Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Qantas utterly hopeless at crediting JQ flight points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Qantas utterly hopeless at crediting JQ flight points

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2018, 3:25 am

Now 3 weeks since a JQ flight, points eligible, but nothing in my QFF account. Submitted the claim online after 14 days....zilch.
What is the level of customer care below pathetic/abysmal?
Old Mar 16, 2018, 4:34 pm

Programs: NZ
Originally Posted by paolo64
Now 3 weeks since a JQ flight, points eligible, but nothing in my QFF account. Submitted the claim online after 14 days....zilch.
What is the level of customer care below pathetic/abysmal?
I did as you did - claimed after 2 weeks and had the points about a week later. Mine were for domestic flights in NZ.
So, be patient!
Old Mar 19, 2018, 11:37 pm

Originally Posted by minz56
I did as you did - claimed after 2 weeks and had the points about a week later. Mine were for domestic flights in NZ.
So, be patient!
It gets worse: after more than 3 weeks and nothing ( either directly or through the online missing points system) I emailed QFF . Got a reply saying “ we are reviewing you claim ; it will take another 14-28 days”, ie 6-8 weeks in total from the time of the flight.
Already pathetic and getting worse.
Old Mar 20, 2018, 1:00 am

Programs: QF LTG, SQ EGTP, Bonvoy LTG
Originally Posted by Jacek_C
“Thank you for contacting the Qantas Frequent Flyer Service Centre.
Have you incorrectly posted the reply you received? Shouldn't that say " Thank your for contacting the Qantas Frequent Flyer Disservice Centre"?
Old Mar 24, 2018, 4:22 am

A month and still waiting for my Jetstar flight to credit to QFF.
Old Mar 26, 2018, 12:29 am

Programs: QF WP (OWE)
I am almost 9 weeks from my DRW-DPS flight and still no points! And missing points claim put in too. So yeah...good job Jetstar/Qantas!
Old Mar 26, 2018, 12:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by paolo64
A month and still waiting for my Jetstar flight to credit to QFF.
Originally Posted by silentiger
I am almost 9 weeks from my DRW-DPS flight and still no points! And missing points claim put in too. So yeah...good job Jetstar/Qantas!
Are the flights eligible for QF points? (JQ with a bundle)

Try emailing frequent_flyer at qantas.com.au with pdf's of boarding pass & ticket.
Old Mar 26, 2018, 12:38 am

Yup, I always buy the flights with a bundle - Starter Plus in this case. I will wait the 28 days (end of this week) and then call QFF team again if the points do not land there. How bothersome!
Old Mar 27, 2018, 12:15 am

Yes, same here. Cheap JQ o/w international with the 20kg luggage, the meal ( as they generously describe it) and the points. Got the rest, points still missing.
Old Mar 27, 2018, 12:08 pm
Hvr

Programs: QF LTG:
My first JQ flight from my latest trip was 26 Feb, still nothing so claim submitted.

All Business Max fares.
Old Mar 28, 2018, 4:51 pm

Finally got my points. Only took 9 weeks! Great job Jetstar/Qantas ^^^
Old Mar 29, 2018, 8:15 am

Originally Posted by silentiger
Finally got my points. Only took 9 weeks! Great job Jetstar/Qantas ^^^
yes, got mine too. Just pathetic service.
Old Mar 29, 2018, 8:55 am

Programs: QF LTG, SQ EGTP, Bonvoy LTG
What I find bizarre in all of this is that for years when on a Jetstar flight with a bundle earning QFF points, flights always credited within a few days. Now not at all without follow up (for my latest, 3.5 weeks and nothing yet, sounds like I have 5-6 weeks to go). I wonder if something has changed at the back end, and if so, was it deliberate?
KiwiSurfer likes this.
Old Apr 10, 2018, 11:47 pm

Programs: QF Plat / OWE (Lifetime Gold), Aeroplan SE, HHonors Gold, Marriot Bonvoy Gold, Avis Pres't Circle
I flew JQ MEL-NTL-MEL on a Starter Max fare (so eligible) exactly one month ago, but no points credited to QF yet! I've put in a claim via QF.
Old Apr 11, 2018, 8:35 pm

Programs: QF WP/LTG
Exclamation Check your loyalty bonus counter!

I too had to chase up Qantas for crediting of some Jetstar Business Max sectors.
These in the past took only a few days to post but now nearly 4 to 5 weeks with the chasing up
So now they have been credited into the account.
But then I checked the status credit counter for the loyalty bonus.
It looks like manual crediting of JQ flights somehow do not automatically also clock up the SC counter for the loyalty bonus.
So another round of emails again to QF frequent flyer service desk.
You all might want to also check your SC counter for the loyalty bonus after your JQ flights have been posted.
Cheers, Gerald

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.