FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priority Pass lounges at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
Old Oct 1, 2017, 8:51 pm
JY1024
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Graciecatt
We are flying out of Terminal E next Friday evening and plan to be at the airport fairly early.

Does the AF lounge still get super crowded and turn people away during the day? Would The Club be a better choice?

AF also says they have a maximum 3-hour stay. Is that enforced?
No, can't imagine that they enforce the 3-hour rule. After you check-in, you'll never have to interact with the front-desk person again. Staff come around to clean-up tables and set out new food/drink, but they're not keeping track of who's in the lounge.

Originally Posted by hi55us
I'll be in the AF lounge today and will let you know. I've never been turned away even when it's super-packed. I haven't had a chance to check out the terminal E club yet but will check it out today, the AF lounge is not bad at all, especially since they have self-serve alcohol.
Ditt - I've never been turned away ever, even when the lounge was pretty much at capacity in the afternoon around the Beijing/Shanghai flights.

Originally Posted by Adam1222
I was at the AF lounge a few weeks ago and found it superpacked and abysmal.
The Terminal E The Club was tiny with barely any food or drink on offer. Alcohol on request, no on site bathroom. Wasn't crowded though. The new space says opening Fall 2017, but given that there wasn't even drywall up on the frames, I am doubtful.
Agreed on all counts. I visited The Club once. And don't plan on going back, other than if I needed a quiet(er) place to take a nap.