Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AM : BCN - GRU $1200-$1400 RT Business (I Class)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AM : BCN - GRU $1200-$1400 RT Business (I Class)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2023, 3:51 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, Oneworld pleb, Accors Hotel Gold
Does this fare work in Summer 2024?
Old Aug 22, 2023, 4:41 am

Programs: Aer Club Silver | BAEC Bronze | ALL Silver | Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by asian_crossfitter
I'm seeing €845 for June - July One-way.

Thanks!
Old Aug 22, 2023, 6:20 am

Programs: Delta DM
Originally Posted by asian_crossfitter
Probably a bit early for summer 2024, need to wait until October I think. I was able to book earlier in May for travel in Jan and at that time, dates were available for Feb and March as well. Was able to get $1200 fare RT (via AF on one leg and KLM on other, and AM for MEX to GRU and back)
Old Jan 7, 2024, 3:47 pm

Programs: DL DM, National EE, Hertz PC, IHG PL, Bonvoy Amb
If anyone sees fares under 1500 in 2024, lmk
Old Jan 7, 2024, 3:53 pm

Originally Posted by MarkCron
If anyone sees fares under 1500 in 2024, lmk
Lots of problems with Brazil evisa - VFS is terrible at responding, I have applied in November for my Jan trip and it is still not here, they keep it in pending and asking for more documentation and bank statements, a better trip itinerary and what not! They want it ending in the month, my bank statement is in the middle, so had to wait until Dec to send it in again. Fortunately it seems evisa is now delayed until May, but I would make sure to get the evisa before booking any travel or even better, travel to other locations and skip Brazil altogether if they have so many issues giving evisas!
Also, AM is now 30% for MQD, so not as lucrative anymore.
MarkCron likes this.
Old Jan 7, 2024, 9:15 pm

Programs: AS, UA, DL
Originally Posted by ksdelta
Lots of problems with Brazil evisa - VFS is terrible at responding, I have applied in November for my Jan trip and it is still not here, they keep it in pending and asking for more documentation and bank statements, a better trip itinerary and what not! They want it ending in the month, my bank statement is in the middle, so had to wait until Dec to send it in again. Fortunately it seems evisa is now delayed until May, but I would make sure to get the evisa before booking any travel or even better, travel to other locations and skip Brazil altogether if they have so many issues giving evisas!
Thanks for your update! I tried reaching out to VFS as well, to ask them how long the validity of the eVisa was. No reply, as you also experienced. When you applied, did they mention how long the eVisa is good for? Is it for 2 years?
Old Jan 7, 2024, 9:16 pm

Originally Posted by ksdelta
they keep it in pending and asking for more documentation and bank statements, a better trip itinerary and what not! They want it ending in the month, my bank statement is in the middle, so had to wait until Dec to send it in again.
You need to send bank statements for a e-visa? Never heard of that before.

All core partners are 30% unless on a full J fare. Yes not as lucrative as years gone, but still a great deal for MQD.
Old Jan 8, 2024, 2:58 am

Programs: *G (TK elite+), OW sapphire (QR), ST elite plus (AF). LA black
Originally Posted by Yellowjj
You need to send bank statements for a e-visa? Never heard of that before.
Well, I guess that's the tit-for-tat game Brazil plays with US citizens. Brazilian citizens need a visa for a visit to the USA and I pretty much guess that Brazilians have to submit that kind of info in order to get an US visa approved.
Have a look what hurdles Brazilians need to pass to get an US visa ... https://br.usembassy.gov/visas/nonimmigrant-visas/

Europeans don't need to apply for a visa when visiting Brazil
Old Jan 8, 2024, 6:13 am

I believe it is multiple entry and valid for up to 90 days in Brazil, the evisa validity is 10 years for US and 5 for Canadian citizens.
Old Jan 8, 2024, 7:43 pm

Originally Posted by f0zzyNUE
Well, I guess that's the tit-for-tat game Brazil plays with US citizens. Brazilian citizens need a visa for a visit to the USA and I pretty much guess that Brazilians have to submit that kind of info in order to get an US visa approved.
Have a look what hurdles Brazilians need to pass to get an US visa ... https://br.usembassy.gov/visas/nonimmigrant-visas/

Exactly, reciprocity is long overdue, Brazil has been way too relaxed with this gringo nonsense

Took AeroMexico BCN > MEX > GRU in December and thought they were fantastic even though we got the older business class on the MEX > GRU leg
Old Jan 8, 2024, 9:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .59 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by PapiRio (Post # 265)
Exactly, reciprocity is long overdue, Brazil has been way too relaxed with this gringo nonsense
How many Americanos are seeking to illegally emmigrate to Brasil, compared to vice versa?
RabbitohRob and AfterHour like this.
Old Jan 8, 2024, 9:16 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by f0zzyNUE
Do Brazilians need to apply for a visa when visiting Europe?
Old Jan 9, 2024, 1:54 am

Programs: *G (TK elite+), OW sapphire (QR), ST elite plus (AF). LA black
Originally Posted by AfterHour
Do Brazilians need to apply for a visa when visiting Europe?
nope. neither do Peruvians, Argentinians, Colombians, Chileans and Venezueleans.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Jan 9, 2024, 8:09 am

Programs: Former UA1K transitioning to WFBF mentality
Any experience skipping the MEX-GRU leg? Will AM charge the oneway BCN-MEX fare? I'm not sure I will use the second leg.
Old Jan 9, 2024, 12:56 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by marks88
Any experience skipping the MEX-GRU leg? Will AM charge the oneway BCN-MEX fare? I'm not sure I will use the second leg.
first of all, you need to find this fare. I am not seeing this price now, although it may(or may not) come back later in the year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.