FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priority Pass lounges at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
Old Oct 21, 2017, 8:20 am
Adam1222

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
I've drafted a blog post about my experience at The Club, Air France Lounge, and BA Lounge, all at Terminal E with some pics. Note, this was before the expansion of The Club which appears to have opened in the past few days http://www.youwentwhere.com/?p=6877

This is a fuller discussion of my 2 above posts on this topic, which explained in detail that the Air France lounge was very crowded and the food underwhelming, and the Club was small and still under construction. The BA lounge was nice, although it is not a Priority Pass lounge. I was able to post pictures there more easily than on the clunky flyertalk platform.

As I said above "I was at the AF lounge a few weeks ago and found it superpacked and abysmal.
The Terminal E The Club was tiny with barely any food or drink on offer. Alcohol on request, no on site bathroom. Wasn't crowded though. The new space says opening Fall 2017, but given that there wasn't even drywall up on the frames, I am doubtful."

My blog is not a commercial entity and I have made a total gross of $0 over 7 years.

Last edited by Adam1222; Oct 24, 2017 at 4:29 am Reason: Typo