Wiki Posts
Search

Coronavirus in Sweden

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2023, 10:37 pm
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Originally Posted by js1993
Who defines or litigates those? Are you suggesting there's no human right to walk outside? To go to church?
There is something called a European Court of Human Rights. That might be a good place to look for those cases.
Old Oct 7, 2023, 10:45 pm

Programs: American Airlines (Executive Platinum), Hyatt (Globalist), Hilton (Diamond), IHG (Diamond)
Originally Posted by fransknorge
There is something called a European Court of Human Rights. That might be a good place to look for those cases.
Aren't they the people trying to force migrants on Hungary? Seems odd to argue that Africans have a right to live in Hungary, but Hungarians don't have the right to walk outdoors or go to church.
Old Oct 8, 2023, 3:21 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Plat, M&M FTL, BA Blue, QR Gold
Aren't they the people trying to force migrants on Hungary? Seems odd to argue that Africans have a right to live in Hungary, but Hungarians don't have the right to walk outdoors or go to church.
I think Hungarians forfeited those rights when they lost at Mohács. Get over it, and if you want EU money, you gotta play by EU rules.
Old Oct 8, 2023, 8:37 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by fransknorge
Of course you are trusting a crackpot who can not provide a single proof of his claim (including producing a single of his 8000 patient), who claims vaccine are a scheme to depopulate the earth (I am writing this from Beyond as a matter of fact) and who has been punished of illegal exercise of medicine. He also publish on YouTube, of course. That fortress of scientific resources.
It makes sense.
Once again, I struggle to see how you're thinking. What do you mean "produce a single patient"? Are you not aware that the doctor-patient relationship is confidential? There's no doctor in this world that can "produce a patient."

And, who do you trust? The official health agencies?

Common sense is to seek medical care as soon as possible after you've been infected with a deadly disease. But it has not been so with covid. In most Western countries, the official health recommendation was, if you're infected, just stay at home, don't seek health care, but if you're seriously sick, you can call an ambulance. The problem is that, by the time they're calling an ambulance, it's already too late. In addition, many Western hospitals put people on ventilators, that had a 97% mortality rate. Putting people on ventilators was basically a death sentence.

On the other hand, you had a lot of doctors that provided early treatment. Some of them followed the McCullough protocol, others followed the protocol invented by Dr. Vladimir Zelenko. Based on what I've heard in numerous interviews with doctors that followed these or similar protocols, there's no doubt in my mind that the mortality rate was far lower among their patients than among the people that followed the official recommendations.
js1993 likes this.
Old Oct 8, 2023, 12:58 pm

Programs: American Airlines (Executive Platinum), Hyatt (Globalist), Hilton (Diamond), IHG (Diamond)
Originally Posted by tom tulpe
I think Hungarians forfeited those rights when they lost at Mohács. Get over it, and if you want EU money, you gotta play by EU rules.
Hungarians forfeited their human rights when they joined the EU?

Still a lot of totalitarians in these Covid threads.
Old Oct 8, 2023, 1:38 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Plat, M&M FTL, BA Blue, QR Gold
Hungarians forfeited their human rights when they joined the EU?
No, when they lost at Mohács.
​​​​​​
Old Oct 8, 2023, 4:36 pm
Accor 10+ BadgeHilton 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Originally Posted by RedChili
What do you mean "produce a single patient"? Are you not aware that the doctor-patient relationship is confidential? There's no doctor in this world that can "produce a patient."
​​​​​​Lo and behold, I give you the Case Study. A basis of science. Maybe your """super doctors""" heard about it, since you obviously didn't.
GUWonder likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.