FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Morgo
Print Wikipost

Current QR Sale Fares

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2017, 4:10 pm

Programs: QR Platinum, WY Gold, Shangri-la Diamond, Hilton Diamond
I now have the offer text

Book from 9 May until 15 May 2017 and travel on Qatar Airways to to any of our 150+ destinations between 16 August 2017 and 20 March 2018 and earn 100% bonus Qmiles in Premium Class or 50 % bonus Qmiles in Economy Class.

To be eligible for this offer, select “My Offers” on your dashboard menu and register by 15 May 2017 or at least 24 hours before you travel.

Please ensure you quote your membership number at the time of reservation or check-in to be eligible for the bonus Qmiles.

Make the most of this amazing offer and be rewarded.

Should you have any queries regarding this offer, please quote the offer code: 1705EU009 when you contact our Member Service Centre.

Terms and conditions
This offer is valid for Privilege Club main members residing in following countries: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan.To be eligible for this offer, members need to register for this offer on or before 15 May 2017 by selecting this offer from the “Offer Registration” menu.Register at least 24 hours prior to travel.Please quote your Privilege Club membership number at the time of booking or check-in.Member’s country of residence is determined based on the details provided in the membership account during campaign registration and the flight date.Members will earn bonus miles over the Base Qmiles earned on QR flights during the offer period. Tier Bonuses, promotional bonus Qmiles and family accrued Qmiles will not be taken into account in the calculation of the offer bonus.Offer is applicable only for flights marketed and operated by Qatar Airways.Members may use this offer more than once during the offer period.In case of over lapping campaigns, members will get the highest bonus Qmiles.
Old May 10, 2017, 12:36 am

Programs: BA(GGL) QF LTS CX AM, Hilton Diamond, PPL(A)
Why is there nothing ever for Hong Kong (either travel to / or travel from)
Old May 10, 2017, 12:55 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by ermen
Probably because the load factors in/out of HKG are good enough that QR don't feel the need to discount that route. Having said that wasn't there something reasonable out of Bulgaria a month or so back for HKG?
Old May 10, 2017, 3:41 am

Using avios it's usually very easy to get to HK from places like shanghai, singapore etc using cathay/dragon.

Theres a £850 fare to SIN knocking around - not ideal to put in another connection but perhaps a decent excuse to spend some time in SIN on the way out/back?
Old May 10, 2017, 4:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
Indeed, flight HKG-DOH are usually very full and HKIA is at full capacity so new slots are rare.
But I bought some attractive companion (2 for 1) fare from HKG to Europe back in November 2016 for travel in 2017.
Old May 10, 2017, 7:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Several origins include sale fares to Hong Kong in this sale. It is just that it is typically more expensive than BKK, CGK, etc.
Old May 10, 2017, 7:50 am

Programs: Air: QR Silver. BA Silver Emirates, Hotels: CC Gold, IHG Spire AMB, Hilton Diamond.
These deals are confusing me :-)

Can I use the MasterCard offer for flights in Jan 18 ?
Hoping to get well under £1k to Thailand or a short hop from.
Old May 10, 2017, 8:23 am
soy

Programs: various
Originally Posted by Sisyphus1carus
These deals are confusing me :-)

Can I use the MasterCard offer for flights in Jan 18 ?
Hoping to get well under £1k to Thailand or a short hop from.
Go to QR.com and try a booking with/without the promo code. it will either work or it won't.
Old May 10, 2017, 8:24 am
soy

Programs: various
I was looking for a one way in biz and was wondering if there is a way to take advantage of some of these QR sales by combining a J outbound with a throwaway Y return.
It does not seem to be possible to mix cabins on QR.com - which is where all the best sale prices are.

I know airlines can take a dim view of this especially for repeat offences, but this is a once off situation. Also aware that I would have to cancel the return leg as QR fares often have severe no-show penalty clauses (though I have no idea how strict they are in enforcing these).

Any advice welcome
Old May 10, 2017, 8:52 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, QRPC Silver, Hilton Gold, Bonvoy Gold
Just bought CPH-SIN for June/Sept for around £870 J return! Excellent deal!
Old May 10, 2017, 8:55 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, QRPC Silver, Hilton Gold, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by soy
I was looking for a one way in biz and was wondering if there is a way to take advantage of some of these QR sales by combining a J outbound with a throwaway Y return.
It does not seem to be possible to mix cabins on QR.com - which is where all the best sale prices are.

I know airlines can take a dim view of this especially for repeat offences, but this is a once off situation. Also aware that I would have to cancel the return leg as QR fares often have severe no-show penalty clauses (though I have no idea how strict they are in enforcing these).

Any advice welcome
I don't know about a throwaway Y, but it is possible to book mixed cabins. If the booking page doesn't show it, you should be able to call and ticket it. I booked OSL-SIN last year outbound in J and inbound in Y.
Old May 10, 2017, 9:59 am

Originally Posted by ms101
Just bought CPH-SIN for June/Sept for around £870 J return! Excellent deal!
Wow, that seems like a bargain! I vowed I wouldn't go back to SIN until I could afford Marina Bay Sands though (!)
Old May 10, 2017, 10:40 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
The lack of fares to HKG, seems to have allowed SIN to be included.

SIN has historically been pricey to fly to, but the current Sale is brilliant in that respect!

M
Old May 10, 2017, 11:09 am

Programs: BA GGL / GfL
Apart from looking through this thread, is there any historical tracker of the cheapest fares offered by QR to specific destinations?
Seeing £1,385pp for the Maldives over Easter next year which seems very good, wondering if historically it has been cheaper on a regular basis?

Pilot37

Last edited by Pilot37; May 10, 2017 at 11:31 am
Old May 10, 2017, 11:11 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
FRA-MLE is usually available on a QR/Sri Lankan mix (via CMB) for 1,400 €, i.e. a little less than 1,200 GBP.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.