Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > New England
Reload this Page >

Priority Pass lounges at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 12, 2016, 8:32 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Adam1222
Priority Pass lounges at BOS

https://www.prioritypass.com/en/Loun...-MA-Logan-Intl

Terminal C
The Lounge

Open:
06:00 - 23:00 daily.
Airside - 1st Floor, Concourse Level across from Gate C19. The lounge is not accessible from Gates 40 - 42.

Terminal E
Air France Lounge

Open:
13:00 - 23:30 daily.
Airside - after Security, turn right towards Gate 4. Take the dedicated lounge elevator or stairs to where the lounge is located.

Terminal E
The Club
No image available yet.
Open:
05:30 - 01:00(am) daily.
Airside - after Security, turn left towards Gate 11. Take the dedicated lounges elevator downstairs. The lounge is located next to what used to be the Lufthansa lounge, past the Virgin lounge
Print Wikipost

Priority Pass lounges at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2017, 9:37 am

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by hi55us
I'll be in the AF lounge today and will let you know. I've never been turned away even when it's super-packed. I haven't had a chance to check out the terminal E club yet but will check it out today, the AF lounge is not bad at all, especially since they have self-serve alcohol.
I was at the AF lounge a few weeks ago and found it superpacked and abysmal.
The Terminal E The Club was tiny with barely any food or drink on offer. Alcohol on request, no on site bathroom. Wasn't crowded though. The new space says opening Fall 2017, but given that there wasn't even drywall up on the frames, I am doubtful.
Old Oct 1, 2017, 8:51 pm
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Graciecatt
We are flying out of Terminal E next Friday evening and plan to be at the airport fairly early.

Does the AF lounge still get super crowded and turn people away during the day? Would The Club be a better choice?

AF also says they have a maximum 3-hour stay. Is that enforced?
No, can't imagine that they enforce the 3-hour rule. After you check-in, you'll never have to interact with the front-desk person again. Staff come around to clean-up tables and set out new food/drink, but they're not keeping track of who's in the lounge.

I'll be in the AF lounge today and will let you know. I've never been turned away even when it's super-packed. I haven't had a chance to check out the terminal E club yet but will check it out today, the AF lounge is not bad at all, especially since they have self-serve alcohol.
Ditt - I've never been turned away ever, even when the lounge was pretty much at capacity in the afternoon around the Beijing/Shanghai flights.

Originally Posted by Adam1222
I was at the AF lounge a few weeks ago and found it superpacked and abysmal.
The Terminal E The Club was tiny with barely any food or drink on offer. Alcohol on request, no on site bathroom. Wasn't crowded though. The new space says opening Fall 2017, but given that there wasn't even drywall up on the frames, I am doubtful.
Agreed on all counts. I visited The Club once. And don't plan on going back, other than if I needed a quiet(er) place to take a nap.
Old Oct 2, 2017, 5:57 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
And . . . ?
Old Oct 6, 2017, 1:43 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
I am sitting in The Club by Gate 11 Terminal E and it’s awful. The basement vibe coming down the hall made me wonder if security would question me being in part of the airport I shouldn’t be. There are no plugs anywhere near the main seating area and a few along the wall. They can’t even get the Red Sox game on the tv for the playoffs.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 1:55 pm

Originally Posted by Graciecatt
I am sitting in The Club by Gate 11 Terminal E and it’s awful. The basement vibe coming down the hall made me wonder if security would question me being in part of the airport I shouldn’t be. There are no plugs anywhere near the main seating area and a few along the wall. They can’t even get the Red Sox game on the tv for the playoffs.
Does it look like it has been refurbished yet? There was word that they were going to refurbish the area, and install showers into the lounge (no idea where, though I had thought that perhaps the old BA lounge was going to be used for "The Club" and that the current space was only temporary).

I was going to pop by a little later tonight to see if much had changed as I've got a flight later but I don't think I'll bother! If entering on a Priority Pass, then you've got the Air France Lounge at the other end of Terminal E. I don't find the Air France Lounge to be too bad - and tends to be quite happy for you to change television channels: the front desk have given me the remote control to change the channels on more than one occasion in the past couple of years! I was tempted to leave the television on some naughty channels before but decided that I might not be allowed back in again!
Old Oct 6, 2017, 2:16 pm

Originally Posted by Simon Schus
Does it look like it has been refurbished yet? There was word that they were going to refurbish the area, and install showers into the lounge (no idea where, though I had thought that perhaps the old BA lounge was going to be used for "The Club" and that the current space was only temporary).

I was going to pop by a little later tonight to see if much had changed as I've got a flight later but I don't think I'll bother! If entering on a Priority Pass, then you've got the Air France Lounge at the other end of Terminal E. I don't find the Air France Lounge to be too bad - and tends to be quite happy for you to change television channels: the front desk have given me the remote control to change the channels on more than one occasion in the past couple of years! I was tempted to leave the television on some naughty channels before but decided that I might not be allowed back in again!
They are not "refurbishing" the current space, But rather expanding into the former Lufthansa lounge next door. As noted above, about a month ago that space was bare except for steel beams so I imagine that has not occurred yet.
Old Oct 9, 2017, 8:23 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
Originally Posted by Out of my Element
And . . . ?
The AF lounge was surprisingly empty, they are expanding it and had a great food selection including (oddly) Pasta and Meatballs as well as delicious sushi. They also have one of those nice tower chargers where you can leave your phone to charge. Wish more lounges had towers like this, lots of places (bars/restaurants) charge $2-$5 to use them.
Old Oct 11, 2017, 8:51 pm

Programs: US Air, UA BA LH AI DELTA MARRIOTT CHOICE SGP
BOS Better Lounge ?

Flying in on AA F,terminal B, connecting with QR J in terminal E.
Have to kill few hours. Which lounges are better?

Thanks.
Old Oct 11, 2017, 10:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
Originally Posted by HMPS
Flying in on AA F,terminal B, connecting with QR J in terminal E.
Have to kill few hours. Which lounges are better?

Thanks.
QR uses the AF lounge, which is not particularly good. You should be able to access the BA lounge as well, though it can get crowded before their 7:20pm flight departs. And you can use the AA lounges before exiting Terminal B.

I say head right over to Terminal E and check out the BA lounge. If it's too crowded, go to the AF lounge, and if you feel like it return to the BA lounge after their 7:20pm flight boards.
hi55us likes this.
Old Oct 14, 2017, 9:32 pm

Originally Posted by Blumie
QR uses the AF lounge, which is not particularly good. You should be able to access the BA lounge as well, though it can get crowded before their 7:20pm flight departs. And you can use the AA lounges before exiting Terminal B.

I say head right over to Terminal E and check out the BA lounge. If it's too crowded, go to the AF lounge, and if you feel like it return to the BA lounge after their 7:20pm flight boards.
Thanks.
Some BA Lounge Dragons are tough ! Can you tell me: Holding QR BP will allow me to use BA ? Just want to be prepared ! ( Yeah AF lounge in ORD T 5 is terrible) ANd I have a five hour layover , did this to specially fly the A350 and then they switched to 787.....glad it is not 777 which flies out of ORD.
Old Oct 14, 2017, 9:49 pm

Originally Posted by HMPS
Thanks.
Some BA Lounge Dragons are tough ! Can you tell me: Holding QR BP will allow me to use BA ? Just want to be prepared ! ( Yeah AF lounge in ORD T 5 is terrible) ANd I have a five hour layover , did this to specially fly the A350 and then they switched to 787.....glad it is not 777 which flies out of ORD.
This thread is about Priority Pass lounges. For better information about the non-PP British Airways lounge in Boston, you will likely get better information in the British Airways forum. You can also peruse the Oneworld lounge access rules.
kind regards.
Old Oct 21, 2017, 8:20 am

I've drafted a blog post about my experience at The Club, Air France Lounge, and BA Lounge, all at Terminal E with some pics. Note, this was before the expansion of The Club which appears to have opened in the past few days http://www.youwentwhere.com/?p=6877

This is a fuller discussion of my 2 above posts on this topic, which explained in detail that the Air France lounge was very crowded and the food underwhelming, and the Club was small and still under construction. The BA lounge was nice, although it is not a Priority Pass lounge. I was able to post pictures there more easily than on the clunky flyertalk platform.

As I said above "I was at the AF lounge a few weeks ago and found it superpacked and abysmal.
The Terminal E The Club was tiny with barely any food or drink on offer. Alcohol on request, no on site bathroom. Wasn't crowded though. The new space says opening Fall 2017, but given that there wasn't even drywall up on the frames, I am doubtful."

My blog is not a commercial entity and I have made a total gross of $0 over 7 years.

Last edited by Adam1222; Oct 24, 2017 at 4:29 am Reason: Typo
Old Oct 21, 2017, 9:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
I've drafted a blog post about my experience at The Club, Air France Lounge, and BA Lounge, all at Terminal 3 with some pics. Note, this was before the expansion of The Club which appears to have opened in the past few days http://www.youwentwhere.com/?p=6877
Typo in your post: you mean Terminal E, not Terminal 3.
Old Oct 22, 2017, 7:50 pm

I've drafted a blog post about my experience at The Club, Air France Lounge, and BA Lounge, all at Terminal E with some pics. Note, this was before the expansion of The Club which appears to have opened in the past few days http://www.youwentwhere.com/?p=6877
Thank you for the reviews and the verdict. Nice blog too.
Old Jan 14, 2018, 10:06 am

Programs: UA Global Services, TSA Pre✓, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum

I am flying United out of Logan next month. What's the best lounge to use as United is at the B gates? Is it easy to get from B to C or E?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.