Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

BA/AA Business - Open-Jaw - VCE-LHR-SEA / SEA-LHR-MAD - 1600USD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA/AA Business - Open-Jaw - VCE-LHR-SEA / SEA-LHR-MAD - 1600USD

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2024, 11:18 am

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Why post a new thread about this when the other thread was at the top of this forum just yesterday? Some version of this fare has been around for literally years and the other thread is from May and is still active.
LilZeppelin likes this.
Old Jan 10, 2024, 11:27 am

Originally Posted by skunker
Why post a new thread about this when the other thread was at the top of this forum just yesterday? Some version of this fare has been around for literally years and the other thread is from May and is still active.
I missed that thread. The title of that thread is too specific for such a useful fare. Is it really the end of the world? Has anyone died?
Old Jan 10, 2024, 11:47 am

Originally Posted by zcd9986
I missed that thread. The title of that thread is too specific for such a useful fare. Is it really the end of the world? Has anyone died?
It's easy to miss if you don't look. It was probably the second or third thread when you posted and it's doubtful you came up with the routing on your own as, like I said, it has been around for years.
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/35260440-post11.html

🔺🔴Premium Fare Deals Forum Rules🔴🔺
4. Before starting a new thread, search for similar threads.While the search options aren’t perfect, occasionally there will be some duplication of deals posted. Do not crowd the board with many iterations of the same deal.
Barkinpark likes this.
Old Jan 10, 2024, 11:48 am

Nice find OP, Great fares.
Old Jan 10, 2024, 11:54 am

Originally Posted by skunker
It's easy to miss if you don't look. It was probably the second or third thread when you posted and it's doubtful you came up with the routing on your own as, like I said, it has been around for years.
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/35260440-post11.html

🔺🔴Premium Fare Deals Forum Rules🔴🔺
I did actually come up with this on my own while looking for interesting fares, as you can see below. Couldnt find anything on FT from a quick Google search either.

Next time I wont post anything at all.

stratofortress likes this.

Last edited by zcd9986; Jan 10, 2024 at 12:07 pm
Old Jan 10, 2024, 12:08 pm

i wish skyteam or star alliance would provide this versatility
Old Jan 10, 2024, 12:23 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, Marriott Titanium, HH Diamond
For those crediting to AA, I would highly recommend seeking out AY coded flights while they still earn by distance flown.

Booked this fare last year and flew the return in December. Earning by fare provided me less than half the miles/LPs they used to
gary_nj and Barkinpark like this.
Old Jan 10, 2024, 12:23 pm

Originally Posted by NJSwamplands
i wish skyteam or star alliance would provide this versatility
Hey, Star does the ex-EU "'round-the-world" fares which are pretty nice.
NJSwamplands and Deckter like this.
Old Jan 10, 2024, 12:25 pm

Originally Posted by FlyingFrZ
For those crediting to AA, I would highly recommend seeking out AY coded flights while they still earn by distance flown.

Booked this fare last year and flew the return in December. Earning by fare provided me less than half the miles/LPs they used to
In the same vein, if crediting to AS get BA codes as the intra-EU legs usually book into full J and the I legs earn way more than AA coded.
Old Jan 10, 2024, 12:34 pm

What is the earliest outbound date from Italy that you can get this fare?
Old Jan 10, 2024, 12:49 pm

Originally Posted by FlyingFrZ

In the same boat. I think I might start crediting to AS for these fares. Though AY codeshares don't credit to AS, so I gotta book AA coded flights.
Old Jan 10, 2024, 12:59 pm

Originally Posted by hur88
In the same boat. I think I might start crediting to AS for these fares. Though AY codeshares don't credit to AS, so I gotta book AA coded flights.
This fare and the KRK-CPT mistake earlier have prompted me to request a status match from AS (I am currently with AA)!

80K RDMs and 36K EQM on Alaska for the two fares, total $2600 - would've earned 21k LP with AA.
tobikosan likes this.

Last edited by zcd9986; Jan 10, 2024 at 1:05 pm
Old Jan 10, 2024, 1:14 pm

Originally Posted by puchong
What is the earliest outbound date from Italy that you can get this fare?
120 days advance purchase. Other cities require 180 days.
NJSwamplands likes this.
Old Jan 10, 2024, 1:17 pm

Originally Posted by hur88
What?? AY codeshares on oneworld metal earn at AS, and earn higher bonus than AA coded.

https://www.alaskaair.com/content/mi...rline-partners
Old Jan 10, 2024, 2:17 pm

Originally Posted by zcd9986

Next time I wont post anything at all.
Don't be discouraged. Lots of ppl complain but very few post deals. Thanks for your efforts. Would not have seen the deal without your post.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.