Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > New England
Reload this Page >

Priority Pass lounges at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 12, 2016, 8:32 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Adam1222
Priority Pass lounges at BOS

https://www.prioritypass.com/en/Loun...-MA-Logan-Intl

Terminal C
The Lounge

Open:
06:00 - 23:00 daily.
Airside - 1st Floor, Concourse Level across from Gate C19. The lounge is not accessible from Gates 40 - 42.

Terminal E
Air France Lounge

Open:
13:00 - 23:30 daily.
Airside - after Security, turn right towards Gate 4. Take the dedicated lounge elevator or stairs to where the lounge is located.

Terminal E
The Club
No image available yet.
Open:
05:30 - 01:00(am) daily.
Airside - after Security, turn left towards Gate 11. Take the dedicated lounges elevator downstairs. The lounge is located next to what used to be the Lufthansa lounge, past the Virgin lounge
Print Wikipost

Priority Pass lounges at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2018, 10:48 am

Programs: DL GM 1MM, MR LT Titanium
Originally Posted by BA_Jfan
Is it easy to get from B to C or E?
No. You'll have to exit security and enter again to leave C/E and go to B or vice-versa.
Old Jan 21, 2018, 1:07 pm

I'm thinking of booking a DL flight for June that would have a 2.5 hour layover at Logan. I was OK with that until I realized that there is no PP lounge at terminal A. Would it be feasible to get to one of the PP lounges during the layover without having to turn around a few minutes after I arrive to get back to terminal A for my flight?
Old Jan 21, 2018, 3:37 pm

Programs: AA Million Miler, Mosaic, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by MisterBill
I'm thinking of booking a DL flight for June that would have a 2.5 hour layover at Logan. I was OK with that until I realized that there is no PP lounge at terminal A. Would it be feasible to get to one of the PP lounges during the layover without having to turn around a few minutes after I arrive to get back to terminal A for my flight?
Feasible yes. Worth it, no. Terminal A is nice.
Old Jan 22, 2018, 7:14 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
Originally Posted by MisterBill
It's a 5-10 minute walk from Security at Terminal A to Security at E. Really not worth it for the lounges there. I would consider getting a day pass for the Skyclub in Terminal A, if you have a DL Amex it's only $29 and the skyclubs in the Delta terminal are much nicer than the priority pass lounges.
Old Jan 22, 2018, 10:34 am

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by hi55us
It's a 5-10 minute walk from Security at Terminal A to Security at E. Really not worth it for the lounges there. I would consider getting a day pass for the Skyclub in Terminal A, if you have a DL Amex it's only $29 and the skyclubs in the Delta terminal are much nicer than the priority pass lounges.
Given Boston summer weather, a 2.5 hour connection isn't that long. For $20 buy a sandwich and a beer.
Old Feb 8, 2018, 8:43 am

Has anyone had any experience at the new "The Club" in the international terminal? Departing out of C next week and debating about making the hike over.
Old May 3, 2018, 11:18 am

Programs: Alaska, Shell VC, Wyndham VC, Starwood, RCI, II--I bought it on eBay!
I am not familiar at all with BOS and will have a six-hour stop at the airport on our way back to Denver after a short Boston visit. We will be on a United flight, probably B terminal. Is there any chance of using the Priority Pass lounges for this flight, or will we be unable to use the lounge?
Old May 3, 2018, 12:55 pm

Originally Posted by cheaptimesharetraveler
I am not familiar at all with BOS and will have a six-hour stop at the airport on our way back to Denver after a short Boston visit. We will be on a United flight, probably B terminal. Is there any chance of using the Priority Pass lounges for this flight, or will we be unable to use the lounge?
Why six hours at the airport after a short Boston visit? Why not just spend more time in Boston? With your boarding pass you should be able to go to the other terminals and explore the lounges, but probably not worth the schlep. The Club in Terminal E is the nicest, but would take you a good 20 minutes plus security to get to. Terminal C is closer but honestly, spending a few hours in Boston is better.
Old May 3, 2018, 2:25 pm

Programs: Alaska, Shell VC, Wyndham VC, Starwood, RCI, II--I bought it on eBay!
Originally Posted by Adam1222
Why six hours at the airport after a short Boston visit? Why not just spend more time in Boston? With your boarding pass you should be able to go to the other terminals and explore the lounges, but probably not worth the schlep. The Club in Terminal E is the nicest, but would take you a good 20 minutes plus security to get to. Terminal C is closer but honestly, spending a few hours in Boston is better.
Well, we originally were going to leave early in the afternoon, but the airline changed our flight from a nonstop to a stop, so we switched to United from AA. We got our car rental through Priceline, so we have to return by 2 PM. Our flight doesn't leave until 6:50 PM. We will probably just get lunch near our gate. I like to use the lounges as much as we can.
Old May 3, 2018, 2:59 pm

Well, we originally were going to leave early in the afternoon, but the airline changed our flight from a nonstop to a stop, so we switched to United from AA. We got our car rental through Priceline, so we have to return by 2 PM. Our flight doesn't leave until 6:50 PM. We will probably just get lunch near our gate. I like to use the lounges as much as we can.
Ah. Well if you aim to return the car at 2pm (and you probably still have a bit of a grace period), you likely wont get to the terminal until 2:30pm. Flight probably boards at 6:20pm. Security lines at Terminal E can be very long (no pre-check) Terminals B and C are more hit and miss, but there are a lot of folks in the early evening bank of flights. So you probably are looking at 2.5 hours in the lounge at E/C before youd have to head over to B.
Old May 11, 2018, 8:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Why not just tell the car rental people you will be returnig the car a little later when you check it out? They may not even charge you...
Old Sep 6, 2018, 6:24 pm

Programs: Priority Pass
Terminal C ("The Lounge") full at 8pm on Thursday night. Didn't look that full from outside so I asked about it. They were keeping capacity for phantom Aer Lingus business class customers apparently. Build a bigger lounge please.
BearX220 likes this.
Old Sep 7, 2018, 1:36 pm

Originally Posted by rashers
Terminal C ("The Lounge") full at 8pm on Thursday night. Didn't look that full from outside so I asked about it. They were keeping capacity for phantom Aer Lingus business class customers apparently. Build a bigger lounge please.
Yeah fortunately I've never been turned down from the Air France lounge and the new Restaurant in Terminal C is going to be nice, just wish it was airside...
Old Sep 14, 2018, 9:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
Terminal C ("The Lounge") full at 8pm on Thursday night. Didn't look that full from outside so I asked about it. They were keeping capacity for phantom Aer Lingus business class customers apparently.
Same thing happened to me on a Tuesday evening a few weeks ago. Lounge looked about half full, but no PP admittance. I put my name on a waiting list and hiked over to the Air France lounge in E, which was more crowded than the one I was barred from but which let me in with no fuss.

I was phoned about an hour later by the Terminal C lounge people saying they now had a slot for me, but by then I was settled in E. The admittance practices seem silly though.
Old Feb 18, 2019, 12:32 pm

The last 6 weeks I have tried to go to the club. I was there last night Sunday at 3pm I was told it’s full again I looked in and said to the lady at the desk. “Full? There has to be 40 seats open in there.”She told me yes we need to reserve 60 seats for AerLingus. Could this be true? There only seems to be about 60 seats in there to begin with. At this point I do not count on going to the airport early to get work done in this lounge. They do not want priority pass holders in this club.
I was put 2nd on the waiting list and was never called either.
Priority Pass needs to take this location off their list

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.