03 am

Programs: QR - plat (OWE), AI - Maharajah (* gold), Bonvoy - plat, HH - gold, Shangri La - jade, Sixt - plat
Last month, my SO (no OW status) and I (then OW Safire; now OW Emerald via QR's FF program) were provided access cards at check-in on Qmiles upgraded J seats . This was briefly challenged by the lounge dragon when her system denied access during the BP scan. However, she called someone over the phone and we were welcomed in. Not sure if this is a one-off or if its a rule change. No such luck at the AM in DOH.
Old Mar 22, 2019, 8:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
Originally Posted by vbh812
Last month, my SO (no OW status) and I (then OW Safire; now OW Emerald via QR's FF program) were provided access cards at check-in on Qmiles upgraded J seats . This was briefly challenged by the lounge dragon when her system denied access during the BP scan. However, she called someone over the phone and we were welcomed in. Not sure if this is a one-off or if its a rule change. No such luck at the AM in DOH.
There is no way you would get access based on OW sapphire status. It's probably because you were traveling in J.
I don't remember ever getting my BP scanned at the CDG lounge, just a visual check.
Old Mar 24, 2019, 5:56 am
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Arriving CDG on BA into T2 & Departing CDG T1 on QR Business (upgraded from Y using Q Credits) - lounge best options? CX T2 (accessing using my departing QR BP) or possible to get access to the QR lounge at T1 (given upgraded ticket?) Thanks.
Old Mar 24, 2019, 9:28 pm
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Anyone have any experience with this?
Old Mar 25, 2019, 11:28 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by NoY
Anyone have any experience with this?
Try a search in the BA forums, I am sure I have seen someone write about this.
​​​​​​
NoY likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.