Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Tracking Limited (H2O only) or No Predeparture Drink Flights in FC (Domestic)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tracking Limited (H2O only) or No Predeparture Drink Flights in FC (Domestic)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2007, 2:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
12/30/07 NWA 97 MSP-SEA. No drinks offered preflight, whatsoever. FAs were chatting up each other at one point, didn't seem to be busy doing anything else.
Old Jan 6, 2007, 6:58 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.1MM, CX Diam 1.0MM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC, MGM Pearl
12/30 NW 69 KIX-TPE, Sparkling water, champagne, Orange Juice and beer served pre-flight. Wife and I were two of only 5 or 6 on the upper deck. FAs very sincere on this leg.
Old Jan 6, 2007, 11:48 am

Programs: DL, WN, AA, IHG Diamond, Hertz 5*
The original request was for December flights. Is this drink tracking going to continue into January?
Old Jan 6, 2007, 12:17 pm

Programs: All statuses lapsed; now I'm just a free-agent, and loving it!
Originally Posted by DavidDTW
The original request was for December flights. Is this drink tracking going to continue into January?
Why not? It still is a problem . . .
Old Jan 6, 2007, 6:32 pm

Programs: Delta PM; Sheraton's Vistana BOD; SPG Gold
Originally Posted by DavidDTW
Your question is valid. RC needs to give an update.
Old Jan 7, 2007, 3:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL 2 MM
I will be printing this complete thread and hand delivering it to the VP of Inflight

I will be providing Suzanne Boda - VP of Inflight Services a printed copy of this complete thread with all posts (in its entirety) because our honest feedback helps to identify and show that this is a real and pressing issue and that it occurs regularly throughout the NW domestic routes.

I have met Suzanne before and am confident that she will figure out a solution that works for both the FA's and the pax.

RC

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.