Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AM : BCN - GRU $1200-$1400 RT Business (I Class)

AM : BCN - GRU $1200-$1400 RT Business (I Class)

Old Feb 23, 2023, 11:31 pm

I was at GRU in November and there are more than two lounges. The LATAM lounge was fine and had a great selection of items
Old Feb 24, 2023, 12:25 am

Programs: *G (TK elite+), OW sapphire (QR), ST elite plus (AF). LA black
Originally Posted by pdxkat
I was at GRU in November and there are more than two lounges. The LATAM lounge was fine and had a great selection of items
but you can't enter LATAM lounge with an AeroMexico ticket.
Old Feb 24, 2023, 8:18 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, AF Platinum,TK and A3 Gold
In addition Latam lounge is located at Terminal 3 and aeromexico uses terminal 2
dcjono likes this.
Old Feb 24, 2023, 2:59 pm

LOL I am so sorry. I had two tabs open with threads on GRU and did not expect to see airport lounge discussion in the mileage run one. How embarrassing.
Old Mar 31, 2023, 9:19 am

This fare is back again, April 2-6, 2023. BCN to GRU one-way for $676. Air Europa is operating a 787 between BCN and MAD so you can get a lie-flat seat the whole way.

https://www.google.com/travel/flight...gl=us&curr=USD

https://aeromexico.com/en-us/book/op..._C0_I0_PH0_PC0

Old Apr 20, 2023, 7:05 pm

Programs: Delta DM
be careful, one of the legs may be in U class (tourist), the only way to know this is to click on the drop down on Aeromexico, if it shows Mixed Fare, click on the ?, you can see the classes.
The Premier designation means nothing - happened to me on the BCN-GRU leg - the last leg turned out to be in economy in Air Europa and their local 787 MAD to BCN is really terrible in Economy...
Old Apr 21, 2023, 8:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL/HH/IHG/BW/Caesar's Diamond (Select), UA 1K, AA EXP, Marriott/MGM Gold, Hertz/Avis PC
Talking

Originally Posted by ksdelta
be careful, one of the legs may be in U class (tourist), the only way to know this is to click on the drop down on Aeromexico, if it shows Mixed Fare, click on the ?, you can see the classes.
The Premier designation means nothing - happened to me on the BCN-GRU leg - the last leg turned out to be in economy in Air Europa and their local 787 MAD to BCN is really terrible in Economy...
It's far better to route through CDG/AMS instead of MAD. I would do CDG to MEX and MEX to AMS. Gotta get more Delft houses
danfl44 likes this.
Old Apr 22, 2023, 2:29 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum; Alaska MVP Gold
Originally Posted by Airborne Brat
It's far better to route through CDG/AMS instead of MAD. I would do CDG to MEX and MEX to AMS. Gotta get more Delft houses
Both KL and AF are definitely the better options over AM. Especially AF is an excellent ride in the mini cabin on the 777, just behind LaP. Unfortunately catering out of MEX always sucks.
DeltaGoldLass likes this.
Old Apr 22, 2023, 2:41 am

Originally Posted by danfl44
Both KL and AF are definitely the better options over AM. Especially AF is an excellent ride in the mini cabin on the 777, just behind LaP. Unfortunately catering out of MEX always sucks.
I'd prefer to fly AeroMexico as they have a 1-2-1 configuration in their 787-9 - KL has a 2-2-2 config in their 777. Moreover most of the AM flights from Europe are red eye flights which help me (personal preference) to adjust to the new timezone better than with a day flight (KL, AF)
N1120A and heliot2009 like this.
Old Apr 22, 2023, 10:24 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by f0zzyNUE
I'd prefer to fly AeroMexico as they have a 1-2-1 configuration in their 787-9 - KL has a 2-2-2 config in their 777. Moreover most of the AM flights from Europe are red eye flights which help me (personal preference) to adjust to the new timezone better than with a day flight (KL, AF)
My last KL flight from AMS to MEX was a 787 with a 1-2-1 configuration but I also prefer the AM red eye flights ex Europe.
Unfortunately the next one I have booked(BCN-AMS-MEX-GRU with stopover in MEX) is a day flight.
Old Apr 23, 2023, 11:34 am

Programs: Delta MM+ DM trusted traveler, goes, Marriott, IHG SPG. NH Hyatt, Hilton
Hello again I am looking for a run the first half of June, or the first half

Or the first half of August ,
Or the first half of October or, the first Half of December please. Max soend $2000. JFK is home base but would fly to position for a good run.
I am currently platinum for 2024 and have two AM runs o e to Quito and one to Merida.
so I need a boost to get. To Diamond. You are always so amazing and helpful
a d with gratitude and appreciation. Thank you so much for your help
nina
Originally Posted by more4less
My last KL flight from AMS to MEX was a 787 with a 1-2-1 configuration but I also prefer the AM red eye flights ex Europe.
Unfortunately the next one I have booked(BCN-AMS-MEX-GRU with stopover in MEX) is a day flight.
Old Apr 24, 2023, 10:06 pm

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by DeltaGoldLass
Or the first half of August ,
Or the first half of October or, the first Half of December please. Max soend $2000. JFK is home base but would fly to position for a good run.
I am currently platinum for 2024 and have two AM runs o e to Quito and one to Merida.
so I need a boost to get. To Diamond. You are always so amazing and helpful
a d with gratitude and appreciation. Thank you so much for your help
nina
dear nina, try this thread as it will be more helpful. good luck!
mileage run help
DeltaGoldLass likes this.
Old Apr 26, 2023, 9:25 am

Programs: UA PP (2MM), BA gold
Can you route this on AF/KL via USA? Like MIA or LAX?
Old Apr 26, 2023, 9:48 am

Originally Posted by zebranz
Can you route this on AF/KL via USA? Like MIA or LAX?
Nope. only valid transit points are MAD, CDG, AMS and MEX
Old Apr 27, 2023, 11:49 pm

Programs: Delta MM+ DM trusted traveler, goes, Marriott, IHG SPG. NH Hyatt, Hilton
Is this fare still valid? What are the MQDs earned please? Might you please share an

Originally Posted by f0zzyNUE
Nope. only valid transit points are MAD, CDG, AMS and MEX

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.